• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tommy_G's Clubhouse Smash fest Nov. 7th Stuart, FL Updates in Red: More TVs.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Pretty sure I'm missing out on a lot of good RPGs out there, but I tend to lean more towards action-based games. I'm a big fan of stuff like Mega Man (my favorite video game series), Devil May Cry, platformers such as Mario, FPS games like Half-Life, System Shock 2 (one of my favorite games of all time), etc. It probably doesn't help that I have an ambivalence towards series like Final Fantasy with the fanbase that it has. I also love anything stealth-based, like Thief, which is really underrated and one of my favorite series recently. I'm also really into PC Gaming in general, admittedly though my computer is absolute garbage and by next year I should be able to start purchasing computer parts so I can get to play lots of other good games out there.

Oh and of course I love good competitive fighters :p

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
To the mario party people: ill destroy you in MP1, no questions asked

And for the smashfest, this actually sounds pretty tight (especially the pool)
Gonna wreck people with my new main. Anyone wanna team?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Are we talking pkmn stadium 1 or 2?
Because if its number 2 I'll rob you at chansey guitar hero lol.
Heh, I always get a perfect score at that counting mini-game. And one time I even got a perfect score at that log chopping mini-game, too.

I own. And totally do not have a life. :bee:

Sure, since I guess whoever I asked to team with me earlier won't team with me after all. :ohwell:

:069: <--- Broken tier in PS1 and PS2.

Coffee™

I need it....

Lol serg we should team again, it's been a while :)

MnM

Smash Journeyman
I can agree to that. 3 is ok in It's own right. It's better than 5-7 for sure.
I'm sure we can all agree that MP2 was the greatest of all MP games.

And lol at MP8 on the Wii. You'd think after 8 games they'd put in more than 6 boards.

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
Lol serg we should team again, it's been a while :)
its a smashfest, so ill team with everyone who wants to team (so that means you too) you are gonna have to team with my new main.
ill give you a hint. D_ _ _ _ _ K _ _ _.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Someone has gotta bring the Mario Party! Has to! 1, or 2 or 4 for the Cube. People needs beat downs!

@Serg: How you doing man? DK eh? We never finished the matches between Sheik/Zelda and Boozer. Now I got a large monkey and a turtle to jack up. We must get many games at this thing. Mario Party included. I'd love to see what ya got in that.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Someone has gotta bring the Mario Party! Has to! 1, or 2 or 4 for the Cube. People needs beat downs!

@Serg: How you doing man? DK eh? We never finished the matches between Sheik/Zelda and Boozer. Now I got a large monkey and a turtle to jack up. We must get many games at this thing. Mario Party included. I'd love to see what ya got in that.
We can't be too sure its Donkey Kong now,

since :

D_ _ _ _ _ K _ _ _

can also be

DededeKing

Ohhhhhhhhhh

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I might be able to bring the TVs in my parent's and sister's rooms. Not guaranteeing it. Everyone needs to bring their ****.

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
...Dedede King. lol. that was pretty good.

@scary either way, yeah im down to play you with either character, but i will only play MP 1 or 2. (preferrably one). MP3 and beyond were kinda a lame for me.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
So....Is this an official tourney yet? I didnt see the rules on the first page AND Nov 7th is almost here. =/

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
So....Is this an official tourney yet? I didnt see the rules on the first page AND Nov 7th is almost here. =/
This isn't a tournament, however people who come will get a lot of tournament-like experience. It's more of a smash party. I don't want everyone stressed out about a tournament while they're here. If it goes well, I'll hold a tournament.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I see...

I hope you understand why this can't be stickied then. It won't be fair to other events going on and other events that could be stickied.

Coffee™

I need it....
its a smashfest, so ill team with everyone who wants to team (so that means you too) you are gonna have to team with my new main.
ill give you a hint. D_ _ _ _ _ K _ _ _.
Thats cool. I only really go MK in teams now anyway. And lol, why do you always pick mains that get screwed by D3?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I want to let everyone know, especially the ones working at Publix, that I, Tommy_G, am the best leveler of all time.

(No Kanye West jokes :p)

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
Thats cool. I only really go MK in teams now anyway. And lol, why do you always pick mains that get screwed by D3?
...I really dont know why i have a knack for picking characters that can be infinited by that gay char (Bowser & Luigi) but fvck it, DK it is. lol
Serg, did you catch that I also wanted to team with you? :confused:

:069:
Like i said, i will team with anyone. its a smashfest and i dont have to be committed to one teammate.

We should have a C. Falcon tournament. Thats manly **** right there. I got the best Falcon in Florida, GET ON IT.

Kith

Smash Ace
I wreck Sergio in Falcon dittos.
Who else is going from FIU that needs a ride and will give gas money?

Top Bottom