• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is dead, look for the new matchup thread. Be sure to read the rules.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
i cried when you you did a dthrow, ftilt, nair, (all hits hit), then i was at around 69%. I cried even more :[. there was a time where i did ledgejump to a dair spike and you like bounced off the stage lmao. i wasn't sure which direction to DI, so i tried everything >_> *tries to keep the convo to PMs now*

but yes, snake's nair is ****. espically if luigi's are on the ledge since, ledgedrops/ledgejumps are pwnt by a Falling nair. :[ nair ***** all of luigis edge options lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wooooow @ the Falco part.

Snake wins like 6/4 vs Falco. Just blow yourself up with a C4 and grenade at the same time and you can't be CGed at all. Get near Falco, and he gets owned. Falco will never kill you but he'll die early despite you doing 30% to yourself.

Snake doesn't have bad match-ups.

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
Seriously though.. all luigi has to do is get snake in the air, and from there you just read their air dodges and punish them accordingly. As snake starts to land in front of you (assmuning their at over 60 damage) you can up b them as they land.
At my next few tournies, I'm going to play as many snakes as possible and prove the matchup is in luigis favor. (If even slightly)
If you were using this logic, that you could read air dodges perfectly, then all snake would have to do is grab one time, and read everything and he'd win every match 100-0.

Panix

Smash Ace
If you were using this logic, that you could read air dodges perfectly, then all snake would have to do is grab one time, and read everything and he'd win every match 100-0.
Correct, When people say stuff like this it's more based on player skill then it is (read this move and you auto win, Luigi's favor)

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
K, we know no one can read air dodges perfectly, nor can anyone tech chase perfectly. But both tech chasing and being able to punish air dodges easily are both things that should be taken into account when looking at match-ups. While it does depend on player skill, we should be discussing match-ups at the highest level of play- which means that the players can do what their character can do competently and efficiently. While it doesn't mean they can do it 100% of the time, it is still something their character is capable of, so it is worth bringing up in these discussions.

Atash

Smash Apprentice
I can agree, with that Ken, but I'm just saying it shouldn't be assumed that it can be auto done. While I understand it can happen, it shouldn't be talked about like it's going to happen left and right was all I was saying.
Agreed.

... but aren't we on stage discussion?

(( *is busy - will post something thoughtful later* ))

I just wanted to poke you guys because it sounds like the discussion is deteriorating...

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
The thing is that biglou speaks from tourney perspective and he plays part of the big guys out there.

The thing is that, matchup threads are always flawed. What biglou says is true. In theory, Luigi has all the tools to punish snake in the air. He can keep resetting the situation as he desires. But realistically, human error is always there and ppl tend to make mistakes and the outcome of the match will be because of that.
Also people speak from experience from what they played against. Most people won't be able to input on a matchup because they haven't either seen a good char or they haven't played a real good char. Another thing is that people also forget to input that there is chances of tripping, luigi's 1/8th chance of a misfire, etc.. that also changes the tide of a match.

In theory, snake has the tools and mostly the range from luigi getting inside him.

In reality, snake players will always make a human error, and the luigi player will be able to capitalize that mistake they make. Basically luigi will get inside sooner or later.

So if it was too long to read, point is that people will speak from in theory/realistically, or seperately. I for one speak from both theory and realistically.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
The thing is that biglou speaks from tourney perspective and he plays part of the big guys out there.

The thing is that, matchup threads are always flawed. What biglou says is true. In theory, Luigi has all the tools to punish snake in the air. He can keep resetting the situation as he desires. But realistically, human error is always there and ppl tend to make mistakes and the outcome of the match will be because of that.
Also people speak from experience from what they played against. Most people won't be able to input on a matchup because they haven't either seen a good char or they haven't played a real good char. Another thing is that people also forget to input that there is chances of tripping, luigi's 1/8th chance of a misfire, etc.. that also changes the tide of a match.

In theory, snake has the tools and mostly the range from luigi getting inside him.

In reality, snake players will always make a human error, and the luigi player will be able to capitalize that mistake they make. Basically luigi will get inside sooner or later.

So if it was too long to read, point is that people will speak from in theory/realistically, or seperately. I for one speak from both theory and realistically.

Exactly. What I wrote was directed towards exactly what I have experienced in tourney play. Luigi has everytihing he needs to punish snake. Get snake in the air and luigi just has a field day.

Jman77

Smash Cadet
First post. I don't think this match up is 50-50. either 60-40 or 55-45. After watching Ally vs. Boss at cat4 in the brackets. Ally is probably slightly more skilled then Boss but it seemed like he controlled the match and kept himself on the ground. Luigi can juggle extremely well. However at high level play I think by the time Luigi gets inside Snake's range he would already have a good amount of damage. And most Snake's can eventually get out of a juggle.

Luigi can do a lot of random things to Snake. D-air cancels mortars, quick N-air and his up-b is a good kill move. But Snake can out camp and out range correct? While Luigi can juggle and perhaps have better aerial priority. I just think it is an uphill battle for Luigi. You need to get inside Snake's range and then get a juggle perfectly, otherwise the Snake player will DI or get out of it.

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
First post. I don't think this match up is 50-50. either 60-40 or 55-45. After watching Ally vs. Boss at cat4 in the brackets. Ally is probably slightly more skilled then Boss but it seemed like he controlled the match and kept himself on the ground. Luigi can juggle extremely well. However at high level play I think by the time Luigi gets inside Snake's range he would already have a good amount of damage. And most Snake's can eventually get out of a juggle.

Luigi can do a lot of random things to Snake. D-air cancels mortars, quick N-air and his up-b is a good kill move. But Snake can out camp and out range correct? While Luigi can juggle and perhaps have better aerial priority. I just think it is an uphill battle for Luigi. You need to get inside Snake's range and then get a juggle perfectly, otherwise the Snake player will DI or get out of it.
Boss also comes from the MD/VA region with Snakes, even the one in his crew is arguably the best one on the EC. So he doesn't lack experience with Snake playing against Candy and G-reg. Ally on the other hand, I can't say that I know for him, but as I hear Luigis in tournament are more rare, in the tourney set after their friendly Ally seemed to be able keep Boss in check. Still very close, but looked like Snake's advantage from that set.

On another note can Luigi hit Snake with aerials without blowing up grenades if he's holding them? That might help Snake reset his situation faster.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Just a few quick things about this matchup:

- Cooking nades is helpful here.
- Always roll away from a Luigi that gets inside of you, because he has quite a few options at close range that can destroy Snake... but he doesn't have the aerial or ground speed to catch you for rolling away from him.
- Nikita > Luigi's Side-B. I first discovered this in a tournament, and I realized that it works extremely well.
- Don't land inside of a Luigi, or you'll be eating a fire punch/fsmash.

Thats about it. I haven't played this matchup enough to reach a specific number, but its definitely in Snake's advantage.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Panda, Luigi can punish rolls with his downB. In fact few character can punish rolling backwards as good as Luigi can.

:059:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Luigi can't stop rolling ( especially rolling backwards) very well when he approaches from the air though, that's something I pointed out pages back lol. His only move to stop rolling from Snake really is Down B, and he has to start it on the ground/near the ground if he wants a chance to catch him.

And yeah, I think it's Snake's advantage on the majority of stages as well.

Also,
Snake doesn't have bad match-ups.
I think Wario beats him on the majority of stages. :)

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
You can't judge a match up based on Ally, cause there's only one person that's good enough to beat him :laugh:

Jman77

Smash Cadet
I know basing this match up on ally and boss isn't 100% accurate. I was going for the supposedly best snake vs. supposedly best luigi. And he did more then keep him in check. He three stocked him match 2.

Aside from this, Boss usually goes about even with G-reg/Candy.

And yes luigi's d-air, f-air will set off grenades when snake is on the ground (just tested). If snake pulls a grenade in the air and luigi hit's the grenade while snake is holding it then it should blow them both up.

Atash

Smash Apprentice
WARNING! What follows is what is commonly referred to as a wall of text. Literary supervision is advised.

@ SamuraiPanda
Covered a few pages ago as well - DMG and Hippie and I had a rather fun argument about it. To recap, Luigi has a lot of ways to get within range. No one is a perfect camper. No one can perfectly combo. No one can perfectly DI out of stuff (although, statistically speaking, long attacks such as Snake's N-air is easier to DI out of than a Luigi combo storm due to the lack of human control beyond that of Snake's own DI). Luigi's main problem is Snake's campiness, stage shenanigans give the advantage to Luigi, etc. etc. Yadda yadda. Blah blah. Everyone knows the reasons but gives emphasis to different things; at this point in the discussion only new strategies should change the flow of conversation. However - I'm curious. In what kind of situations have you been firing Nikitas at Green Missiles? I can imagine edge-guarding, but not too much in any other situation. Explanation plzthx!

@ Jman77
As far as I have seen, no Snake has ever decided to blow himself up for the sake of damaging Luigi. Luigi gets early kills - it's one of his pros that allows him to face off against the great punisher. Also, if Snake was holding the grenade, he'd be closer to the center of the blast and receive greater effect than Luigi (admittedly however, Snake's heavier). As a side note, a grounded and shielding Snake's held grenade will only blow up (as far as I have seen) based on the usual timer.

My point is that a Luigi who has gotten Snake above 50% or more will probably tend to cease the comboing (different than your run of the mill juggling) in favor of going in for the early kill or poking holes in Snake's defense left and right. Maybe the Snake simply has an easier time reseting his position due to knockback (with the exclusion of late-stock juggling, and even then, as you said, Snake can get out of that) and forces Luigi to cease the comboing, who knows. At that point, Snake pulling a grenade for the sake of aerial defense is a risky maneuver in the light of his safer and more reliable options (one of which is: getting the hell out of Luigi's way and onto the ground as fast as possible). Thus, in my opinion, the use of a grenade to defend against the air-superiority fighter Luigi doesn't really matter too much in this match-up beyond situational instances where the Snake doesn't mind the extra damage (which should only happen if the Snake is already owning the Luigi so hard that he doesn't care anymore, or the Snake is getting owned so hard that he's desperate, or the Snake has found himself in some amazingly beneficial situation - which is, you guessed it, situational).

Then again, I could be totally wrong about everything I've just said. I don't play as a Snake often enough to know his little dirty tricks.

Regarding Boss vs. Ally - do you have a link to the video of Boss getting his behind whupped to the tune of two stocks? I've looked over the youtube main site and have only found a video of two friendlies, both labeled to be at 'Cat4', where Boss pulled off two consecutive close-match wins (Brawl Yoshi's Island and Battlefield).

Specifically regarding Boss' Luigi, I'm amazed by him. His approaches are so varied in his friendlies match against Ally... So varied! It's like - yo, I'm going to hit you with this... NO I'M NOT! *punch* *walk away* *whistles...* Really though, in the same way that no Luigi can perfectly blast Snake the bajeezus away, Snake cannot keep Luigi from blasting him the bajeezus away.

By the way - you didn't specify how Snake was holding the grenade. Do you mean him holding it by the player holding down the special button after pulling it out or do you mean him holding it as a normal item? Or both?

@ Everyone who wants to make the argument that Luigi loses this match-up 60:40 or more
We've already discussed this! If you're going to make the argument, provide some new information with analytic backing that can be agreed upon by both parties: the Luigi boards and the Snake boards. The thing about considering the match-up as 60:40 or more in Snake's favor is that you're giving disproportional weight to Snake's ability to punish approaches relative to Luigi's ability to combo in the air. From 0%, Luigi has, on heavy characters, assured combos (assured to an extent - everyone makes mistakes) that take them to 50% or more from a variety of starting moves. The most reliable start up probably going to the jab. Unless the Snake player is a god of timing, there is going to be a combo (possibly unfinished due to human error - but unlikely), whether they like it or not, and its going to take them to Luigi's killing percentage. This match-up has already been boiled down to the bare bones over the past couple of pages - it's effectively Luigi's offense vs. Snake's defense. Snake has a huge defense which gives him the advantage of time and the ability to pressure Luigi into statistically unfavorable (from what I've seen) approaches, but Luigi has a huge offense that gives him a brief yet clear advantage once Snake's defense lets up for the briefest moment. Now, to any who wish to bring up select players - I've seen Ally play, but he's absolutely ridiculous and I'm doubtful that most tourney Snakes are able to emulate his SSBB ability. Also, given that match-ups are based on the prediction of how well most decently skilled Character-1 players will fare against most Character-2 players, and that most everyone (even the most skilled) make mistakes, theorycraft has to eliminate the players themselves and tourney results to leave only their strategies and where said strategies worked and failed. If you're going to bring up select players, bring up their strategies as well, please.

Returning to the remainder of the stage discussion before the thread deteriorated into 'this character has that advantage and that character has this disadvantage and I think that so and so has some number advantage over such and such because of this pseudo-analytical list of attacks and random points that have little application in the match-up without some serious explanation' (why would you be canceling a Luigi Missile with a Nikita to begin with? Edge-guarding? C'mon guys - empty info doesn't help without some analysis!)... I'm going to bring up the neutrals/counterpicks, as it seems that there's a steady (and rational) opposition to Luigi having any sort of even match-up or advantage against Snake on the neutrals (for those of you who happen to not know what those are and for some odd reason are reading this post, the neutrals are: Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, and Brawl's version of Yoshi's Island).

The neutral/counterpicks are: Delfino Plaza, Castle Siege, Halberd, Lylat Cruise, and Pokemon Stadium I. It's already been agreed upon that Pokemon Stadium I is in Snake's favor (or so I would like to think) along with Lylat Cruise. Delfino Plaza has as of yet been indeterminate (DMG questions the match-up there, I question the match-up there, Hippie questions the match-up there, the various other experienced players who have posted have not mentioned Delfino Plaza) - probably due to its subtle shenanigans.

Halberd is questionable as well (with, in my opinion, a leaning towards Snake's favor), somewhat for the same reason that Corneria is questionable and somewhat for other reasons. The relatively short ceiling during the flight sequences benefits Luigi when Snake has moderate percentages, and benefits Snake when Luigi is at moderate to high percentages. Luigi gains the kill advantage earlier, but the approach is, as always, a problem. Snake can camp the living daylights out of Luigi during the grounded (by which I mean, aboard the Halberd's hull) sequences... Unless the laser targets him or the grappling hook targets him. Then the shenanigans are on and Luigi has a brief upper hand. The shenanigans don't affect Luigi all too much because of Luigi's style in this match - he's always displaced from his strong points (aerial combos) and thus always on the move. My conclusion: if the targeting reticule or claw takes a liking to Snake, Luigi has a decent chance of getting the upper hand once every flight cycle (thus making Snake's advantage smaller - to the point of being even I don't know nor care to think about). If it doesn't, the stage's match-up is effectively like that of a weighted combination of Battlefield and Final Destination (both of which are in Snake's favor).

Castle Siege has already been discussed, but I wanted to quickly mention/repeat that the uneven terrain and vacuous spaces of Castle Siege(1) is arguably in Luigi's favor, that the uneven terrain and various platforms of Castle Siege(2) are arguably in Luigi's favor again, that the relatively flat terrain of Castle Siege(3) is much too much like an enlarged Smashville for me to say it gives any advantage to Luigi, and that every transition between stages should be an opening for a close-up and personal green player.

Regarding the counterpicks - all of them that have shenanigans are arguably in Luigi's favor. The more shenanigans, the better. Shenanigans that do damage and have knockback push the match-up further in Luigi's favor. With clarity: all shenanigans that can displace Snake gives the advantage to Lugi. Kudos to cr4sh on this one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with that I conclude my minor contributions (beyond responding to directed remarks :-P ) to the stage discussion (I think 5+ walls of text are more than enough for one character match-up >_<) G'luck figuring out the rest, guys! *walks away over the hills, whistling...*

*Pulls out binoculars* *Holds a stolen C4 detonator at the ready* *silent cackle*

Jman77

Smash Cadet
The tournament set between them was on a live stream. It did not get recorded unfortunately -_-. Ally three stocked him second round. There were like 300+ viewers. And when snake pulled the grenade, it was just pulled, not shield dropped then picked up. Pulling out a grenade will interrupt luigi's aerial if it hits the grenade.

I suppose I should say 55-45 ish. Can luigi gimp snake off stage? I can't think of any aerial that would put snake in danger of not being able to recover

Oh yeah, about the nikita > side b. Nikita is actually a good edge guard against luigi. If you miss the side b then the snake can drop it to hit luigi during his down-b part of the recovery. It's situational but it can be useful

Atash

Smash Apprentice
The tournament set between them was on a live stream. It did not get recorded unfortunately -_-. Ally three stocked him second round. There were like 300+ viewers. And when snake pulled the grenade, it was just pulled, not shield dropped then picked up. Pulling out a grenade will interrupt luigi's aerial if it hits the grenade.

I suppose I should say 55-45 ish. Can luigi gimp snake off stage? I can't think of any aerial that would put snake in danger of not being able to recover

Oh yeah, about the nikita > side b. Nikita is actually a good edge guard against luigi. If you miss the side b then the snake can drop it to hit luigi during his down-b part of the recovery. It's situational but it can be useful
I totally want to see that match somehow >_<. How does one gain access to these live streams when they come along? Is it site/tourney specific? Should I be keeping track of tech-competent tourneys?

Luigi can gimp Snake off stage - his D-air spike, while more difficult to land, packs a greater wallop even than Mario's epic F-air spike. Given that Snake's recovery is fairly slow and the trajectory easily followed (with the exclusion of dropping from the cypher to C-4 one's self back to the edge, a risky move in itself), a Luigi determined to spike a recovering Snake can manage it.

Also, your 55:45 match-up is quite agreeable (on stages without shenanigans, that is) :-D

Yes, Nikita is a good edge guard against anyone, really, but if anything (and I'm nitpicking here), it'll be used to knock a Luigi who's recovering from beneath the stage. Note also that Luigi's recovery is actually quite fast - if Snake suddenly decides that a Nikita would be a good idea after Luigi's already starting his recovery, chances are Luigi will avoid the stage spike or the Nikita missile entirely by elevating himself prior to impact (Nikita takes significant time to set up, jah?). If Luigi is recovering from above the stage, the Nikita probably wouldn't hit him for one of two reasons: 1) the Luigi manages to dodge the little thing entirely (distinct possibility), or 2) the Snake doesn't want to risk being in a helpless guiding-the-missile state if Luigi manages to bypass the propelled explosive nearby (not so much, but possible). If Luigi is recovering from the side of the stage, then, yes, the Nikita beating out the green missile would be useful for Snake to a point - it'd eliminate Luigi's chances of sweetspotting the edge with his missile. More importantly than all of that, however, is that (this is a very strong opinion by the way - feel free to bash me for it) Luigi and Snake are probably going to be duking it out on-stage more than anywhere else - the average kill in this match-up is going to be either a star-K.O. or a lethal kiss from the upper blast zones. Like you said though (and I actually agree with you, despite the tone of my writing above), it's situational, but it's also useful.

Funny thing is, I don't remember us ever discussing the Nikita in this match-up until now... -.-' I thought I was thorough... <_< Guess not.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Atash: Most of the live streams are shown on Ustream.tv , all you gotta do is find the channel/user that is hosting the particular stream or to make things simpler you can search for it in the search box and it should lead you to the stream you want.

Atash

Smash Apprentice
@ DMG

Ah - thanks! But that still doesn't change the fact that I need to keep track of the major tourneys with live feeds that are occurring to begin with (but that's why we have the tourney sub-forums, d'oh). >_< Oh well, time to pay a little more attention I guess. :-D

EDIT:
*cough* (rather than pay attention, look around for when people message all around that they're going to be in a certain tourney) >_<
Sentence fragments for the win!

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Luigi cant gimp snakes recovery. And I think if a snake cyper's without jumping might be smart that why luigi can't chase him into the air. Luigi can't jump high enough to catch snake. Ive never played a really good luigi so i might be wrong about my statements.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
i find of wall of texts with non-sense or useless words in it, completely wasteful time. that is all for now lol

*inserts many quotations i will be doing.*

im starting to get lazy to read your posts atash >_> no offense lol.

oh and atash, me and you know its def not 60/40 since we're arguing here unless it's a very good CP like potentially luigi's mansion etc ( i got ***** by monk here no need to explain)

edit:

@Atash

It would only be easy to gimp Snake's recovery if he cyphered without his second jump, which most Snakes don't do. Just fyi, when you jump then cypher Snake moves significantly faster.
Look at my post about luigi gimping snake. Lol. Also, snake has easy time gimping luigi unless he makes a mistake in reality which happens again. Tho it's a small gamble here because, luigi can recover high or low depending on snake does, but if he uses stage control, pressuring upsmashs, sneaky C4s on the edge its no problem gimping luigi. Tho i find luigi abit advantage'd in offstage IMO

Luigi cant gimp snakes recovery. And I think if a snake cyper's without jumping might be smart that why luigi can't chase him into the air. Luigi can't jump high enough to catch snake. Ive never played a really good luigi so i might be wrong about my statements.
lolwut??? Luigi has an answer for every situation off stage against snake. I've went through this over and over. If snake's goes to high, luigi can air chase with rising tornado, if he doesn't snake will put himself in a bad position, since he'll airdodge/C4 on his way back to stage which is easily taken care of with pivot grab or bait and punish. If he goes too low, stagespike/dair spike/edgehog. This is all from theory, in reality, mistakes happen. So no need to repeat such things.

I'm not sure, but I think that Luigi's down-b in the air goes right through the nikita, even if its dropped.
This only happens when luigi's arms (the side of the tornado) goes past it, as if he's hitting some random hitbox or what not.

second edit:

Panda, Luigi can punish rolls with his downB. In fact few character can punish rolling backwards as good as Luigi can.

:059:
Rawr. Gheb stop stealing mah show here. Nah i'm j/k lol. But yes he can chasing and cover mucho ground with nado.. Also Bair are perfect for it too..

Just a few quick things about this matchup:

- Cooking nades is helpful here.
- Always roll away from a Luigi that gets inside of you, because he has quite a few options at close range that can destroy Snake... but he doesn't have the aerial or ground speed to catch you for rolling away from him.
- Nikita > Luigi's Side-B. I first discovered this in a tournament, and I realized that it works extremely well.
- Don't land inside of a Luigi, or you'll be eating a fire punch/fsmash.

Thats about it. I haven't played this matchup enough to reach a specific number, but its definitely in Snake's advantage.
I really don't under stand some of the lingo here.

- cooking is when he takes out nade and shields and it drops?? or is it when he takes a nade out, and takes out w/e it is to set off the timer or something?

- when you mean rolling away, you mean nade/shield then roll back away? If so, then just a dashing grab can take care of this. His roll is pretty average like.

- Theemann told us that. It's really not that hard to gimp luigi honestly LMAO. just don't miss out on that chance tho.

- rawr i agree lol.

Jman77

Smash Cadet
@hippiedude: cooking a nade means taking it out and only throwing it when it is about to blow up. A nade has about 4-5 seconds to blow up. A good snake would maybe shield drop a grenade, then do something that takes up about three seconds (pick it up using mortar slide, an aerial, etc.) and then throw it. It enhances snake's camping ability even though it is already good =P lol. And yes Luigi is pretty easy to gimp if done correctly.

And also if nikita is dropped ON TOP OF luigi during the down-b part of his recovery, it will hit him.

Panix

Smash Ace
that makes sense 0.o. so my tourney is tomrrow, and if i lose with luigi to a snake or get knocked out by a snaker user. i'll be happy to say its 70-30 in snake's favor. promise peeps ;3
I don't think ANYONE is trying to say it's 70:30 snake. not even most of us are trying to say its 60:40. Almost 95% of the snakes here are saying its 55:45....

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
naah.. it's just that nair ***** me ( i think i just suck at di-ing lol). and because of that, it makes feels like a 70-30 :[...

but yah, atash's and my arguement is that it shouldn't be 60:40 unless on a CP like luigi's mansion. 55:45 to be normal.

Panix

Smash Ace
Alright, I can say it now so we can move on with our character discussions.

55:45 snake.

Now can i recommended moving onto like Wolf or ZSS?

Panix

Smash Ace
Wolf and ZSS hmmmm. I say we do ZSS first.
Wolf is a more used character and gives me a harder time then ZSS, ZSS still gives me trouble though.
I'm leaning more to Wolf, because I play against him alot. But I will be happy if we do ZSS.

Atash

Smash Apprentice
this was a.... pretty intensive debate.. considering only me atash (whom i didn't know lol) did the matchup. mostly. GGs on the debate and arguements. tho alot of it was wall of texts lolz. 55:45 seems right
Aye - 55:45 Snake's favor in general with the exception of most counterpick stages, and maybe a counterpick/neutral or two. In total, the range is 55-45 either way, with a heavy lean towards Snake's general advantage.

I say you guys go for ZSS - manliest man vs. foxy mistress. May jokes fly abound over how ZSS crawling backwards towards Snake makes the match 90-10 ZSS's favor. :-P G'luck with the rest of the match-ups, guys!

Panix

Smash Ace
Aye - 55:45 Snake's favor in general with the exception of most counterpick stages, and maybe a counterpick/neutral or two. In total, the range is 55-45 either way, with a heavy lean towards Snake's general advantage.

I say you guys go for ZSS - manliest man vs. foxy mistress. May jokes fly abound over how ZSS crawling backwards towards Snake makes the match 90-10 ZSS's favor. :-P G'luck with the rest of the match-ups, guys!
This is the match-up right here summed up. lol

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
oh yeah, can you guys give us like the pages of worth of discussion? or the worthy quotes for the discussion? so we can add it to our own matchup thread, so we don't have to go through it all over again. thanks alot.

Top Bottom