• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tommy_G's Clubhouse Smash fest Nov. 7th Stuart, FL Updates in Red: More TVs.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, polt. you can go, if u don't mind holdin everyones bags in the trunk.

treat others nicely first before asking to be treated nice.

like, only giving mvd a ride if he finds u a teampartner= not nice

take gas money like a man, and don't pour ur problems on others.
To tell you the truth, I would drive him anyways. Even if he didn't find anyone, I wouldn't feel right for even suggesting driving him and not taking him. It brings down a person's hopes, you know? =/

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
To tell you the truth, I would drive him anyways. Even if he didn't find anyone, I wouldn't feel right for even suggesting driving him and not taking him. It brings down a person's hopes, you know? =/
well he was under the pretty strong impression that u would'nt take him if he didn't find u a partner.

be clear with people so they don't think ur a derk.

give people less reasons to think negatively about you and more positive will come out of it

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
This was a good turnout for those who came.(That's what she said) I've got nothing but positive feedback on it. I'll update it again once I figure out when I'm going to hold a tournament for it.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
nfl and cfl should not be allowed to come to anything sfl related anymore >_<

BBQTV

Smash Master
tommy g i dont think your allowed to [thats what she said] yourself

BBQTV

Smash Master
really? cause i tried doing it but someone told me you cant

Top Bottom