• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thoughts on FL Power Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
He didn't go overboard at all. Actually, everything he posted was going to be in my next reply (thanks for saving me the time Shiz). Me and Shiz have no problem with RockCrock's list, or Exarch's list for that matter. However, the theme behind my post was "no lists until everyone says it's good". Meaning, all panelists have agreed upon it. It would really save time and would avoid the future 10 pages of flaming.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Like I said in my post, I wasn't trying to ride rockcrock. But it had nothing to do with what Barry said in his post. Barry new they were posting lists, there was no reason for Rock to say why he posted his list because barry already knew. Barry just wanted everyone to agree on all lists that are going to be posted, or just not post a list at all untill everyones agreed on that list. It is somewhat a waste of time, so just talk about it in a chatroom or over AIM.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
We're posting lists to get an idea for what the consensus is, and to give an idea of how the final list is going to be.

Actually, nobody's really flaming the lists or anything yet, so just let it be. We will do a chat room thing eventually, but it's probably not happening until after gigs as schedules are crazy right now with all involved, so this is the best we can do for now.

We're posting that none of these lists are the *official* list, but they are ideas, and we're basically discussing between panelists using this thread....getting ideas for errors and such...k? that's pretty much what this thread is for anyways...I don't see any real problem with anything going on in here. : / I suppose we could do the whole thing in massive pms to each other, but we're using the thread for general ease...

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Rexx, it is a good list. But it is totally Biased. Noucles>Xif? Don't get me wrong, IMO Nouc is better than XIF. Which I definitely think he could prove it in a tournament, but he as I can see never has the opportunity to prove it because of school(Which sucks). Green Mario over Queen? I don't know, thats a pretty close one, but from tournaments Queen always get Top 5, Green Mario it seems either gets Top 3 in SEFL or gets Top 10 in a tournament with other really good smashers. I don't know much about Green Marios placings, but I know he is really really good. And should be atleast Top 6. Esam shouldn't be on there, instead of his name there should atleast be DooDah, Sighrax, Exarch, Derf, Fenrir, Dark Falchion, TheLaw or someone else thats really good on there, especially Hozart(Really good IMO).

This is going to be one of my last posts untill this Gigabits tournament is over. Because there are so many options of good players that could be put on the list. IMO I just think after the Top 10 Tiers should be made, because as I said there are just too many close players.

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
yea, idk any1 else out of SEFL so i have no clue whos good beyond i just here about the main names u, ur bro, nouc, chops n the rest of em, and i have seen videos of all the ppl i hav on my list, but idk most of the ppl u mentioned so yea maybe esam shudnt be top 10 but like u said theres alot of ppl dat come close on the 10th spot. I also considered some of the ppl u said like Doodah, Sighrax, and thelaw but i never rlly seen them play enuff to kno so dats y i currently use these top 10 ppl but i will prolly change my opinion after gigabits. :cool:

skrach8

Smash Lord
lol. everyone should start posting their AIM names. i want to be a, whats the word, the guys who just listens, ah a spectator. That way i can listen to what u KOOK heads are saying.

Skrach8, by the way.

Oh yeah and everyone should sign on at about 7 pm on sunday. day after tourny.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow now that giga is over two things should happen
1) an official list should finally be made
2) dont blink should definitely get the recognition he deserves...(he fvckinh beasted yesterday....i watched a lot of his matches and this kid id just too good!!!)..

peace

-hiroshi

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Now that gigs has happened, the list needs to be changed somewhat...I think that's apparent. Let's get the full bracket and get in a discussion on it.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
So lets me, Q, Manko, and the other panelists meet tomorrow at 10:30/11:00 on AIM. All right?

Actually I can be online from like 2-6, 7-9, or 1030 on, so if some other time coincides with all of our schedules then that's cool.

Panelists let us know, which is better for you, if any of these are good times for you guys etc.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
tomorrow's no good for me...doesn't really matter...I don't care if I'm in it or not, really.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
i'm too biased. i wouldn't make a good one lol. either way colin(don't blink) whatever you want to call him and dark falchion defiantely need to be on that list.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I wanna watch the discussion. I really don't care about being a panelist but I still want to watch. IMO in terms of skill DF and Colbol could easily be top 5 but I'm biased towards CFL obviously.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
OK

Me, HozorLaw, Xif, QDVS, Manko, and one more person from SEFL (Doodah?/Noucles?) will meet tonight at 10:30 over AIM.

If you want to watch the coversation then we can invite you into the room, but it is imperative that only the panelists talk (because i want to be in bed before 4:00).

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow...florida is actuall making an "official list"...lol...all i can say is that dashiz wiz is definitely number 1...no one can really argue there...and i stand behind what i said...now that you sfl guys finlly got to be in a tournament with DF...he should most def make top 10...and col bol as well...im sorry but this kid is just too good...he impressed me all day with his performance..and he is very consistent...DO NOT OVERLOOK THEM!!!!...peace

-hiroshi

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
Actually I just did some thinking--shouldn't we wait till the results for the latest Gigabits tournament are up before discussing power rankings, especially if we're doing the top 10?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yeah, probably...

I don't even know what happened there since I left before singles started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom