• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah, thats fine it wasn't my idea anyway. It was LOLMasters. But he did bring up a good point that it would e like 5-6 tunes and g$'s car and thats it. But i'm glad more posted.

Alukard

Smash Hero
well thats stupid because ur tourney has been up for a while ... everytime i throw a no johns i get like 16 people and the only people that post that are coming are like swift u and scar ... so like ... u can't count out the people that just dont post much

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
well thats stupid because ur tourney has been up for a while ... everytime i throw a no johns i get like 16 people and the only people that post that are coming are like swift u and scar ... so like ... u can't count out the people that just dont post much
yea we're pretty awesome

Eggm

Smash Hero
hbk wants my title as # 3 in tristate and best in nj now that m2k's gone. Right now me cactuar and jman are the mighty triforce of fury. Each best in our state. :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Tec0 blows. I double eliminated him at saffron and he never even enters singles. i can beat him anyday of the week in singles by not putting out 10$ so he can enter. xD

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
well right now scar gets title as #3 in tristate than vanz gets like 4. you see eggm nj's best cnt even compete with other states 2nd best. if i go to this tomorrow one of us HAS to win, cuz nj def didnt look too hot at the last one

xyt

Smash Lord
hmmm... i wonder if i'd make that list : P

*counts active players*

PA==
Cactuar
Scar
Pakman

NJ==
HBK
Eggm
Tec0
Sensei
XYT
Jfox

NY==
Jman
Vanz
Hazzard
Reno
DJ Nintendo
Alukard
G$

discuss? @_@)..

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ROFL

Eggm after we make money in doubles I want your head in singles :laugh:

As for NJ power rankings...

HBK - I'm flattered you think I'm as good as you say but tbh I really think you are better than me, so is spam and probably eggm.

I'm at best 4th in NJ

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
As for NJ power rankings...

HBK - I'm flattered you think I'm as good as you say but tbh I really think you are better than me, so is spam and probably eggm.

I'm at best 4th in NJ
You're just inconsistent, like me :(. Your Fox plays in LIGHTNING MODE when you're at the top of your game though. Just play more Melee instead of studying and you'll be beyond gdlk.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

You're just inconsistent, like me :(. Your Fox plays in LIGHTNING MODE when you're at the top of your game though. Just play more Melee instead of studying and you'll be beyond gdlk.

????

In tournament I'm very consistent.

SPOC that occured very long ago 7th
tourney 1 didn't enter
tourney 2 didn't enter
tourney 3 didn't enter

ROFL

See I'm consistent. I consistently never enter..... being poor blows ROFL.

Yea when I'm at the top of my game I can keep up with you.

That to me is unbelievable ROFL....

JFox

Smash Hero
LOLOLOL

its 4am. if u think im gonna wake up in 4 hours to wake ur *** up....

hahaha.

you better wake me up about 20 mins before your train arrives or my *** probably wont ever make it to that train station on time.

edit: so excited to see bass!

JFox

Smash Hero
doubles is at noon, so arrive somewhere between 10:20 and 11:20 if you could. im sure its not that big a deal if we start late since i doubt they are gonna have to start on time neway since its NY coming.

im gonna get like 5 hours of sleep if im lucky, so im gonna crash now. see u in the...today-ill just go **** myself

Scar

#HarveyDent
hbk wants my title as # 3 in tristate and best in nj now that m2k's gone. Right now me cactuar and jman are the mighty triforce of fury. Each best in our state. :)
i am #1 in tristate

jman is a scrub

6th @ genesis = i'm the best player in atlantic north right now <333

herb2 doesn't count brackets started at midnight

im winning this and me and hazz are gonna **** teams (hazz if you play well we might get 5th LMFAO i suck @ teams)

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'll vouch for alukard on this.

And ya says the jigglypuff player.

And to that same jigglypuff I say to you. Hungrybox/mango both don't use CP stages and they have been ******.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Mango uses Brinstar when he plays Puff. Also, I hate using Jigglypuff. She's a terrible character who's potential is limited and ultimately becomes predictable in matches. Unfortunately, I can't get good with other characters even though I use them most of the time in friendlies. I actually played Tec0 yesterday not using Puff once. I went Falco the entire time and got 3 and 4 stocked every match. Basically, I've only been using Puff when I feel intimidated and in tournament. I've been mostly using spacies, Sheik, and Marth.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Actually it'll force me to use her even more because I won't have a single decent Marth or Sheik counterpick if I go Fox or Falco. I cp Green Greens on Marths and go Fox. It's the only way I have to get a semi-edge on them. Sheik I like to pick stages with no edges so I can ledge guard them.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i like those rules a lot ... seriously ... because then its not u fighting the stage annnnnd character its just u vs ur opponent ... ****

FIGHT OR DIE!!!!

JFox

Smash Hero
Actually it'll force me to use her even more because I won't have a single decent Marth or Sheik counterpick if I go Fox or Falco. I cp Green Greens on Marths and go Fox. It's the only way I have to get a semi-edge on them. Sheik I like to pick stages with no edges so I can ledge guard them.
dog, your missin the point entirely. the point is NOT to get a "semi-edge" just because you pick a gay stage. you shouldnt get rewarded for losing game 1 with an auto win stage game 2. and spacies shouldnt be afraid to lose game 1 and have absolutely no chance at winning a set because of counterpicks game 3.

i remember when eggm used to fight peach or jiggs id tell him "he's gonna counterpick this or this" and he would say "yea i know, ill just have to win game 1 or else im ****ed." That isnt fair, period.

This game is 8 years old. Every little edge is stupidly important and often tips the win in the persons favor who chooses to use it. Back in the day the game wasnt the same, everyone had their own little tricks unique to them...we're all using the same tricks nowadays. We're all movin like lightning and we're all spacing our attacks. We're all death edgeguarding the **** outta people and team combos that used to be special are today looked at as basic. Why should anyone have to work their *** off to lose to someone they deserved to beat. Might as well make it a best of 1 set if thats gonna be your mentality.

Top Bottom