• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

LLDL

Smash Hero
If we have a crew battle we can record it on my vcr again, cuz i got this digital camera that also acts as a microphone. So we can have audio this time lol. Too bad NY isn't coming, it was g$'s **** talk i wanted to record lol.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I think it would be really **** if you came to my place. I have a huge *** place and I would be making breakfast for everyone. Parking is free in front of my building and you wouldn't have to spend too much time driving across Manhattan to get to Brooklyn from Jersey. I hope you guys reconsider, because we could have a really awesome time. Plus, no venue fee!

_kSo_

Smash Master
Hey guys, I think it would be really **** if you came to my place. I have a huge *** place and I would be making breakfast for everyone. Parking is free in front of my building and you wouldn't have to spend too much time driving across Manhattan to get to Brooklyn from Jersey. I hope you guys reconsider, because we could have a really awesome time. Plus, no venue fee!
free parking and breakfast??? i duuuunnnnoooooo this sounds pretty ballaa

also, I'm glad the tourney is still on. super psyched. Also, I can only bring a cube...no TV sorryyyy

Also, .

Lovage

Smash Hero
yo let's host the tourny at emilys place....

free parking...**** apartment....no venue fee lol

idk im just going where ever gdollar goes

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Massively expensive tolls + 2 hours away from my ride.

This venue is 20 mins from me.

lol, easy choice

LLDL

Smash Hero
no i'm perfectly content with going to tunes. Thanks for the offer though, we know it was out of generosity for the loss of attendants.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Parking is free if you can find a parking space lol. Also, it's a huge pain to drive to NYC and in NYC. This is a nice easy ride for me. I'm going to Tunes.

Eggm

Smash Hero
So I got a ton of maybe's coming. Ultimascout is maybe bringing others with him. Chred2akrisp has a car and might bring some md/va. Cheezit and his friend might show up they said. Fake moo (ddrmax) and his friend bernard might come. but even if they all don't show we might get like 20 anyways so thats pretty ****. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Sorry Em it is honestly a hassle to drive into NYC even for a free venue fee. The cheapest bridge into NYC is 8$ and some are up to 12$ Plus all the NJ tolls on the way there and back and the traffic in NYC usually blows. Unless your already in NYC its not really too appealing except for free breakfast lol.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, I really didn't mean to schedule on the same day as your tournament. Either way, Smash will be had, which is the important thing!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Its np its really the snow's fault. Either way I posted it earlier like last saturday night or sunday morning or something, but I know you didn't do it on purpose. If prog is off you should all cram into prog and G's car and join us tho. xD That'd be super **** lol. We'd end up with like 35 people maybe more be a good showing for melee. xD

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
NYC is the greatest place on Earth. Of course its gonna be expensive lol. Although the fun it delivers is always fulfulling =)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
NYC is the greatest place on Earth. Of course its gonna be expensive lol. Although the fun it delivers is always fulfulling =)
The "fun" I got last time was having my laptop stolen after getting 3rd in teams (very bad for my standards) and having to play in a 90+ degree venue and not entering singles because of it.

Also, having to pay like $20 per person in a 4-5 person carpool because it's like $30 total in tolls...

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Parents don't want me going lol

They've been the answer to the reason why I haven't done anything in the East Coast scene for the past 5 years...

I'll just play some online Brawl and pretend I entered or something.

Eggm

Smash Hero
G$ called me and hes bringing a full car to this. Hopefully prog is off and can come too and its huge.

Pakman might get m2k on his way as well.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Bring setups guys thanks!!!!

I don't have like 8 of my own this time and I think this is going to be pretty large.

Lovage

Smash Hero
yea whats with this venue fee

can i get mine reduced cuz i flew all the way from cali

it's ok you can PM me about it :):):)

Eggm

Smash Hero
You weren't on aim or I was gonna help you find directions. But you can just use www.mapquest.com

Edit : There is no venue fee reduction for setups since its only 5$ (however please bring setups so we can all have a better time and run it faster <3) thx.

Top Bottom