• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

Lovage

Smash Hero
i leave from JFK at like 9am on sunday the 28th so....26th is better but if its the 27th i can still prolly make it. whatevers best for everyone else

if i can get a ride from NY it would be ****...who drives NY usually? ill take the train to where ever is convenient if i can get back to my hotel in midtown before like 4am im good lol

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'd like to play Lovage. Lol i used to always see your vids and think it was pronounced low-vidge.

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
yo lovage u should come thru to queens and play with a couple us over here and get loved! hit me up on here or aim if ur down!

Lovage

Smash Hero
ben teezeee come to mogwais house tonight in stamford! ill be there if u guys wanna play lol

this goes to everyone else that wants to play tonight

see u there!

xyt

Smash Lord
anyone who's watched you play basketball and had to choose one word to describe your playstyle would definitely select the word WHITE
lol **** XD

I'm back in jersey for winter break. 0____o

Yea, I don't think i've played many east coast smashers before....-_- i'm a midwest guy :p

I go to school with NJzfinest and cunningkitsune.....yeaaaa

so what's up with NJ smash guys???

Also, this is only 52 minutes away from me (according to mapquest) so it's very possible I'll be able to come 0__o
definitely not if it's gonna be on a weekday though...my parents take both cars to go to work...
do you know a Eugene Kang? @_@)?

_kSo_

Smash Master
do you know a Eugene Kang? @_@)?
LOL yea i do he's a friend of mine from high school. he was in my SSB64 crew though, and we played a lot of that...but not melee :(

Wait, how did you know what part of jersey I was from 0_______o

xyt

Smash Lord
LOL yea i do he's a friend of mine from high school. he was in my SSB64 crew though, and we played a lot of that...but not melee :(

Wait, how did you know what part of jersey I was from 0_______o
lol Swiftbass, Mogwai, & I know Eugene from College.

but yea Eugene mentioned a friend who he used to play smash with lol

_kSo_

Smash Master
lol Swiftbass, Mogwai, & I know Eugene from College.

but yea Eugene mentioned a friend who he used to play smash with lol
oh nicccce. You wouldn't happen to be passing by anywhere near princeton on the way to this would you? i could use a ride.....:)

edit: Eggm, i read one of your earlier posts. If you want to play against a really good starcraft player, get in contact with Hochiminh Trail. He'd be down to play some starcraft, I'm sure. I'd volunteer, but I'm only at D+ :( and I stopped playing some time ago when my carpal tunnel refused to let me raise my APM above 150

Alukard

Smash Hero
i dont think me and G can make this either prior engagements peeps sundays never go over well tho eggm u should know that =\

Hax

Smash Champion
WHOEVER WANTS TO WIN TEAMS, PM ME

dfjaskl;

edit: eggm reschedule this to saturday

_kSo_

Smash Master
All right, I'm pretty much good to go for sunday. Got a car + GPS and planning on renewing my license on the 24th. :)

if anyone is along the way, I can stop by and pick you up. But only if you aren't a jerk ;)

and if you aren't too far out of the way.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Seems like other than some NY guys and xyt people are down for this. if staruday wasn't the day after christmas I'd do it that day. Just gonna see how it turns out.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
yesssss soooo happy I found this thread

I'm from FL but in NJ until the 29th... I'm decent at melee, I've taken games from the PR's there

I'm in somerset and a ride to this would be AMAZING (I'll pay plenty of gas money, whatever you ask). somerset's by edison \ brunswickish

also down to play whenever this week, and am pretty mobile, smashfests?

_kSo_

Smash Master
yesssss soooo happy I found this thread

I'm from FL but in NJ until the 29th... I'm decent at melee, I've taken games from the PR's there

I'm in somerset and a ride to this would be AMAZING (I'll pay plenty of gas money, whatever you ask). somerset's by edison \ brunswickish

also down to play whenever this week, and am pretty mobile, smashfests?
PM me ur address and I'll see how far it is. I think edison is like 40 min away from me....so if it's not in the same direction as neptune, then I'm gonna have to say no :(

Alukard

Smash Hero
well hopefully me and G$ can come ... but we'll most likely just have time only for doubles

Top Bottom