• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

NearZzz

Smash Lord
I have the right to feel however I want after a set. I'm used to beating you so I did "play bad", the fact that you were down basically a whole stock and come back and beat me multiple times even furthers this claim.

You are getting insanely better though, and I gave you props for beating me as well as Denti. I don't mess with you, but you insist on trolling me whenever you run away with a win - yet when I beat you we don't hear anything from either side.

Trust me, I'm getting out of B tier. WHOBO 3 as well as recent wins will boost me up there regardless of what you have done. You'll probably take a bump too.

I'm actually feeling pretty good, because now you have given me motivation to beat you (besides progressing in tournament), and that's when I play my best.

You'll understand soon.
How am i trolling you? lmao i came into the thread to YOU talking mess about ME over a vid. You insist on getting butthurt because you assume i'm a bad player i've always been good check i lose to gnes,trela,and razer just like you.

lrn2humble.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Taking a break to fix some things (monotonous playstyle in certain matchups) and because of lack of responsibility when arriving at home from tournaments (parent issues).

Yeah

Newest addition to Smash quitting

Parent Quit- My parents got involved quit.

Yeah

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
How am i trolling you? lmao i came into the thread to YOU talking mess about ME over a vid. You insist on getting butthurt because you assume i'm a bad player i've always been good check i lose to gnes,trela,and razer just like you.

lrn2humble.
Are you ****ting me?

While you were beating Denti you were proclaiming tons of ******** ****, and how everyone was mad that you made money and they didn't. Then you proceed to lose to Jerm's ****ing Zelda as Metaknight.

Don't think we don't see you pj.

Your video was not that awe inspiring, I'm sorry. I can pull up some matches where I get ***** by Toon Link if you want so I can show you.

which matchups ?
Marth, Diddy, and Lucario.

Yeah

Newest addition to Smash quitting

Parent Quit- My parents got involved quit.

Yeah
Sorry I'm not over the age of 18 and my parents have responsibility over my life?

lol

Trela

Smash Lord
Illmatic, just leave the thread already. You're making a fool out of yourself once again in front of everyone.

Both you and Pj still have a lot to learn about this game, so I wouldn't be saying anything right now.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Are you ****ting me?

While you were beating Denti you were proclaiming tons of ******** ****, and how everyone was mad that you made money and they didn't. Then you proceed to lose to Jerm's ****ing Zelda as Metaknight.

Your video was not that awe inspiring, I'm sorry. I can pull up some matches where I get ***** by Toon Link if you want so I can show you.

Marth, Diddy, and Lucario.

Sorry I'm not over the age of 18 and my parents have responsibility over my life?

lol
I'm confused about why you're asking me a question lol

MJG

Smash Hero
What the hell at all of this...I was about to go down to my dining hall to eat our college's AMAZING food and then...bam.

Anyways...the level of salt should decrease fast. I second what Trela said...but **** lucario, trela....and SCREW THE TLK D:

we out

EDIT: **** lucario

EDIT2: PJ's play style is more random than Hyro's and is extremely dumb <3. afk

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Are you ****ting me?

I DDINT SAY JACK **** WHEN I WAS PLAYING DENTI!! I was full on focused when playing denti and he didn't have his headphones in so you can ask him yourself. I started saying that **** while i was playing jerm because everyone was talkin mad **** to me just because i was losing.

tallman recorded it so see for yourself.

L.

still love you ill.

ok trela

<3 ensis best tl

afk:troll:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Illmatic, just leave the thread already. You're making a fool out of yourself once again in front of everyone.

Both you and Pj still have a lot to learn about this game, so I wouldn't be saying anything right now.
You can hold your own opinion on whether or not I am creating a fool out of myself in front of everyone but I'm not going to allow pj to make false accusations towards me.

Sorry.

I DDINT SAY JACK **** WHEN I WAS PLAYING DENTI!! I was full on focused when playing denti and he didn't have his headphones in so you can ask him yourself. I started saying that **** while i was playing jerm because everyone was talkin mad **** to me just because i was losing.
K sorry, got that stuff mixed up.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
diddy can camp the FUX out of any character without a projectile, including Wario due to tires sucking in a long range camp situation.

almost any character with a decent projectile will outcamp diddy though. uncharged peanuts have little/no priority and get destroyed easily. if Diddy has two naners out then just wait for one of them to disappear. he cant maintain both naners at the same time while shooting peanuts. that's your opening.

Diddy with two naners and peanuts is a pretty durable fortress, but you just have to outlast it for about 10 seconds before the naner on the floor starts to disappear and then his situation is considerably weaker.

Also, dont fkin catch peanuts. that's such a bad idea. Catching peanuts is restricting all your attacks bar specials to the use of a horrible projectile. bananas go through peanuts like they're not even there and if you shield a naner throw while holding a peanut you cant even jump and Z-catch it on shieldbounce.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Diddy with two naners and peanuts is a pretty durable fortress, but you just have to outlast it for about 10 seconds before the naner on the floor starts to disappear and then his situation is considerably weaker.
People don't understand the Diddy MU very well. This is, while technically correct, also very exaggerated. Any good Diddy can make them nana's last a good 30 seconds you so, you just U-throw them and alternate the ones you are holding. The best part is when people see the banana get thrown up (and off the visible area) they think they have an opening when they really don't.

Gnes

Smash Master
You can outplay Gnes with bananas, but it takes creativity and patience.
Uh, no u can't. Your info sources are lagging behind the times.

its freenes get it straight....

<3 Gnes...
I missed this because of broken namesearching :(.

diddy can camp the FUX out of any character without a projectile, including Wario due to tires sucking in a long range camp situation.

almost any character with a decent projectile will outcamp diddy though. uncharged peanuts have little/no priority and get destroyed easily. if Diddy has two naners out then just wait for one of them to disappear. he cant maintain both naners at the same time while shooting peanuts. that's your opening.

Also, dont fkin catch peanuts. that's such a bad idea. Catching peanuts is restricting all your attacks bar specials to the use of a horrible projectile. bananas go through peanuts like they're not even there and if you shield a naner throw while holding a peanut you cant even jump and Z-catch it on shieldbounce.
That 09 diddy knowledge :)

boss8

Smash Hero
People don't understand the Diddy MU very well. This is, while technically correct, also very exaggerated. Any good Diddy can make them nana's last a good 30 seconds you so, you just U-throw them and alternate the ones you are holding. The best part is when people see the banana get thrown up (and off the visible area) they think they have an opening when they really don't.
luigi always has an opening (smirk)

Laem

Smash Champion
?
I'm not really seeing the trolling here
cuz Diddy is in fact broken, and the more people spreading the word the better.

Top Bottom