• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i haven't seen magus since spoc in 1936, when we were playing the yankees in a double header.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah they really are monthlies ( a little less actually lol ) they are in reality like once every 6 weeklies.

J-Flo

Smash Cadet
Wow...this is sudden. I won't be able to give a definite answer until Friday, but I'll do my best to make it.

Eggm

Smash Hero
1. Eggm
2. Stric9
3. Chain-ace
4. Nando
5. Sneak
6. Copycat
7. Hax
8. Plank
9. Planks passenger
10. Planks passenger
11. Planks passenger
12. Deathknight
13. Jflo?
14. Magus

Who else is coming? I got PM's out to the tinton falls kids, drsupersteve, and others. I want to try and get at least 20 if not more. Last time we hit 20 and it was ALL new players. We need Mr. F back in this and his brother, imma PM them too.

Eggm

Smash Hero
The tinton falls guys got back to me via text, they are coming full force. +3 or 4. ;) lets get some NYC support! Hazzard take your van with 7 NYers do it!!!! You did it for one of my other Tunes biweeklies. My boss gave out free extra large pizzas at the last one and said he will probably do something similar again. And its only 5$ venue fee!!! Cmon guys~~

Super fast free internet

Super easy parking

All highway driving (right off GSP)

ATM Machine

8 TV"s provided by me plus whatever people bring also 2 cubes and 1 wii all with melee discs provided by me.

Free pizza at one point during your time here.

1 mile from the beach if you wanna go there afterwards or before (suppose to be 80 degrees and sunny on saturday)

Super good TO. I'll have you guys out by 7 or 8 (still light out if you wanna go to the beach). Venue can stay open as late as you want to keep smashing.

Edit : Dr.supersteve also confirmed plus the tinton falls guys. We are looking at 20 for now. I'm pretty sure more are gonna come from PM's and IM's i recieved.

LLDL

Smash Hero
DJ, Ima have my vcr as a recording setup, I have a digital camera to record audio, you'll commentate on some matches for my channel? :) (if you do come)?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Sorry Eggm, can't go.
Already made plans to go to the Cherry Blossom festival this weekend.
Stop hosting these when I can't go :[

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I haven't played melee for about 5 months so I'd prolly make you lose (no johns)
I'm gonna be teaming with Hax for this. Even if we were gonna team, I wouldn't care if you're super rusty. Its mad fun to play with you and teach you more Samus stuff. I always saw you as someone who has mad potential. How's your Samus?

DJ, Ima have my vcr as a recording setup, I have a digital camera to record audio, you'll commentate on some matches for my channel? :) (if you do come)?
I got you son. You know I'll commentate for the world lol. I gotta get my commentating back up.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i'm a possible. i'll get everything confirmed by friday, so if i come, i'm bringing an NY car (dj/chops, let me know)

Eggm

Smash Hero
G=REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG

Lol, nando tell copy to pickup woz too I haven't seen that guy in a minute. Tell him i'll make him a cheese steak if he comes.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
Wow come on i hate how at the last second everyone says they cant go. I'm still not sure if i can go but if i go you can't record my samus matches because you watch my matches more than one time you can go into a state of "i just saw something so awesome my mind can't comprehend why I live anymore"

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
Oh yeah btw if i come im not entering the tourny, waaaaaay to rusty and if i enter i would instantly get 1st place and i dont want to be a party pooper.

Top Bottom