• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Well, I definitely will, change the topic to note that if we get enough interest we can do sunday cause looking at the topic title now you're not going to get much attention.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah I know I was joking. Wait its a black holiday? Mogwai is the whitest guy I know except for maybe deathknight. Raaaaaaaaaaape lovage see you in finals. Techincal foxes ftw.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Its not that grim. If people post they can't come I won't hold it. If they do I will. No need to bring down the mood xyt, some tune you are. ><

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Can't go the 26th. That is the kwanzaa bowl. (Football game my brothers and I set up)

Does anyone have work/school the work after christmas?

Could we feasibly attend a weekday tournament?

_kSo_

Smash Master
I'm back in jersey for winter break. 0____o

Yea, I don't think i've played many east coast smashers before....-_- i'm a midwest guy :p

I go to school with NJzfinest and cunningkitsune.....yeaaaa

so what's up with NJ smash guys???

Also, this is only 52 minutes away from me (according to mapquest) so it's very possible I'll be able to come 0__o
definitely not if it's gonna be on a weekday though...my parents take both cars to go to work...

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Mogwai is the whitest guy I know except for maybe deathknight.
omg, I glossed over this part the first time cause I was sick and on sudafed at the time, but now I just namesearched and all I can say is look in the mirror :mad088:.

I mean, come on, I used to play basketball in high school, I avidly listen to hip hop and enjoy grape soda and fried chicken, what more do you want from me!? :laugh:

pockyD

Smash Legend
I mean, come on, I used to play basketball in high school, I avidly listen to hip hop and enjoy grape soda and fried chicken, what more do you want from me!? :laugh:
anyone who's watched you play basketball and had to choose one word to describe your playstyle would definitely select the word WHITE

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL.. i don't think Lovage is really going to NJ (?)
I think he's in the area currently.

Anddd, I can try and make this. Depends if I'm seeing friends on Sunday or not. I seriously need a car...

Top Bottom