• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'll be in TX and will have to miss this. If only it was a week after or before this date, I'd probably get Magus to come and go with him. :(

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'll be in TX and will have to miss this. If only it was a week after or before this date, I'd probably get Magus to come and go with him. :(
That's ok just hitup the next one. And if you want a ride to no johns you are on my way which is the weekend before this. No johns is alukards tournament in case your confused.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Edit: now I know what you mean. yeah i don't think there's any brawl on the 30th.

LLDL

Smash Hero
So i faintly picture the attendance like this

NJ
Eggm,StriCNYN3, Chain-ace, Deathknight,Kso,fearless,jflo, Sneak,NanD0, Copycat, Redfox,
Tinton Falls guys
H3aderon (+ 2-3 car) Yuri Zack
NY
Prog, G$ (+3-4 car), Alukard

Chops? PC? as surprise guests?

PA
Mogwai, Pakman?

Hopefully most if not all can come, plus like 5-10 new guys nearby revealed at pound or something. Should be pretty good.

Eggm

Smash Hero
This is less than 3 hours from shell shocked, I'd like to see an MD/VA car since i've been to 2 of their tournies cmon md/va!!!

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'll try to get another Neptune to enter if eggm can provide a ride.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
I'll try to convince pc and chops to come :)

Although they do both work on saturdays so don't count on it.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hell yeah swift :> I haven't fought your fox yet come to think of it.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Sneak said copy is driving him and nando hopefully they can get you. :) Penn station in newark is only like 10 minutes out of the way off of parkway exit 145 if you could meet anyone coming from the north there. I've picked up people from there on the way to no johns and only added 10 minutes to my trip should be similar to get to me from north of newark.

Alright if you come I won't call you chu anymore hero. :)

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
Yo, this is JFox (dont have my old account)

I miss my smash brothers! I plan on goin to this to just chill with some old friends. You know who you are, so try and make it out, naaa mean? Cool. Seee ya feb 6th

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yo, this is JFox (dont have my old account)

I miss my smash brothers! I plan on goin to this to just chill with some old friends. You know who you are, so try and make it out, naaa mean? Cool. Seee ya feb 6th
what happened to your old account, i sent you a reply to NJ finder explaining that only matches of lovages falcon and your peach are on my tape. And tell me which matches in a pm that you want me to put up from the last tunes.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I hope everyone is still pumped for this. Nando/sneak/copy can't wait. And I know chain-ace and stric9 are ready to hold it down on their home ground as usual. xD

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
Chain-Ace better be ready my Falcon is hungry for that Falco n the California Cheese Steak i heard is so delicious. =)

Top Bottom