• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

Eggm

Smash Hero
So Sunday's turnout is looking like

1. Eggm
2. Stric 9
3. Mogwai
4. Pakman
5. Magus
6. Inui
7. Chun + his car is almost full
8. Lovage
9. Nj's finest
10. Deathknight
11. Haii'mfearless
12. alukrard/g$(doubles only).

Plus hopefully more from philly area come with mogwai/pakman (Like canismash/chibo) and the tinton falls guys and more!!! raaaaaaape.

Hopefully swiftbass can find a ride or something too. Maybe a CT car?!? ****? Devil ray?

Has prog chimed in on the 27th yet?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Who has noticed like...how excited the announcer is when you put in Melee? He's like...Super...Smash Brothers...MELEEEEEE! :)

Who was also noticed that some Wiis stop reading Brawl discs randomly? Funny, huh? Never seemed to happen with Melee. I think the Wiis are telling you to put in Melee.

</trolling Barwl>

LLDL

Smash Hero
Notice how the melee announce sounds cool, has the perfect accent for saying what he says, and is enthusiastic. But how the brawl announcer sounds bloated, and bland like he doesn't want to be there.

Eggm

Smash Hero
If even like 2 of the tinton falls guys show and chun's car is really full like he said we are already at 20.

_kSo_

Smash Master
lOLLL @ eggm continuously calling me chun. :)

It's sort of endearing. LOL how hilarious would it be if ray chun actually showed up though...unfortunately the man is stuck in chicago.

NJzFinest has family trip johns, so he MIGHT not be able to make it. If that's the case, me and fearless are taking teams :) bring it inui

Eggm

Smash Hero
Haha imma **** in teams with some one.... xD

So anyways I talked to cheezit and he said he may make his return here along with a friend. Spammer is free I'm trying to find him a ride. If magus can't get him maybe hes on some one else's way. Hes in the princeton area. Maybe thats close to flemington(deathknight)? Or close to kso_chun? Sucks nj'z finest can't go. The fake Moo (asian one) and his friend bernard might b able to go. They live in cherry hill close 2 philly. Anyways hyyyyyyype hope this can get huge.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Kashif wants to go, yeah. He just talked to me. He said he probably won't enter due to rustiness, but ya never know. Hopefully James gets him.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Haha imma **** in teams with some one.... xD

So anyways I talked to cheezit and he said he may make his return here along with a friend. Spammer is free I'm trying to find him a ride. If magus can't get him maybe hes on some one else's way. Hes in the princeton area. Maybe thats close to flemington(deathknight)? Or close to kso_chun? Sucks nj'z finest can't go. The fake Moo (asian one) and his friend bernard might b able to go. They live in cherry hill close 2 philly. Anyways hyyyyyyype hope this can get huge.
Princeton is like 10 minutes away from me and I have space in my car if someone needs a ride from there. NJzFinest just texted me and said he's like 80% sure he can go. So yeahhhhhh midwest represent

sorry to get your hopes up fearless we woulda been a badass team

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so i think me and g$ are going to this ... we are accepting any doubles money matches ... =]

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Wes I am assuming that you will not be going back to CT after the tourney amirite? If you were then I'd ask for a ride back and just public trans down there if I felt up to it.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Tim since its not a saturday, get Treble and Bass to come!!!!!!!! No JOHNS!

Alukard

Smash Hero
i got a wallet for xmas ... time to fill it up with the doubles pot from this tourney ^_- HYPEEEE

Eggm

Smash Hero
So apparently g$'s girlfriend is holding a smashfest/tourney at her apartment which is apparently as big as the ROM venue according to G$. If I bring Stric9/chainace/inui there u think we can get everyone to go to that smashfest/tourney? Apparently like 50 people are going according to g$? Or should we say F NY and just do this tourneY?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
So apparently g$'s girlfriend is holding a smashfest/tourney at her apartment which is apparently as big as the ROM venue according to G$. If I bring Stric9/chainace/inui there u think we can get everyone to go to that smashfest/tourney? Apparently like 50 people are going according to g$? Or should we say F NY and just do this tourneY?
I am guaranteed if this is at emily's place.

I can vouch for the size tim. Its pretty big. comparable to a first floor of any house from a reality tv show(real world comes to mind). you also will get NY players who wouldn't show up for NJ(at the same time lose some NJ'er who would show to your venue) so a bit of a trade off there. Considering that CT may see a storm on sunday training to BK (home of biggie and Jay) is much easier and reliable than training to central NJ. Also trademark/mikemoney are more interested in BK so like that is potentially a net gain in smashers from CT.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Well i'd take the central NJ guys and i'm pretty sure mogwai/pakman will bro it up on the carpool and make it, and for everyone else it should be about equidistant from my venue. So lets see what people say i'd rather us ALL go to something huge than half and half.

Alukard

Smash Hero
iiiiight soo it looks like we still going to **** people as the new school wes and PC lolol

Top Bottom