• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

LLDL

Smash Hero
wtth? The ONE DAY MANGO IS GOING TO BE AT A TOURNAMENT WALKING DISTANCE FROM MY HOUSE, AND I CAN'T GO!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yo, how is it mad people from neptune always find me?
Lol idk, Mattdotzeb reffered me to you, and I doubt he knew we lived right next to each other.

Its because Neptune is beast.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
gps users, be aware, there is a 301 union lane in the same town. make sure you go to the right one (union ave).

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
good stuff tim thx for holding this. give my regards to edgar

beast venue.

Cactuar; Dsmash ftw........very original thats like the first time ive faced u in bracket huh....thx for friendlies I learned ALOT

eggm; Sry that I couldnt stay to help clean and stuff but we had a long drive etc etc. Thx for housing us. Mike said that u have been one of the best housers hes been with. Gatorade and water toooo goood.

gmoney; ban rainbow cruise and ur golden and by golden I mean Im probly gonna take you to floats.

HBK; savin up for pound4 son. thx for the shiek practice.

haz; holy **** wat da ****, are u ****ting me? plz tell me that u are ****ing me because I did NOT just see that........I dunno lol I just felt like quoting mogwai. <3 wes

pakman; its been a while since ive seen u in tourney good stuff. you were due for a good tourney performance. Luigi is still a stupid char but ur awesome and that hate for luigi is balanced by ur personality no homo. luigi is a dumb char and should be banned.

xyt; we should take a break on picking floats and by taking a break I mean taking ppl on a ride on the boat.

chris; nice meeting you, tunes all day. chris is DEF a better name than jota haha.

styct9; ur falco plays well in burst. nice combos

Reno; time to team at gotms tourney in september. or at snes next week I wanna try to see how we do. :p

prog/canismash; good stuff in teams you guys stepped it up. DEF had to cheer against HBK and gmoney which i RARELY do.

reik/moo; maybe next time :(

R3N0

Smash Lord
it sure was beast =D!!

btw @ swift. definitely @ gotms =D

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, I forgot to hit save after the tourney was over so I got no results. xD I do have the bracket image tho if anyone wants. The image was taken right when the bracket was generated tho.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Lol, I forgot to hit save after the tourney was over so I got no results. xD I do have the bracket image tho if anyone wants. The image was taken right when the bracket was generated tho.
u can just fill it again we could help figure it out if ppl are interested. speaking fo records there wasnt anything recorded right?(not that I care or anything I have enough footage of myself and still want ppl to think im a falco main)

swift:
beat bye
beat stryct9
beat gmoney
lost to pak
beat reno
lost to cactuar

4th

Eggm

Smash Hero

I liked the bracket a lot, no one complained and I don't think anyone really had to play anyone they play all the time. I just kept hitting regenerate on tio until I found one I liked. :)

Edit : After seeding by location and skill of course.

Oh, yah if more people do what swift did and post their results I will go into tio and click who won against who then repost the finished bracket image.

Edit 2 : Oh lol, wow this was taken even before I added in trademark/mikemoney.. Lol...

Edit 3 : Doubles results !!!

1. Reno + Cactuar ($99.00)
2. Mango + Hazzard($22.00)
3. HBK + G$ ($11.00)
4. XYT + Swiftbass
5. Prog + Canismash
5. Pakman + Jfox
7. Eggm + Chris
7. TSP + boy
9. Sneak + Copycat
9. Shinemike + noise
9. Spade + Botch

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
from what i remember,

lost to mike$
beat copycat
beat noodles
lost to trademark

skyheart

Smash Lord
um frum what i wemember

***** this guy
***** this guy
sandstormed this guy
lost to hbk's sheik
***** this other guy
finally ****** this guy by accident and he threw his controller on the ground and broke it

note to self: sandstorm more often in friendlies to avoid such failures

oh also, ***** jfox, *****. ultralisk *****.

should have been a 4 stock, but j was too much sex for me

Top Bottom