• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tommy_G's Clubhouse Smash fest Nov. 7th Stuart, FL Updates in Red: More TVs.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Well, Tommy G wanted to show us what it looked like. And even though I was with like 4 other people I still freaked out a bit. :laugh:

:069:
This alone should make everyone want to come.

Come to see what a zombie invasion look-a-like neighborhood looks like first hand. Everyone who's seen my house at night has thought that's what it looks like.

Plus, you can see allll of the stars. It's ****ing magical. Bring your girlfriends and girls that aren't your girlfriend. **** will go down for you.

For everyone who hasn't set this already
Click on your profile picture at the very top while you're logged in. It'll go to the edit avatar screen. On the left pane, look 3 items down and click on 'Edit Options'. Scroll down until you get to this "Default Thread Subscription Mode" Change it to Instant email notification. They won't actually email you, but you will get notifications on your user control panel whenever someone posts.

Next, change the way you get to smashboards to this link: http://www.smashboards.com/usercp.php
Save it on the speed dial on Opera, drag it to the quick click links below the address bar on firefox(link has to be highlighted in the address bar to drag), or favorite it to have it go on the favorites bar(set to visible) on Internet explorer.

This will keep you updated on all of the threads you've posted on.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Xaltis and I would wreck you two. :laugh:

...As long as SOMEBODY doesn't unplug my controller during the mini-games again. *coughsnipacough*

:069:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
This alone should make everyone want to come.

Come to see what a zombie invasion look-a-like neighborhood looks like first hand. Everyone who's seen my house at night has thought that's what it looks like.

Plus, you can see allll of the stars. It's ****ing magical. Bring your girlfriends and girls that aren't your girlfriend. **** will go down for you.

For everyone who hasn't set this already
Click on your profile picture at the very top while you're logged in. It'll go to the edit avatar screen. On the left pane, look 3 items down and click on 'Edit Options'. Scroll down until you get to this "Default Thread Subscription Mode" Change it to Instant email notification. They won't actually email you, but you will get notifications on your user control panel whenever someone posts.

Next, change the way you get to smashboards to this link: http://www.smashboards.com/usercp.php
Save it on the speed dial on Opera, drag it to the quick click links below the address bar on firefox(link has to be highlighted in the address bar to drag), or favorite it to have it go on the favorites bar(set to visible) on Internet explorer.

This will keep you updated on all of the threads you've posted on.

didn't I show YOU that?!

BBQTV

Smash Master
why did you want to have this smash fest near orlando? is it because theirs more space their or what?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Anytime, anyplace, you will be craned. No one and I mean NO ONE can press any button faster than me. Period.

Bring any one from 1-4. 5-8 are ok but 1-4 are so much better

Equi

Smash Ace
XENOGEARS IS THE BEST GAME EVER

BEST STORYLINE EVER

SDKLJFLSKDFMLKSDMKLSMDLVMSDLMKVSKLDMV

If you disagree with me, you're wrong. And no free frappuccinos for you.

Obsidiotic

Smash Cadet
XENOGEARS IS THE BEST GAME EVER

BEST STORYLINE EVER

SDKLJFLSKDFMLKSDMKLSMDLVMSDLMKVSKLDMV

If you disagree with me, you're wrong. And no free frappuccinos for you.
If I'm wrong then I don't want to be right and i don't like frappuccinos; KH ftw. Staying on topic, I should be coming to this.

Top Bottom