• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 5 Results/Shoutouts thread!

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
Man... I would post shoutouts, but there would be too many. Everybody just *****. Especially you, NES : D

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I REMEMBERED TO DO SHOUT OUTS

OOS

Collin Motherf*ckin' Ballin - Senor Ballin is just too good. You're mad fun to watch, and even more fun to play. You could've HAD M2K, man. Keep at it and win next time! (Also, how do you play holding your controller like that, man? I mean really. o_o;)
Ravenous Container - ATL South money belongs to ATL South. Good sh*t, hbox.
Dr PeePee - Falco is dumb. Good sh*t though, loser's bracket set was off the f*cking chain.
White Guy with Brown Beard whose name I never got (Marth/Fox) - Had fun with the friendlies. Hope I proved that Kirby isn't COMPLETELY worthless. XD
Luigi Players Everywhere - Kirby is better. Pick a real character.
KO Kingpin - It was Eggtime. Eggtime all day. Sweet Yoshi.
Duchock - You should play more bros. Also slap Moogle some for leaving so soon. :(
Moogle - Smash64 sucks. Why'd you leave us? ;~; *shoves*
NES Noob - WTF you doin losing to Falco with CFAL. That matchup is like, 10-0 Falcon. Man up, NES Scrub. (Seriously though, good stuff!)
Ali (JihadIt) - Always good seeing you dude. Would have liked more friendlies, though. :(
Nite - PHANTASM CANCEL DAIR IS F*CKING BUSTED YOU CHEATING PIECE OF SH*T. (<3 Nite)
Pikachad - As always, your Pikachu is something fierce. Hope your charity thing went well.
Iori - Your Mewtwo is very good. Share your hat more plz. :(
Yayuhzz - Man up son, run away and shoot more lasers! Also quit changing the outcome of matches by talking ****. (Actually, don't. XD)
IHSB - We didn't get any friendlies. I am saddened by this. :<

My Homies

Toasty - Your matches were super hype. Rock 'em hard, Toasty. XD
Dogy - I laugh the hardest when you're around, Dogy. You should be a professional commentator.
XIF - Pick up a d*mned secondary so you stop losing to foxes! XD
Rayku - You probably should have used THE PUNCH more. Glad you made it out of pools, bro. ;D
Chaddd - You repped Georgia pretty d*mned well, Chad. Especially considering you basically never play any more. Hardcore, dude. Xo
SleepyK - GOOD SH*T on making top 10 man. I'm proud of you. *daps*
Fullmetal - I had a great time. Thanks for organizing this, man. This was probably the best tournament I've been to in a while.

j00t

Smash Champion
>_>; I'm so confused lol

What day did we play on? I was the fatass in the brown khaki shorts, green shirt and flip flops on singles day.

I really want to find out if I played you because I feel like **** right now for not remembering :(

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
these vids will help, dp. your set v dj nintendo is up yo

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
place high...ma dude...
Even if I do, it won't be good enough!

I've beaten legends with Mario in both dittos and other match-ups...

I'm jus not known enough. And that was one goal I wanted to accomplish. But oh well...

This really makes me sad. :(

SleepyK

lol dp go to tournaments
you go to like 1 tournament a year and expect people to know who you are

j00t

Smash Champion
Even if I do, it won't be good enough!

I've beaten legends with Mario in both dittos and other match-ups...

I'm jus not known enough. And that was one goal I wanted to accomplish. But oh well...

This really makes me sad. :(
Same here pretty much... except it's GnW for me. >_>;

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
lol dp go to tournaments
you go to like 1 tournament a year and expect people to know who you are
Because of the lack of Columbus going. Lol we always have quit smash johns and I have money and no job johns. I mean...I guess you're right. But still...

=/

GA Peach

Smash Lord
i don't see why you guys are jumping on dr. peepee. so what if he didn't play falco against you guys. there are people that live in my state that won't even PLAY me in Smash period, and i don't complain about it. i think people just need to relax a bit.

SleepyK

Because of the lack of Columbus going. Lol we always have quit smash johns and I have money and no job johns. I mean...I guess you're right. But still...

=/
I hear you had a good job @ toys r us.
imo save up for a car! you 2 gud not to show up more often.

Yeah but I beat Green Mario in pools at TO4 with GnW :p

And then lost to Marty's epic Roy w/ GnW in the same pool

so no u
I've beaten marty's roy with gnw a few times.

NO U

edit: wtf marty, changing avatars every 2 seconds.
not that i'm complaining, but that's a lot of avatar changes, even for you.

SleepyK

no johns, we go out of state all the time (we even go to AL, which is closer to you guys than we are) and we don't see you guys.
<3 show up more so we can touch wieners or something.

Purple

Hi guys!
I agree Mango would beat Hungrybox if they fought again, but Hbox is getting better. I'm sure their next match will be a lot closer. Aso we all know how much you love to dickride Mew2king, but at least do it intelligently instead of stating he is better as if it's fact. The last 2/3 tournaments they've attended Hbox ranked higher than M2k, and Hbox just beat M2k at this tournament. All stats seem to indicate that Hbox is the better player of the two.
he needs to learn to beat jiggs.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Are u talkin about m2k vs. mango jiggz dittos/ mango vs. hungrybox jiggz dittos, cause Juan does not stand a prayer in that fight. Sorry to say but mango seems to **** jiggz dittos. Juan lost 3-0 at Genesis to mango. Also i dont think hungrybox is gonna beat Armada to be honest so if not m2k vs. mango/ then mango vs. armada. Either way expect some kind of GF rematch. Whether it be Genesis rematch or Pound 3 rematch.

P.S. M2K is better than HBOX. :)
I lost to Mango and Mango at Genesis...we had to play 4th round I believe.

Yes he did **** me.

And as he did I thought of this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhCS7etNEbU&feature=related

But DON'T assume that I cannot beat Armada...we'll settle that ish at poundphour

I agree Mango would beat Hungrybox if they fought again, but Hbox is getting better. I'm sure their next match will be a lot closer. Aso we all know how much you love to dickride Mew2king, but at least do it intelligently instead of stating he is better as if it's fact. The last 2/3 tournaments they've attended Hbox ranked higher than M2k, and Hbox just beat M2k at this tournament. All stats seem to indicate that Hbox is the better player of the two.
I think our fights would be closer...He would probably still win imo.

As of right now, I'm not better than m2k....i'm not sure who said that lol....

Mango come to Georgia and teach me how Jigglypuff can use attacks other than back air.
I may win tournaments, but I'll never win the hearts of other players. Sad reality.

I bought 13 people Rita's Italian Ice today. It felt amazing.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
>_>; I'm so confused lol

What day did we play on? I was the fatass in the brown khaki shorts, green shirt and flip flops on singles day.

I really want to find out if I played you because I feel like **** right now for not remembering :(
OK, it was not you, I didn't play you at all.
SleepyK said the guy I played was Joot, and he was WRONG.
WRONG SLEEPY

j00t

Smash Champion
Yeah, there were a couple of other GnW's at the tourney. I'll be sure to play you next time I see you.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I lost to Mango and Mango at Genesis...we had to play 4th round I believe.

Yes he did **** me.

And as he did I thought of this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhCS7etNEbU&feature=related

But DON'T assume that I cannot beat Armada...we'll settle that ish at poundphour

I think our fights would be closer...He would probably still win imo.

As of right now, I'm not better than m2k....i'm not sure who said that lol....

I may win tournaments, but I'll never win the hearts of other players. Sad reality.

but u can win my heart lol. just stop being selfish and fl will like u and root u on

chaddd

Smash Lord
You are absolutely blazed out of your mind if you think I'm reading all that sh*t.

I don't care how many reasons you had. You get all the Ganon practice you want because I KNOW it's not a big deal, but I don't get more than 4 games against a DECENT Falco (considering I could have played Chops anytime I wanted who by the way DIDN'T lose to M2K) because you're so d@mn scared I'm going to figure out your cookie cutter little Falco executions.

Like I said, it's not that serious. I'll play anyone, anytime, with any character they ask. I'll even play friendlies with my opponent before a tournament set. Your attitude is terrible if you're so afraid of losing you'll pass up a chance to learn.

Well, you may not have thought I've been paying attention, but the first tournament you took me out of (Gigs) you literally used no other attacks than back air, and about 9/10 times you choose that move. I rarely see you turn around. I mean sure it works, but so does Ganon forward air all day, I just like to mix it up. lol

Nite

Smash Champion
Chops- I definitely come to OOS tournaments for the reasons you listed. I definitely wanted to play you, but I understand your reasons. I have similar reasons to why I don't make it to a lot of tournaments. I wanted to get that Falco practice in because I come to learn. I don't come to win. I'll try and ask you more next time.

Chaddd- We didn't play at all in singles, buddy. Change that next time.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

You won my heart...and you didn't even need to buy me an Italian Ice :chuckle: good **** at the tourney, man

I still hate puff tho xD

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Chops- I definitely come to OOS tournaments for the reasons you listed. I definitely wanted to play you, but I understand your reasons. I have similar reasons to why I don't make it to a lot of tournaments. I wanted to get that Falco practice in because I come to learn. I don't come to win. I'll try and ask you more next time.

cuz i wasnt int he mood to smash at all the whole tourney. havent been into the game for a like 2 weeks.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Anytime dooooooooood. We didn't get to chill nearly enough this time around. But #6 is going to be even bigger if you can believe it.

Top Bottom