• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tommy_G's Clubhouse Smash fest Nov. 7th Stuart, FL Updates in Red: More TVs.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
how far out of the way are you?

and snipa T,T...SLEEEEEEEEEEEEP...and i want to be able to play bowsers inside story now that i can play it >_< I MUST BEAT IT!

163rd by seibrik/nick riddle

i hate asking people

especially them

so i just shitpost about needing/wanting a ride to get someones attention

<_<

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So yeah...

I can't really MM people (Low funding and i need to save up for my anniversary with my girlfriend) but i do serious friendlies. GDX you interested? I haven't played you in a LOOONg time.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
So yeah...

I can't really MM people (Low funding and i need to save up for my anniversary with my girlfriend) but i do serious friendlies. GDX you interested? I haven't played you in a LOOONg time.
Lets practice our amazing team!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So yeah...

ill do my best, sir

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Update to first page.

I'm also considering cutting the door fee to the drivers of the first 2 cars to this.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
both are sooooo far

and yea luis might not come due to friend coming from ucf johns/going to musuem johns >_<

anywayz i has a gps snipppaaa...but its battery run O_< dunno how long it will last LOL...gotta print **** to be safe haha

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
both are sooooo far

and yea luis might not come due to friend coming from ucf johns/going to musuem johns >_<

anywayz i has a gps snipppaaa...but its battery run O_< dunno how long it will last LOL...gotta print **** to be safe haha
Im not worried about finding it , im worried about you not going last minute and me losing my ride lol.....Luis is confirmed not to come btw.
Get your arse on aim.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dont worry we will go o.o. hopefully xD.

just gotta print out **** then :\ and im goin as late as i am cuz teh momz needs teh car that morning lol

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
this is NOT orlando and back....

its much easier.

its infact, less than half the amount of time...

chances are im gona be doin it there and back, twice, in two days.

by the way, polt, ur sig is the most jewish peice of crap sig ever, and is the reason i consider you apart from the rest of the community, the reason i don't like giving u rides, and quite frankly, dont like u very much.

u dont put how much money people owe u, big or small, in a public forum, just handle it at ur own discression, and if u forget at some point thats ur own fault.

its just plain obnoxious.

nevermind about the ride to gameknights btw, not too happy with you right now.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
penguin man aint too happy lol

btw not going to this. museum/friend comin from ucf/dont want to drive johns

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
penguin man aint too happy lol

btw not going to this. museum/friend comin from ucf/dont want to drive johns
kind of expected this knowing how unreliable you are. Oh well, I know that everyone else who's going is going to have an amazing time.

Reminder to everyone to bring bathing suits :) You can bring soap and shampoo if you want too seeing as there's a shower here.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I know people are going to be hyped when they're here. I've got a few secrets up my sleeve.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
this is NOT orlando and back....

its much easier.

its infact, less than half the amount of time...

chances are im gona be doin it there and back, twice, in two days.
I know... I have driven over there before to drop Tommy G off. I just don't feel like driving this weekend, though. And Nick Riddle has already said he would drive me, so if I can go with him then I would.

by the way, polt, ur sig is the most jewish peice of crap sig ever, and is the reason i consider you apart from the rest of the community, the reason i don't like giving u rides, and quite frankly, dont like u very much.

u dont put how much money people owe u, big or small, in a public forum, just handle it at ur own discression, and if u forget at some point thats ur own fault.

its just plain obnoxious.

nevermind about the ride to gameknights btw, not too happy with you right now.
Hm, I didn't mean for it to be obnoxious. I just put it up so I wouldn't forget. I have terrible memory when it comes to this sort of stuff. :urg:

If it's really that bad, then I'll take it down. Guess I'll need to keep a post-it note somewhere...

And... I'm sorry that you feel that way about me. Really, I do not mean to be like that at all. Hopefully you'll change your mind soon....

Need to find another ride...

:069:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I know... I have driven over there before to drop Tommy G off. I just don't feel like driving this weekend, though. And Nick Riddle has already said he would drive me, so if I can go with him then I would.

Hm, I didn't mean for it to be obnoxious. I just put it up so I wouldn't forget. I have terrible memory when it comes to this sort of stuff. :urg:

If it's really that bad, then I'll take it down. Guess I'll need to keep a post-it note somewhere...

And... I'm sorry that you feel that way about me. Really, I do not mean to be like that at all. Hopefully you'll change your mind soon....

Need to find another ride...

:069:
I have a spot for you.
My car: Me, Bri, ESAM, Galeon, Poltergust

BBQTV

Smash Master
polt dont you know the reason seibrik doesn't like you is cause you dont take a shower

Top Bottom