• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea im not tryin to have a $10 venue fee. if like 25 people show up, then instead of all of us paying $10, since with 5 more ppl it would be $5 for everyone, only being an extra $25, we might as well split $25 between the 25 of us so its really only a $6 venue fee, not $10 :)

Cia

das kwl
yea im not tryin to have a $10 venue fee. if like 25 people show up, then instead of all of us paying $10, since with 5 more ppl it would be $5 for everyone, only being an extra $25, we might as well split $25 between the 25 of us so its really only a $6 venue fee, not $10 :)
lol.. i thought of this exact scenario.

get at all this tri-state melee.

i'll go provided i get a ride

which never happens

LLDL

Smash Hero
Everyone bring a vcr tv. It's very convienient as apposed to having one recording setup on the main laptop.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I love those. It's playing a gamble at how the quality will turn out when you get home but, at least they guarantee I can record matches.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm already teaming with tec0 jfox sorry. If you wanna secure me for Saffron city let me know, we can set that up. :)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
tec0 and eggm are a better team than me and eggm so.....................gg on 1st place. Unless vanz gets a **** partner or tec0 could magically be two places at once haha.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Thats what I like to hear, also thats a good idea that i'm ok with chibo if it turns out that way.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Eggmaster and his car ride services apparently.

And the NJT train >_>

Which reminds me, eggmaster IM me so I can figure out exactly where and when I'm going.

Eggm

Smash Hero
So far its looking like...

1. Eggm
2. Flame
3. Stric9
4. G$
5. G$ Passenger + 1
6. G$ Passenger + 2
7. G$ Passenger + 3
8. G$ Passenger + 4
9. Scar
10. CanISmash
11. Chibo Sempai
12. Keblerelf
13. Keblerelf + 1
14. Jfox
15. Tec0

Philly step it up and make scar's car as full as g$'s. And then we need moar people.

Were only at half step it up!!!!

LLDL

Smash Hero
I like how you reverted bak to caling me flame lol. Even a username change cant fool ppl.

Scar

#HarveyDent
where is like everyone that goes to no johns etc? get ultimascout to go to this

people who want to come in my car with me is cool, i can take i guess 4 guys all i have is canismash right now and he better be on my ****in way

LLDL

Smash Hero
Eggm. Are you picking Stric up on saturday? If so, will you have room for me and possibly another one of my friends who will possibly be there? That'd mean another person, although he doesnt want to enter singles.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
where is like everyone that goes to no johns etc? get ultimascout to go to this

people who want to come in my car with me is cool, i can take i guess 4 guys all i have is canismash right now and he better be on my ****in way
guaranteed you're going to wait at least 8 minutes for him.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Eggm. Are you picking Stric up on saturday? If so, will you have room for me and possibly another one of my friends who will possibly be there? That'd mean another person, although he doesnt want to enter singles.
As long as he's coming he might as well dish out the extra 5 for singles you will learn a lot. If we raelly do get 30 i'll do pools as well. But yah i got room for 4. not a problem. Ask if stric's brother is coming again.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol its fine. Its just that he has common player SKILL (Ganondorf lol), but doesn't know any advanced techniuqes lol. He thinks I'm some sort of god robot, and I want to expose him to the fact that I'm nowhere near the best. But I'll spot him for singles :)

Oh, and I'm pretty good with Tio. Tell me if you need help with the brackets and stuff during the tournament.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I might need help entering names and stuff if you don't mind since jota can't make this one. He said he'll make the next one tho.

xyt

Smash Lord
i can come if i get a ride.
i'm looking at mogwai n doyoung but neither sounded very optimistic about going at all = /
so we'll see
*fingers crossed* XD

JFox

Smash Hero
tec0, ill take u, ill just be hungover as **** no big deal

vanz, ill take u too if u wanna train it.

*I STILL NEED A TEAMMATE

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
JFox if I randomly go, do u wanna team? I prob won't know till tomorrow if I'm going or not though

Edit: Eggm you said its like 45 min from my place lol. Google Maps says its an hour and 40. Which I know it will be a little less than that probably, but your still off by like 40 minutes lol
I'll consider it

Top Bottom