• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tommy_G's Clubhouse Smash fest Nov. 7th Stuart, FL Updates in Red: More TVs.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol you act like i dont want to go, seibrik

driving my car more than an hour is pretty advised against. and i would already be on the way there, but the limit of 11pm hinders my decision

lol, im the last person you should be talking to about 2 hours being too far for a tourney

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well its official. i dont have enough money to go anymore. since i would have to drive now, and blackie wack wont be able to contribute to the gas money nor the 30+ tolls, im just too broke to make the trip. ill see you guys at GK next sunday

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Wow good **** CFL and West-CFL...

Yeah I'm definitely not going to Winterfest anymore.

I'm really surprised you guys don't want to make the drive because of the 11pm limit. Most tournaments end before 11 anyways.

-Tommy_G on Xaltis' account

GDX just come down on I95. It's a lot cheaper.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Wow good **** CFL and West-CFL...

Yeah I'm definitely not going to Winterfest anymore.

I'm really surprised you guys don't want to make the drive because of the 11pm limit. Most tournaments end before 11 anyways.

-Tommy_G on Xaltis' account

GDX just come down on I95. It's a lot cheaper.
Dont say things like that, you dont completely know GDX's circumstances and making a irrational decision like that because he cant make it for w/e reason isnt very fair. If the man aint got doe he aint got doe. Thats how it is.

Also GDX i would highly advise taking I95 as much as possible...significantly cheaper.

EDIT:
First Serious post in lolotime

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
because we had to pick up kyon, taking I-95 would've been impossible. if we were to take i-95 after picking up kyon, it wouldve added 45-60 minutes to the trip

but ill see you guys next sunday hopefully. we can play SFIV there too :laugh:

AfroQT

Smash Master
EDIT: NVM

Nice tournament Guys, i had alot of fun. I'll post results.

1. Afro Thundah
2. Seibrik
3. Redhalberd
4. Tommy G
5. Poltergust

I knocked redhal into losers early in the tournament (bad seeding), seibrik beat me in winners, and after beating redhal in losers finals i barely managed to beat seibrik in 2 sets for the victory.

OverLade

Smash Hero
EDIT: NVM

Nice tournament Guys, i had alot of fun. I'll post results.

1. Afro Thundah
2. Seibrik
3. Redhalberd
4. Tommy G
5. Poltergust

I knocked redhal into losers early in the tournament (bad seeding), seibrik beat me in winners, and after beating redhal in losers finals i barely managed to beat seibrik in 2 sets for the victory.
Ugh, I knew I shouldn't have used the Wiimote. :urg:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Cheating pressing the buttons on my controller.

Anyways, it was disappointing to see that no one from CFL went. You guys really missed out. =/

:069:

Coffee™

I need it....
Did I leave my controller anywhere there? The one with a Black Pit Sticker

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i think polt and afro need to post, since afro just gave up and still got 4th and polt looked at the map, I wrecked all at mario party and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Xaltis is too pro!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Amy isnt really broken, take it from someone whos played Sonic all his life, sure she can stop time for 20 (10) 30 (15) or 40 (20) seconds depending on how far ahead of her you are or if your behind her it could be 10 i think, but you can be stopped then easily catch up to her within 10 secs, and you shouldnt even be falling behind when racing against Amy in the first place.

And if anyone was annoyed with me yelling during Mario Party 2 then sorry. ^_^;

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Xaltis just go to the Gameknights thread in Atl. South.

I currently have about two spots open to go saturday night up to orlando, perferabley taking a team of people, not two seperate individuals.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Xaltis just go to the Gameknights thread in Atl. South.

I currently have about two spots open to go saturday night up to orlando, perferabley taking a team of people, not two seperate individuals.
Listen, Seibrik. You are the only ride going from SFL. I apologize for what I did before, but I think that kicking me off of your ride was a bit harsh. Let me go with you.

And as for the partner thing... you know how it is with me and finding partners. =/

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Apparently afro is going now to gameknights, but equi wants to go to......

So defs are:

Me
Chaz
Xaltis
Snipa

the toss up is now between:
Afro
Equi

They can rock paper scissors if they really want to for the spot. i gota do some soul searchin. unless they don't mind being squished, then they can both go.

they should both go, AND team for old times sake. Team name: Golden Oldies

just sayin...

Oh, polt. you can go, if u don't mind holdin everyones bags in the trunk.

treat others nicely first before asking to be treated nice.

like, only giving mvd a ride if he finds u a teampartner= not nice

take gas money like a man, and don't pour ur problems on others.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
afro and equi at a tourney...and teaming in brawl? my mind would be literally blown

and yea polt, if they give you gas money man up and take them. theres been plenty of tourneys ive brought nick to a tourney and we werent even teaming. but, i treat my friends better than you apparently

Top Bottom