• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To Mango

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
hbox, you had all the right to be pissed after GF. you did so well in WF and unfortunately people wern't as excited to see you do better in GF as i was. I can't believe how people were so disrespectful while you were playing. You were also one of the nicest people at pound, I can't see how anyone would say you came off as a prick

Zone

Smash Champion
Hbox always helps me out when I go to Orlando. And to be fair I've seen far more pple get angry @ hungrybox after matches, than the other way around. Hard to hold a good personality when you run into so many angry/upset people who don't give you respect. Being boo'd at and having no support sucks.

You'll always have my respect the Box that eats things.

h!tboxexplo!ter

Smash Ace
good stuff. i really think that mang0 was just asserting his (or what he feels is, idc dont get technical) dominance. its a basic human reaction. and u play with puff so that kinda draws up some territorial stuff too. all matters is you two rock. long live melee

Prawn

Smash Master
IDK either man, hes some kid that apparently got second in the biggest melee tournament ever, so hes not important

jk, <3 you bairbox
wow congratulations,

you were trolled by the single worst attempt to ever troll, ever.

wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom