• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tommy_G's Clubhouse Smash fest Nov. 7th Stuart, FL Updates in Red: More TVs.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
We still need more Setups.

I might hold a tournament too if it'll help attendance. It would be a tournament that wouldn't count towards the PR. I don't want people to be stressed out. It's a chill day.

Also, who's driving? I want to fill every car coming to this.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
People get stressed over the p.r? How funny. Id get nervous just cause its a tourny. If I go with hrnut I wanna try teaming with him also! His zzs and who ever else he decides to win with =)

Coffee™

I need it....
Hey HRNUT I wanna do some friendlies with you at this. Been a while since we played. Been even longer since it's been a serious friendly...lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
:) see what i did thar?

ur gonna go because of those two reasons u stated regardless of what anyone tells u. stop trollin'

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Seriously, it's like the perfect setting for a zombie film. I got creeped out just by walking around. o_o

:069:

BBQTV

Smash Master
[after 6pm ultimate priority of what is played] but im sure they'd play melee sooner

PolMex23

Smash Champion
YO MATT!!

WANT MOTHER ****ING CONVINCING!!!!

SLIDING UPSMASH FROM DOWWWWWNTOWWWWN!!!!!!!!!

BLACK ON BLACK MOTHER ****IN HIGH TOPS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea and im cummin no homo maybe alil

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
POlmex, u best bring red hally birdy.

im so calling him hally from now on lmao

i need as much hally practice if we wana stand a chance at keeping fl in top spots at winterfesttttt

hell, we all do

Top Bottom