• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tommy_G's Clubhouse Smash fest Nov. 7th Stuart, FL Updates in Red: More TVs.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Remember guys, the earlier you come, the better.

Also, the Nexus crew is playing Dodgeball at midnight in the Ft. Lauderdale area. If you guys are interested in playing, let me know. I'll be going down there too.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Remember guys, the earlier you come, the better.

Also, the Nexus crew is playing Dodgeball at midnight in the Ft. Lauderdale area. If you guys are interested in playing, let me know. I'll be going down there too.
what are the time limitations for the smashfest/whatever this is going to be called?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
what are the time limitations for the smashfest/whatever this is going to be called?
I'll be there as early as I need to be. The place opens at 5am. The only problem is after. Everyone needs to be out by 11.

But it's all good. I've been to a Gigs tournament before from 11 to 9:30 which is probably going to be the same amount of time(10 1/2 hrs). The difference is there's a pool, food, sleep, chairs. basketball, possible dodgeball, possible seibrik sleepover(he lives 1 hr south of me though)

This isn't like ZP where it's a 4 hour drive for you. It takes me about 2-2.5 hrs to get to gigs from my house.

The 11pm time limit allows us to have some sizzlen Denny's/dodgeball after parties

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yeah, Gdx, i live an hour south and will be willin to house u guys saturday night. for sure.

just let me know who's comin so i can make arrangements throughout my house.

I have 3 tv's IN MY ROOM, big nice ones, built for smashing. so we can stay up all night, i really don't care.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
if gdx drives id have no prob staying saturday night, but I don't want to add the extra distance to the trip if I'm the one driving

AfroQT

Smash Master
I'll be going...someone bring a SF4 setup.
GDX you have a stick right? Bring your stick and a pad. I dont play on pad but i'll wreck you on pad RITE QUICK MAH ***** WAZ GUD AY YO AY YO REEBOK PUMPZ SUP FRESH IZ OUR TURN BABY

DFEAR

Smash Hero
I'll be going...someone bring a SF4 setup.
GDX you have a stick right? Bring your stick and a pad. I dont play on pad but i'll wreck you on pad RITE QUICK MAH ***** WAZ GUD AY YO AY YO REEBOK PUMPZ SUP FRESH IZ OUR TURN BABY
my akuma> whatever u got...i hope its sagat i need to practice my sagat only combos lol.

dc will hopefully take me. ill be bringing a ps3 stick/gcn controller/ my dodgeball experience...i wreck the chinese

Equi

Smash Ace
If anyone needs housing bring a blanket or sleeping bag or whatever. I've got a huge room and live like 10 minutes from the tourney, just throwing that out there in case anyone gets ****** over.

AfroQT

Smash Master
DFEAR i'll destroy you at SF4.... we can do akuma dittos or i can play you with my Sagat.

Whichever you want.
Lets MM

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
I'm going to be bringing SA2:B to this, too. :chuckle:

:069:
quote poltergusts most recent post
and tell him
that im going to destroy him in SA2:B
I'm going to **** on his face and not look back
actually you know what
just copy and paste this convo
IM GONNA RIP OFF HIS HEAD AND **** DOWN HIS NECK

Dc made me write this and what not.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
quote poltergusts most recent post
and tell him
that im going to destroy him in SA2:B
I'm going to **** on his face and not look back
actually you know what
just copy and paste this convo
IM GONNA RIP OFF HIS HEAD AND **** DOWN HIS NECK

Dc made me write this and what not.
D:

sweet, im down for some dodgeball. this place does have everything.
Dodgeball is like... one of my favorite games. :laugh:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Man, I don't know when Nick Riddle is going to pick me up. It could be 5 AM for all I know. I'm going to sleep. :dizzy:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I can't make it anymore, no one in Tampa was able to go and it becomes far too much for me. Sorry for hyping mario party so much, now that I can't make it.

Seibrik, I'll get the DDD practice with you another time.

Sorry guys!

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
I can't make it anymore, no one in Tampa was able to go and it becomes far too much for me. Sorry for hyping mario party so much, now that I can't make it.

Seibrik, I'll get the DDD practice with you another time.

Sorry guys!
Sry bro, I asked for this day off, but publix gave me a nice ole **** u wonderbread. (yea they call me wonderbread there 2, wonderbread to the front plz) we gotta play this week b4 zp and gameknights.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So orlando and tampa aren't coming? Or just fearless isn't coming from orlando?

BTW polt, we are leaving around 10 AM to get brianna and C (idk where you live so idk what order we are getting you) Be ready by then

If you want, you can give me your # and ill text you when we are leaving.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I thought GDX/HRnut/Kyon were coming. Sadly Tampa isn't coming because everyone has work or just became busy on this day. As for me, it would've just be me at that point and I don't necessarily have the $$$$$ to make many trips such as this one.

@ESAM: Are you and/or Nick Riddle going to Rx Gaming?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Man, no CFL either? Good **** guys, I guess 2 hours is too much for you... Reminds me of ****ing GA at the Halloween tournament. -.-

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
This is why cfl as a whole won't ever be nearly as good as sfl. they don't travel for anyyything.

The janurary-feb PR's will show that in list factor, since traveling will be greatly rewarded with the new system being made today.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
:( I'm not gonna be on the new PR. That makes me sad.

Also, WOW CFL IS ****ING AMAZING I WISH I LIVED THERE!

Top Bottom