• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
yeah, prog definitely will not be in attendance. i no longer have saturdays off...just thursdays.

:(

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
^ this x 100

i'm very close to the venue
walk?

10obnoxioussmashers

edit: i in no way am callign u obnoxious (even if u are i wouldnt know) im calling myself obnoxious b4 random ppl get offended for no freaking reason

Alukard

Smash Hero
mogwai lmfaoooo ...

also ... thats true ... i mean the only real reason is to play her in friendlies ... but once start winning a couple of friendlies ... ur just going to want to attempt at getting a big win with her in tourney ... like myself and then just get gay'd by a marth or a campy sheik ... and boom ... u'll complain about maining samus and be angry at me for not warning u lololol

so theres ur warning ... i'll still teach u some stuff ... its not hard at all ... CC a bunch of stuff ... shoot missles to make people do certain things lke sheild jump/attack the missle and then u counter the movement ... but yea ... w.e lmfao can u people tell that i'm bored >_>

Eggm

Smash Hero
So far : interested people coming.

Mogwai
XYT
Inui
Eggm
Stricnyn3
Just sexed
G$ (Cause hes g$ goes to everything)
People g$ bring (maybe vanz?)
+1
+2
Deathknight

Ben you coming again? Tope/Cyrain? Skyheart?

I think the 3-4 guys from tinton falls probably coming again they said they would at ROM if I hosted this date. H3aderon, s&s, adam, and yuri.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
im pretty sure MD/VA doesn't go to anything anymore, which includes this tournament. so xyt was speaking the truth when he said we weren't coming, cause we're not

god****it cyrain

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Eggm I know you're close to Ocean Grove. Come on, pick me up. It's $9 in the pot for you if you win singles and teams and I'll give whoever gets me $10. :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
It's way easier for some one from the north to get you on his way but if no one does I'll consider it.

skyheart

Smash Lord
i would come, if others from md/va were coming and we could all carpool. but md/va sucks balls and they never travel. whichs means im gonna do what they do cuz im also from md/va =D. maybe the next one? actually im not going to anything out of state till january

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus is going to pick me up and team with me.

Gosh, you guys are gay for just ignoring me. I can actually add to the number of Melee players by showing up myself, getting Magus to come, and getting Atomsk back into Melee since he's showing interest. Be a little more welcoming. ~_~

Eggm

Smash Hero
I would have got you if no one else did. I gotta go to neptune to get stricnyn3 anyway and thats really close to ocean grove.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL

You gotta remember your reputation there Lucas. :laugh:

You sorta do it to yourself dude >_>. And ****en ****, the day I decide to travel OOS Magus decides to show up >_______<.

Also booo I liked the Ema avatar better :(

Eggm

Smash Hero
I hope some one from NY or bayonne goes so they can bring crismas and vanz. I wanna see vanz play magus in peach dittos for funsies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I would have got you if no one else did. I gotta go to neptune to get stricnyn3 anyway and thats really close to ocean grove.
Yeah, I read that. Thanks. Any way we can play sometimes while I'm in Ocean Grove? I have a ton of difficulty with the Fox and Falco match-ups these days because my tech skill isn't so hot and the Fox and Falco players got faster and more precise.

LOL

You gotta remember your reputation there Lucas. :laugh:

You sorta do it to yourself dude >_>.
Get over it? I don't know what else to say. I'm being pretty chill here.

And ****en ****, the day I decide to travel OOS Magus decides to show up >_______<.
I'll be making Magus attend Melee stuff with me hopefully. <3 James.

Cia

das kwl
I hope some one from NY or bayonne goes so they can bring crismas and vanz. I wanna see vanz play magus in peach dittos for funsies.
i've never seen anyone say they look forward to watching Peach dittos. :laugh:

I wish more grand finals were peach dittos.

soap

Smash Hero
im gonna be visiting people thursday at college park

i think im gonna come to this

edit: lol godam its still like 3 hours from maryland. its about as far east as possible wtf. still a maybe i guess

Top Bottom