• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tommy_G's Clubhouse Smash fest Nov. 7th Stuart, FL Updates in Red: More TVs.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Should I...have infinite replays on my Wii before i bring it? and I found the little tv well...kind of little? but yeah I can bring it unless you don't need it then...never mind :D

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Should I...have infinite replays on my Wii before i bring it? and I found the little tv well...kind of little? but yeah I can bring it unless you don't need it then...never mind :D
Bring anything you can. It's a lot better to have stuff that isn't used than not having stuff you could have used. The infinite replay thing is really up to you.

Hey I'm down and bringing a Wii, and if someone from SFL can drive I can bring a setup.

Seibrik is coming so maybe you can get a ride with him if his car isn't full of setups. Try to get Bonesaw to drive up and any other FIU ppl that don't normally go to tournaments. Nick Riddle is also coming. If he drives, maybe you can get a ride with him. Bring rockband, sf4, or w/e you guys want. There's also that small flat screen I have in the kitchen. If someone brings component cables, I can use that too.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Oh snap , do I have to rip it up on vocals? ^^

I should be bringing a wii and a tv tommy.
I come for the fest but I stay for the bread.
If someone brings it.
I will destroy you on vocals on the songs I know.

Edit on original post: BONESAW is making an appearance.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to have some more awesome matches!

I'll be bringing a Wii/TV. Chance to test this tv as my winterfest setup,

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to have some more awesome matches!

I'll be bringing a Wii/TV. Chance to test this tv as my winterfest setup,
Cool another setup :). Bring people from Tampa. Either post who you're bringing or tell them to post.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I'll do what I can.

Tampa Peeps! Post! Science D*** You!!!

But in all seriousness I'll see who I can bring beside Wonderbread. Perhaps Polmex or RedHalberd or both or some unknowns. who knows lol.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I'll do what I can.

Tampa Peeps! Post! Science D*** You!!!

But in all seriousness I'll see who I can bring beside Wonderbread. Perhaps Polmex or RedHalberd or both or some unknowns. who knows lol.
That's all I can ask.

Polmex is a ****ing man.
Idk about RedHalberd though. I've seen his vids and...

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
And you weren't impressed lol.

Polmex has earned quite the negative rep here in Tampa. He needs to decide what he's playing lmao. That and he needs a phone and call me.

I'll start seeing who will want to come.

Equi

Smash Ace
I'll definitely be coming to this since I only live five minutes away. I'll also get some locals to come.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Teamsies at this, i want lots of teams practice, with gdx and several other people, i wanna test out some teams that i think may be good but never get a chance to be played in tournaments

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Originally Posted by BBQTV:
oh i may go and bring my wii maybe

im not kidding or do you have enough
wait what???

oh talking to me, bring what you can. Its better if you have it and we dont use it.

BBQTV

Smash Master
Originally Posted by BBQTV:
oh i may go and bring my wii maybe

wait what???

oh talking to me, bring what you can. Its better if you have it and we dont use it.
um so you have it and not use it [makes no sense to me [oh i know this has been said but is their a 5 dollar door fee

BBQTV

Smash Master
when is this? i thought this smash fest was the nipoo one :laugh:

Top Bottom