• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 5 Results/Shoutouts thread!

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
M2K is not the second best player in America... he's the best.

Everyone who does more than just read results threads that has actually played with him should know it.
Wow, I don't even know what to say to this. Mango is the best player in the U.S.; that is simply not up for debate anymore. I'm amazed you're a smash director and yet you do not know this. Please don't make a point if you have no idea what you're talking about.

@Dr Peepee: Why is M2k getting nervous? To be shaking at a tournament seems pretty silly to me. You're right, he really needs to fix that.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Everyone is riding there favorite Pro lol
MY MANGO IS SOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR HUNGRYBOX
MY ARMADA IS GOING TO **** YO M2K
*shakes head*
All I have to say is that by pound4 if someone does not step it up were going to see jiggs dittos in Grand Finals...

Myztek

Smash Ace
I had a lotta fun at this tournament- too bad I didn't make it outta pools.. I'm so disappointed in myself.

Dr. PeePee - Thanks for playing me. I learned a little from our matches, and I also realize how much I need to practice to up my consistency.

Merc- lol, wtf. Showing up last minute to my pool. Great matches, though. VERY close. I love that feeling.

RockCrock- Fun matches. I need to stop running into your ganon head-on. DK dittos were fun :D

Mslano- Thanks for housing us of course! Fun times, nice house.

There's more, but I must rush to class.

Yeahuz.

strawhats

Smash Master
Everyone is riding there favorite Pro lol
MY MANGO IS SOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR HUNGRYBOX
MY ARMADA IS GOING TO **** YO M2K
*shakes head*
All I have to say is that by pound4 if someone does not step it up were going to see jiggs dittos in Grand Finals...
Are u talkin about m2k vs. mango jiggz dittos/ mango vs. hungrybox jiggz dittos, cause Juan does not stand a prayer in that fight. Sorry to say but mango seems to **** jiggz dittos. Juan lost 3-0 at Genesis to mango. Also i dont think hungrybox is gonna beat Armada to be honest so if not m2k vs. mango/ then mango vs. armada. Either way expect some kind of GF rematch. Whether it be Genesis rematch or Pound 3 rematch.

P.S. M2K is better than HBOX. :)

j00t

Smash Champion
Good job to all the idiots who ****ed up the shoutouts thread by making it a "M2K is better than Hungrybox" thread.

Honestly, who cares. It doesn't really matter. All that matters is that Hungrybox whooped M2K this time around.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Are u talkin about m2k vs. mango jiggz dittos/ mango vs. hungrybox jiggz dittos, cause Juan does not stand a prayer in that fight. Sorry to say but mango seems to **** jiggz dittos. Juan lost 3-0 at Genesis to mango. Also i dont think hungrybox is gonna beat Armada to be honest so if not m2k vs. mango/ then mango vs. armada. Either way expect some kind of GF rematch. Whether it be Genesis rematch or Pound 3 rematch.

P.S. M2K is better than HBOX. :)
I agree Mango would beat Hungrybox if they fought again, but Hbox is getting better. I'm sure their next match will be a lot closer. Aso we all know how much you love to dickride Mew2king, but at least do it intelligently instead of stating he is better as if it's fact. The last 2/3 tournaments they've attended Hbox ranked higher than M2k, and Hbox just beat M2k at this tournament. All stats seem to indicate that Hbox is the better player of the two.

boss8

Smash Hero
can u dethrone him by out placing him??? an beating him...

thats basically like stealing a black persons money.....AND HIS FRIED CHICKEN....**** son...

HAHAHAHA....

wish i was there though....

im i the only mario alive in melee??

Handorin

Smash Hero
DP's mario placed 25th
and DJ Nintendo pulled out the mario a few times.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
brawlz did *** up my tech skill but its straight....i'll have it back within a month
Hahaa! That's what I'm talkin' bout...Confidence is the key for jus about everything.

I'll do shoutous later. I WANT MY MATCH WITH DJN! I hope it's been saved. -___-

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Oh wow....lol

Dr Pepee probably had his reasons. I remember asking for friendlies for you several times over the past year and not getting them, but I didn't go on the tourney results threads for each of them and ask why you didn't play me.
lol u def asked me wen i was madd pissed thats why i ignored u.

chaddd

Smash Lord
lol u def asked me wen i was madd pissed thats why i ignored u.
You don't need to explain yourself. I don't even think that kid speaks English.

And Chops has just been telling the truth certain people don't want to hear. Of course all these people are going to get upset.

Like how Peepee played all his characters against my Ganon, but when I asked for a few matches against Falco, his response was he didn't want me to pick up on the matchup and beat him on tournament day.

It's honestly not that f*cking serious of a game, holmes.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
ummmmmmmm, nes noob for prez????

dang, the noob is too good. he rolls into every tournament and plows thru the brackets. my prediction since smym in feb is coming true.

a side note, ppl should play out for places 4-5 and 7-8. if there are only two ppl tying, then they should def play it out. more dramatic.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Good Ish Hbox!!!

can u dethrone him by out placing him??? an beating him...

thats basically like stealing a black persons money.....AND HIS FRIED CHICKEN....**** son...

HAHAHAHA....

wish i was there though....

im i the only mario alive in melee??
Pretty Much just U n Green Mario

Mango is pretty much the NEW God of Melee

However, M2K is STILL a God himself

HBox is pretty much taking DSW'z place and working his way up to that status.

Yes Hbox CAN BEAT M2K but every set is situational.

Every set depends on the opponents faced before, the stress that player have, the crowd behind them, thier health, their controllers and many other aspects.

So for right now it can definitely be said that Hbox is about up there NOT 2 FAR Behind from M2K

However, I can't wait to see M2K, Armada, HBOX n Mango in the same place again...2 ****ING EPIC!!!

LuCKy

Smash Master
are people saying hbox is better then m2k?

u gotta beat someone multiple times 2 prove that

i myself had 2 beat m2k like 139139 times before some

people would admit it.. even then some people dont loooo

andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

uhh i dunno =D

-mang0

chaddd

Smash Lord
are people saying hbox is better then m2k?

u gotta beat someone multiple times 2 prove that

i myself had 2 beat m2k like 139139 times before some

people would admit it.. even then some people dont loooo

andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

uhh i dunno =D

-mang0
Mango come to Georgia and teach me how Jigglypuff can use attacks other than back air.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You don't need to explain yourself. I don't even think that kid speaks English.

And Chops has just been telling the truth certain people don't want to hear. Of course all these people are going to get upset.

Like how Peepee played all his characters against my Ganon, but when I asked for a few matches against Falco, his response was he didn't want me to pick up on the matchup and beat him on tournament day.

It's honestly not that f*cking serious of a game, holmes.
I knew you were gonna do it.

I played more Falco with you than probably vs LoZR this tournament. If it really bothers you and everyone else so dang much I'll section off 2 hours per tournament to play with people that want to fight only my Falco(hmmm.........).

I can't help that I don't want to play Falco all of the time in matches(win OR lose). I enjoy variety in my matches, and I like to let my opponents do well/get other matchup experience too.

You knew how to fight me already, but I just wasn't thinking through my response to that question well. Given time, I would probably agree to play more Falco vs you but at the time I wanted you to get up so I could friendly Merc. If this started before Merc showed up(I don't fully remember), then I guess I was just being silly/trying to keep things interesting. I'm sorry.

I guess I'm going to drop all of my other characters and play all Falco all of the time for a long time every tournament so I stay on everyone's good side. Oh well.

Edit: I clearly don't know some rules for playing good opponents in friendlies at big tournaments. I'm going to lay out what I thought I could do and what I have been punished for:

1. Play a few matches and then leave.
This is necessary sometimes when I want to watch other matches/have my fill(arbitrary I know).
I got punished by Lambchops for this when I played him in friendlies and left because I wanted to watch someone play, and I also am worn out playing Lambchops.

2. Play characters besides Falco after a while.
I like to play other characters besides Falco. I find Marth, Fox, Falcon, and Mario all fun to play in higher level friendlies. I also think the break from Falco(while still playing) can remind me of important things to do with Falco when I do go back to him, as well as give my secondaries experience/give my opponents experience against characters besides my Falco.
I was punished by Chaddd for this despite playing Falco against him a lot in teams and singles. On our second singles batch of friendlies, I switched off of Falco a lot. After a while, Chaddd asked for Falco again. I....don't think I obliged. Merc showed up after a while, and Chaddd wanted one more for a few matches while Merc just sat there. I told Chaddd no Falco to play Merc. Maybe it would've helped, maybe it was a bad idea. Whatever the case, I will now play Falco whenever I am asked to, no matter what. I'm sorry Chaddd.

There are more rules, but they worked out fine. These two did not. If someone can explain what about these two rules I need to fix, then I will fix them for every future tournament I am at. No exceptions for anyone or anything. I didn't realize I had done so much wrong at this tournament, and I want to avoid it for next time.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hey dudes, we all had a fantastic time.

shoutouts:

nah i have too many vids. will do later.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol @ people taking friendlies all seriously
if dr. peepee wants to use pichu against me in a friendly then i'll pichu ditto him and let the lulz ensue
none o' this whiny bs

specifically request characters/seriouslies or money match someone, or don't qq later.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I knew you were gonna do it.

I played more Falco with you than probably vs LoZR this tournament. If it really bothers you and everyone else so dang much I'll section off 2 hours per tournament to play with people that want to fight only my Falco(hmmm.........).

I can't help that I don't want to play Falco all of the time in matches(win OR lose). I enjoy variety in my matches, and I like to let my opponents do well/get other matchup experience too.

You knew how to fight me already, but I just wasn't thinking through my response to that question well. Given time, I would probably agree to play more Falco vs you but at the time I wanted you to get up so I could friendly Merc. If this started before Merc showed up(I don't fully remember), then I guess I was just being silly/trying to keep things interesting. I'm sorry.

I guess I'm going to drop all of my other characters and play all Falco all of the time for a long time every tournament so I stay on everyone's good side. Oh well.

Edit: I clearly don't know some rules for playing good opponents in friendlies at big tournaments. I'm going to lay out what I thought I could do and what I have been punished for:

1. Play a few matches and then leave.
This is necessary sometimes when I want to watch other matches/have my fill(arbitrary I know).
I got punished by Lambchops for this when I played him in friendlies and left because I wanted to watch someone play, and I also am worn out playing Lambchops.

2. Play characters besides Falco after a while.
I like to play other characters besides Falco. I find Marth, Fox, Falcon, and Mario all fun to play in higher level friendlies. I also think the break from Falco(while still playing) can remind me of important things to do with Falco when I do go back to him, as well as give my secondaries experience/give my opponents experience against characters besides my Falco.
I was punished by Chaddd for this despite playing Falco against him a lot in teams and singles. On our second singles batch of friendlies, I switched off of Falco a lot. After a while, Chaddd asked for Falco again. I....don't think I obliged. Merc showed up after a while, and Chaddd wanted one more for a few matches while Merc just sat there. I told Chaddd no Falco to play Merc. Maybe it would've helped, maybe it was a bad idea. Whatever the case, I will now play Falco whenever I am asked to, no matter what. I'm sorry Chaddd.

There are more rules, but they worked out fine. These two did not. If someone can explain what about these two rules I need to fix, then I will fix them for every future tournament I am at. No exceptions for anyone or anything. I didn't realize I had done so much wrong at this tournament, and I want to avoid it for next time.
i just liek to play serious friendlies most of the time in general thats just me if players dont like doin that i just dont play em at all l i a always ignore sandbaggers

nes noob - i was pissed so i ignored u lol wat part of that dont u understand my bad if i didnt play u in friendlies but i get annoyed by people in general when imj pissed so i avoid talking

Top Bottom