• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 5 Results/Shoutouts thread!

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
Chaddd, I don't understand why you're hating on PP. He's like the coolest smasher on the east coast, if not in the U.S. (Let's face it, there's always gonna be Don Hudson....)

No but seriously, you're hating on him for taking the game so "seriously" when you're trolling him for not wanting to lose in the tournament. He understood he had a decent shot at winning, and if he had compromised his Falco patterns, there was a good chance he'd have lost to you when it came down to it. Just because he doesn't disclose his gameplan like you do doesn't mean he's the bad person you're making him out to be.

Chops: Man, I respect your Falco and all that, but why is it an issue if someone only wants to play a couple friendlies then go do something else? PP's a good person, and I guess people are just naturally envious of the caliber his Falco brings to the table.

PP: Man, don't listen to any of these guys. Just keep doing what you do. Just because you don't play Falco in your friendlies doesn't mean you're a bad person. You're still a super nice guy, and I have all the respect in the world for you--and then some. That's all that matters in the end. You have a great personality and you're a fun-loving dude. IHOP was a blast, and I appreciate all the fun we had.

Don Hudson: Good **** sir! That's all I can really say. You did amazing at the tournament, even if you did john about losing to Iori. Gotta spam that pew pew! Worked on Xif sure enough. ;)

Kazoo: Good pools matches. Your luigi is too dang good, sir. Also, props for uploading stuff so quickly. You're pretty much the man. Good times at IHOP too. :D

Jim: You're a cool guy in general. We should've played more though.

Spaceballs: You came to the table to tell some of the best jokes, yet slightly disturbing, that I've heard in awhile. I hope you had as much fun as I did. :)

Fullmetal: Dude, I can't thank you enough for your hospitality and willingness to go out of your way for me. I wish I would've played Samus against you in friendlies so you'd have been ready for Alpha's Samus. Next time tell me who you're gonna play. :p I really appreciate everything you did for me. It means the world and then some. I believe I speak on behalf of everyone at the tournament as well, and moreso for those that stayed at your place. IHOP was a blast. I'm glad you sat at our table. It wouldn't have been the same without your jokes about going underneath the table. :p

PP: You're the man, so you get another shout-out. You don't get nearly as much respect as you deserve, sir. We should friendly sometime! You should teach me that Falco. I'd like to main him soon.

SleepyK: Oh my goodness... Sleepy, I think you're kinda the people's champ of the Atlantic South. Everybody knows you, and everybody loves you. You should upload those IHOP vidjoz soon. :)

Seven: I think that was you that was at our table... Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm fairly new to the smash community. You're a pretty hilarious dude! It would've sucked if you didn't chill at our table to eat Mike's pancakes. :)

Hungrybox: You, sir, have a bony butt. I liked when you sat on my lap though. :) I helped you win your friendlies with that little extra "boost of confidence." :)

PB&J: You talked me into buying a shirt. :p You housed a lot of people from what I understand, as well. All kinds of respect for that kind of thing. Your IC's are stupid sexy. Even the ones around your neck. :p

Vilt: Dooooood. Your Jiggs is too good! So was dinner! I know never to play against that Jiggs with my Marth again. She's hard to swat! :p Good friendlies, and you're an awesome guy all around. Great commentary too, I've been watching some vidjoz. We need to play again sometime!

Moophobia: Man, it was great to meet you. You're a really cool guy with a LOT of Mario potential. Your Mario is too dang sexy. I know to use Marth on him for the advantage. :) Teams was good stuff, even if we didn't do so hot. There's always room for improvement though. Thanks for all the good friendlies. If you ever need anything, I've got your back.

L0zr: Good **** destroying the toilet... literally! I didn't get to talk to you a whole lot, but your Fox is dang sexy. One of the most technical I've seen.

Toasty: Nachos.. That is all. NO JOKING! Mike loves me more than you. ;) Your Ness is ridiculous, sir! I hope you're not in my pool next tournament! He's wayyyy too technical.

Uhmm... I think that's everyone. If I forgot anyone, PLEASE let me know. I hate being rude, and this would be the sort of thing I would consider rude.

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
SHOUTOUTS:

girl in pink - hot

Sleepyk - i love you

eugenio - you're probably my favorite person in the smash community. Wes can lick up and down my body.

Chaddd - we didn't really talk too much... uhh, next time bring the heat like Vegas braaaaa

CHOPS - i need to speak to you son. somewhere on the internet. aim, myspace, facebook, something man... my aim is Datman6699 if you're ever on that. send me an im right quick

Blue Jim - funny guy

peepee - cool falco bro. i need to learn up ASAP

Hungrybox - i hate jigglypuff. a lot. but, nonetheless, good **** winning.

M2K - good ****. i love watching you play mang. download the new patch soon so you can **** everyone (lullerskates)

Cornel - stay fresh

Tommy "T-Bag" - make more badass shirts man. pronto!

i didn't really catch anyone's names there. i was only there the 2nd day and only knew people from GA so... my b. i'm getting the urge to smash more these days. maybe i'll be able to impress some folks

Life After Death

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS:

girl in pink - hot

Sleepyk - i love you

eugenio - you're probably my favorite person in the smash community. Wes can lick up and down my body.

Chaddd - we didn't really talk too much... uhh, next time bring the heat like Vegas braaaaa

CHOPS - i need to speak to you son. somewhere on the internet. aim, myspace, facebook, something man... my aim is Datman6699 if you're ever on that. send me an im right quick

Blue Jim - funny guy

peepee - cool falco bro. i need to learn up ASAP

Hungrybox - i hate jigglypuff. a lot. but, nonetheless, good **** winning.

M2K - good ****. i love watching you play mang. download the new patch soon so you can **** everyone (lullerskates)

Cornel - stay fresh

Tommy "T-Bag" - make more badass shirts man. pronto!

i didn't really catch anyone's names there. i was only there the 2nd day and only knew people from GA so... my b. i'm getting the urge to smash more these days. maybe i'll be able to impress some folks
who's this?

null55

Smash Master
Lol, PP, the only person I know who so prevalently comes off as immodest completely by accident (You ain't 2nd best yet though.)

And he's from Shelby. And he *****.

Chill nigg@s.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
also my donkey kongs were at this tournament
in spirit

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Fun tournament. It was even more fun at IHOP and staying at Evan's crib. Good sh*t to everyone I played. I was playing like crap so I'll play better next time.

j00t

Smash Champion
I heard he doesn't even look at the t.v. screen when playing the game.

He just stares into his opponent's soul.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Amber knows better than to try to steal Dark Hart away from me.

Lovage

Smash Hero
nah, i used to think hungrybox was a gay puff who played simple and dumb
after watching recent vids + this live stream i know that he's actually a really good player and a kool d00d. he's won over my heart

Top Bottom