• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
geee thanks :)
So I'm guessing you're coming over to my place?

tbh I really don't think DC is gonna say anything about giving you a ride ROFL.

Anyone else in North Jersey wanna play at my place before this tourney?

I mean any players are welcome but unless you're from North of me I doubt you'd wanna make the trip to go back down :laugh:

Eggm

Smash Hero
dc/Vanz too? Thats awesome. :) Chibo.. I def made it to gotm's in like 1 hour and that was further south than atlantic city. Don't you live near AC?

Scar

#HarveyDent
jfox i'd team w/ you if i wasn't teaming with hazzard

anyone want to go to chu's tomorrow night for a pre-this tourney tourney?

R3N0

Smash Lord
i will not be there.. its my birthday.. going to atlantic city lol

LLDL

Smash Hero
Why does every generic Newjersian go to AC on their birthday?!

JFox

Smash Hero
really.......?

ur whole life u cant legally drink or gamble til ur 21. what better place to go (besides vegas) is there to drink and gamble on ur 21st bday. plus the club scene aint too shabby too

Eggm

Smash Hero
1st off reno is from NY.

Jay I don't know if you read my post after you asked me to team. I said tec0 already claimed me for this one, but we can team for saffron city. You down?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
DCScribZ (10:43:19 PM): Yo.
DCScribZ (10:43:26 PM): I can't to Eggm's thing.
Teczero8 (10:43:29 PM): sdlkfsdflkdfjsdlkjf

=( sooooorrry vanz :(

Jfox - Can I still go with you to this?

Alukard

Smash Hero
warriorknight apparently blew up his car today there go my chances of showing up :( sry.
how the fucck does one person blow up a car ?!?!?!

and am i the only person that saw this ! LOLOL

WK has the worst luck with cars yo

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
haha brian he said it overheated and something got messed up that he had to buy a gallon of water to get home from the gym and the gym is no lie less than 5 mins from his house. so he said he had to get it fixed wasnt even gonna try goin down to this. it made me sad too :( i wanted to **** at this in money matches.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chibo if youre @ drexel maybe i can pick you and canismash up

is wendell coming? he should.
anyone want to go to chu's tomorrow night for a pre-this tourney tourney?
What time would you go to Chus? I have work until approx 5pm on campus tomorrow. Goin down to Chu's might be cool. As for the other ride offer, I wouldn't do it unless I went to Chu's with you the night before. It'd be a waste to spend $16 round trip on the train, taking 1.5 hours sat morn to have you drive me there lol. If it's as short as Eggm says I might as well do that. Looking at the map it should take like one hour. It's a little further than Tom's River which took me and GOTM like 45 min (with some traffic) for a tourney last month.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah I know, I've been to AC. I thought R3N0 was past 21 for some reason.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Its suppose to be cold and showery so no shore traffic step it up people.

I"m feeling like this is going to be 5/6 tunes and g$'s car (if its even full ) only ones here. Is it even worth it? Is there anyone coming whose not posting? Can you please post?

So far it seems like.

5 from Gmoneys car (if its even full ) Only ones I know coming are Aluakrd g$ and Hazz you guys bringing like DJ and Vanz or something? Also Jfox tec0 and the 3 who already live right in town me chain ace stric 9 . .. thats like 10.

Everyone else who may be attending is a maybe

like kebler, prog, mogwai, doyoung, xyt, chibo. And even scar/canismash are maybe's now cause they are in like MD today. I doubt scar's gonna come all the way back in time for this tomorrow.

Feedback on those who are planning on going please. Is this even worth it? Should I cancel?

LOL MASTER brought this to my attention he thinks i should cancel and i'll only have like 10 people here.

Noise and OScar P you guys comin again? Who else might go?

If like 15 people show up were gonna have to end up paying 10$ each as well for venue. Which sucks. If it were like 25 I was gonna put 25 dollars in myself so everyone could get a 5$ venue fee, but were not even gonna reach that it seems. Or we coulda all did 6$ like chibo said. But if theres only 15 I can't pass it off to my boss like 30's there. With 25 hes not gonna count and we could get away with it. But the whole point of him lowering it was so that more people were there buying food which doesn't seem like theres gonna b.

xyt

Smash Lord
yea xyt you should come so i have a teammate :)
so like.. the only way i'd get to the tourny is by mogwai or doyoung..
and neither of them will know for sure until late tonight -__-);;
but yea.. if they're driving me i can't deny either of them a teammate = /
sorry dude.. we ***** at gotms though : P

Eggm

Smash Hero
Well I'm hoping for some positive news by the time I get off work around 10. So we can keep this hype and alive.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
I'm coming, I got controller Johns though. This new white controller is weird, I can play Jiggs ok but my other characters are off.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Eggm - If you're going to cancel this plz tell us like.... I dunno really soon.

I'm trying to make plans to accommodate this event. If its not even there then... yea....

LLDL

Smash Hero
Eggm's not canceling this ****, I've been looking forward to it.

Scar

#HarveyDent
when i wake up tomorrow morning make sure there's a definitive this is canceled or this isn't canceled post

cause as of now im going

Alukard

Smash Hero
u should never cancell ... especially after its been out for two weeks ... i've made plans for this ... can't do that to us ...

Top Bottom