• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
@Swiftbass: We really haven't played in tourney before? haha. Also, making other people better/smarter is my best attribute. Cactuars always give a massive AP bonus. :laugh:

Eggm

Smash Hero
I think that I inputed the results right. And it came out like this.

1: Cactuar ($77.00)
2: Eggm ($22.00)
3: Pakman ($11.00)
4: SwiftBass
5: Trademark
5: Reno
7: g$
7: XYT
9: Prog
9: MikeMoney
9: StricNYN3
9: TSP
13: Noodles
13: DeathKnight
13: CanISmash
13: Sneak
17: Copycat
17: K9
17: Boy
17: Noise
17: DGOscar
17: ShineMike

I will put the updated bracket image in a sec. If there are any mistakes please let me know who you beat/lost to.

Alukard

Smash Hero
sry i couldn't go TIM BRIAN CODY... but i was in cali >_>

i totally forgot i was going too LOLOLOL

Eggm

Smash Hero
Me, Lolmaster, Stricnyn3, and Chris all cleaned up after the tourney and put all the tables/chairs back and looked around. I didn't see any mem card, it must've made its way into some ones bag or GC unintentionally. hopefully they notice and get it back 2 u.

Eggm

Smash Hero
How's everyone feel about the weekend after gotm's tourney for the next one? Or maybe the weekend after that?

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
i beat two gay jiggs on brinstar =p
love you guys crazy matches.

lost to g$ and strict9, soooooo close, this dude pulled out some super combo when i was up like 60 percent and ended my career. fail di.

oh and prog sucks. get at my peach world!

eggm i know you been asked a million times but how the **** do you waveshine like that, this dude doesnt miss one beat. ever.

eggm and hbk are mad gay, cause i cant do anything to them >:o

JFox

Smash Hero
eggms fox is ****in fearsome. it punishes SO well if you do any little thing wrong. Smashed the back of my shield?! Uh oh- eggm counters with "you just got wavedash out of shield backwards perfect waveshine'd up smashed and died! Get tech skilled BlTCH!"

Eggm

Smash Hero
ok, guys so the next one is 9/19/09!!!!!!! Thats 2 weekends on Saturady after gotm's. My boss also said if more than 30 come 5$ venue fee. RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Scar clarified and changed his tourney's thread title. So everyone get hyped make plans to come to this. :)

JFox

Smash Hero
spawn's tourney A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. is on the same day as this. probably gonna hurt attendance being that its now an "ECRC" or whatever the gay that might mean.

o fiddlestix

Top Bottom