• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I wouldn't be able to know until closer to the date

if ur attendence is only gonna be hurt by a few peeps from CT i'd keep the current date. Theres so many tourneys in the next two months that it'll be hard for everyone to make plans to get to all of them. Especially us guys without cars

JFox

Smash Hero
im pretty sure that most committed smashers like NY n PA are gonna make the drive to spawn's ACRONYM tourney, so if ur lookin for the 30+ people, you have no choice but to change it.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, you talk so grim. Its ezpz for me to change it. I just go oh edgar its on the 12th and hes like "oh ok good" Lol. I'll change the title.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, our ATM at the store is done being repaired and the internet is back up too. So now the venue has food 2 second walk away (good food) ATM, internet, tons of tables/chairs, 5 base tv's cause I found yet another one, super flexible scheduling, climate control, and me. So thats so ****. Once the summer is over or the weather's bad and theres less shore traffic it seems like a perfect venue to keep tristate melee in shape for ROM II and *Pound*4. ;) Get hyped.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Well, weather.com shows rain for the 12th. But its probably too early to tell. Also school will have started by the 12th so there should be less traffic regardless.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I will never enjoy jigglypuff dittos ever. Unless the only move allowed is rest. :) And I only enjoy peach dittos if your are playing.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, I get stuck with the matchup a lot in teams. Though I did play Jfox in a Jiggs ditto in friendlies cause I didn't feel like trying to fight a Jigglypuff with Fox.

LLDL

Smash Hero
**** this is on neptune day. My parents always go to neptune day. Hope this doesn't hurt my chances :(

Eggm

Smash Hero
Hey so can anyone confirm if they are coming? Very low interest so far. I might have to cancel unless I get some feedback. Alukard make sure g$ is driving to this for me since he never reads the boards and get back to me. :) Cause then I least know Eggm + stric 9 + flame + scar + g$'s car is coming. Which is a decent start.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo yo yo ... i got u eggm ...

G$'s is coming to this ... and we are going to make sure we get sleep and get there early ... =D

well i'm going to try to at least lolol ...

hopefully i can afford singles -___-

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
i wanna go, alu do u know if gmoney has room in his car? i might take the train if i come into some money b4 the end of the week but that never seems to happen when i want to go to a touney.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Alight now we just need scar to bring people with him and a CT car and kelbelreif to come again and some others who came last time. Like noise and Oscar and stuff.

Edit : and prog and company. So who from Philly can go with scar? Canismash? Chibo? gogoogog step it up peoples. Gotm's hit 30 we should be able to also get that beast *** 5$ venue fee instead of 10.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I don't think I'm doing anything this weekend. I'll see about driving to this. Plus the OP says its only 45 min from my house, Chibo time estimations ftw, every tourney needs em

Alukard

Smash Hero
Lets Get That 5$ Venue Fee ... Btw This Can Happen At My Venue As Well ... Like I've Said B4 ... But People Never Listen -___-

Lets Start This Melee Back Up Baby ...

Top Bottom