• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

Allied

Smash Master
i'm coming to the next one get some melee experience ;] i already made plans for gaunlet or else i would come to this =0

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Yo I am pissed. I said hi to eggm at pound 4 and he was like who the **** are you! Even after telling him my name he was still like wtf? Dude we had lunch together once! In pa! No homo.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yo I am pissed. I said hi to eggm at pound 4 and he was like who the **** are you! Even after telling him my name he was still like wtf? Dude we had lunch together once! In pa! No homo.
I have horrible memory I saw how mad u were when I couldn't remember so I was racking my brain and all I came up with was when at chibos brigantine tourney u said u liked my melée yoshi and u wore pink shirts to tourneys. What tourney did we get lunch in pa at??

LLDL

Smash Hero
wtf? yesterday it said Saturday was clear and NOW they change to 90% precipitation.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
It will be fail if it snows this weekend. I'm really hoping they change the forcast. I need the practice for Katsucon next weekend... I wanna be able to take on the good MD/VA players with my Falco.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i dont think i can make it to this anyway =[ ... so i'm kinda happy it wont happen lmfao >.>

Eggm

Smash Hero
****it, my luck sucks.

Ok, well in NJ its suppose to start Friday night (the snow) so I'll make my decision about canceling it then. So watch out for it! I don't want anyone showing up if its canceled.

LLDL

Smash Hero
hopefully it snows tomorrow, they clear the streets and then it doesn't start snowing again until late saturday night? That'd work out.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
SNOW! Man...I wish I can come to this. I'm actually hoping this is on the 13th =/

LLDL

Smash Hero
Not lookin good: Windy with snow. Highs in the upper 20s and lows in the mid teens. Hope they're wrong and it blows right over NJ.

LLDL

Smash Hero
yeah the 13th gives me more money and another week to practice.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Oh well hopefully more people are interested in the 13th so I don't have to wait 2 weeks to play again. :(

Top Bottom