• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

Shoopman

Smash Journeyman
Why are you calling me out >_>

I don't want to sound like a ****, but I'm not gonna MM you. I will lose. However, I will gladly play you. I don't sandbag at all in friendlies.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i have money issuses and i needed an extra dollar lol. its cool my first mm was last week haha. we should play anyways though :)

also me, rin, ranmaru, and possibly kasumi/vorosh are confirmed.

lite cant come sadly :(

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Why are you calling me out >_>

I don't want to sound like a ****, but I'm not gonna MM you. I will lose. However, I will gladly play you. I don't sandbag at all in friendlies.
You might not, you're pretty even in my opinion. Though no offense but he's much better at doubles than you. I'll coach you during the matchup if you want.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Yo DJN, Vanz, Hax$ (aka NYC/Bronx *****s). Niko is driving to this, if you guys are all in Fordham you are all right on the way. Right now he is driving by himself because no one else in our crew is free, so if you guys are able to throw him $$ for tolls/gas, it should not be a problem for him to pick you guys up on the way (as long as you are in Fordham, because otherwise you're kinda mad out of the way).

Now granted, I probably shouldn't be putting him on the spot for this, but I know he was lookin for people to take cause he didn't want to drive alone and I'm sure he could use the help with tolls and gas $$. Either PM, call or IM me and I'll send you his way. (don't call now tho, I'm at work).

PS:

This is kinda big, he's planning on sleeping in a lil late and missing doubles. Maybe you guys could persuade him otherwise?
Me and Aziz are in that carro son lol. We won't have any problem giving him money for gas/tolls. I live right next to Fordham so I'm good lol. I'm gonna see him later on tonight so I'll talk to the kid.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well Rin is driving me (I don't have a car sadly I'd deff drive everyone I could if I did) and it will be up to him. I will ask him. :)

Btw, I don't know if Vorosh can come. He has finals next week and he needs to study.

Ok so we have one seat left so it would either go down to:

confirmed: Lunarnova, Rin, Kasumi, Me

Not confirmed for last seat yet:

Vorosh/Canissmash/gotm/chibo... so all four should decide who will go. Canishmash lives closer to me though which makes it easier. (I live on Cecil B Moore) (well two streets away from it)

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
rin is coming up from reading so kasumi prolly isnt coming. vorosh isnt either. TWO SEATS PM ME lol

fine DK we shall team. but i warn u, if i get a good breakfast il be doing mad good. and plus ur M2 ***** me 5 months ago. i actually placed 5th at a small tourny not long ago.

LLDL

Smash Hero
aiight bros its gonna be 162 degrees, bout to show up eggm style in shorts and sandles lol. im gonna sleep.

Eggm

Smash Hero
i have money issuses and i needed an extra dollar lol. its cool my first mm was last week haha. we should play anyways though :)

also me, rin, ranmaru, and possibly kasumi/vorosh are confirmed.

lite cant come sadly :(
Daaaaamn philly bringing it hard.

Ummm we need Cubes/wii's with melee more than TV's. I have like 8 TV's. Only 3 setups for them however. So step that up people.

_kSo_

Smash Master
wow if i had seen the date for this like literally 12 hours earlier, i woulda been confirmed....

if anyone wants to smash today or tomorrow, hit up da cell

Top Bottom