• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

subterraneansteve

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I have never played at a tournament before. I really only play with the same people over and over again. It's great to see that a lot of good players will be playing there. I'd like to go and get owned and hopefully get better in the process.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Hey guys. I have never played at a tournament before. I really only play with the same people over and over again. It's great to see that a lot of good players will be playing there. I'd like to go and get owned and hopefully get better in the process.
Now here is a newcomer with the right attitude not that " I have to pay 20$ to go 2 and out?" bull****. :)

Only thing I'd change is u should say ur gonna ****. Confidence.

_kSo_

Smash Master
niiice, welcome to the smash community.

Do you go to rutgers newark or are you at the new brunswick campus? If you are in newark, a few of us play more or less every other day if you are interested.

subterraneansteve

Smash Rookie
niiice, welcome to the smash community.

Do you go to rutgers newark or are you at the new brunswick campus? If you are in newark, a few of us play more or less every other day if you are interested.
I'm in Rutgers New Brunswick. I'm on spring break soon though, my house is right across the bay.

J-Flo

Smash Cadet
I should be able to make this one. I can't wait; haven't smashed in a while.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Ah man trademark you ruined it. You were at the 1st one. :) Its legal to bring/consume liquor in our store we have licenses for that assuming your 21. Come have fun here @ your tourney. I'll give you free food the whole day for your brithday.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Ah man trademark you ruined it. You were at the 1st one. :) Its legal to bring/consume liquor in our store we have licenses for that assuming your 21. Come have fun here @ your tourney. I'll give you free food the whole day for your brithday.
as leet as that sounds i have to pass. my bday is that day, meaning my girls doin somethin special and her and my best friend are buyin me a beast tv. then is the 21st, which i would go to iffffffff my anniversary wasnt the next day. i'm pretty much obligated to spend the weekend wit mi amorrrrrr.

Eggm

Smash Hero
So it looks like we got most of the newer players coming to this, but thats ****. :)

So far we lookin like.

Eggm
Stric9
Chain-ace
OH. (new neptune kid)
KeblerElf
Steve
Lunar Nova
Jflo
And Prog and whoever he brings. We looking at 10-15 right now. hopefully we can get at least 10 more somehow. Hopefully smokeandsmash and the rest of the tinton falls guys return I haven't heard anything from them in a long time. Its a shame they were good especially H3aderon he was getting good fast for a new marth player.

Edit : Inui just said hes interested.

Vist

Smash Champion
hmmm if this looks like it'll get a good turnout, I may just have to come.

btw the venue actually being a pizza place sounds too good lol

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah Nando sneak copycat redfox are most likely coming as of now also

Eggm

Smash Hero
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaape.

Edit : Alright so now we got like 20 at least. Vist commit to coming and post and then I bet we hit at least 30-35 with the OOS hype. :)

Top Bottom