• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Chuee

Smash Hero
gnes.......
third stock.............
Holy ****, it's like gnes took aderall 3rd stock or something.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You can outplay Gnes with bananas, but it takes creativity and patience.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
da K.I.D. said:
AZ im sorry, but you terrorizing some random nub isnt really all that compared to gnes so undeniably and completely overpowering somebody who is pretty much designated as the best player of their character.
Okay lets step it up a notch. Here is an MK who got 10th at MLG DC getting Diddy'd.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@ AZ

now THAT is a top quality diddy vid.

I especially liked the trolly roll spam.
I dont think ive ever seen someone get double up b spiked lol.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Alright, this thread is getting infected with videos of me losing because I did bad at ONE tournament.

Miles, I played bad and that video is nothing special.

z00ted

If only some OTHER matches of me vs Pj were recorded.

Yeahh

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Why'd you put two h's next to your "yeah" you already typed a whole message prior to it lol.

Didn't you guys play some other time and he won? Like wf?

Yeah

z00ted

Why'd you put two h's next to your "yeah" you already typed a whole message prior to it lol.

Didn't you guys play some other time and he won? Like wf?

Yeah
Imitating this

I've done terrible things to Pj in tournament. The only time he has beaten me prior to this match was at HOBO 31 were he came back while I had 100% leads twice in a row when I had already taken the first game (similar to the vid you already posted).

In loser's bracket I was salty and 3-0'd his *** with multiple two stocks. Tournaments before that I've done even worse things to him (three stock on FD) and don't even get me started on money matches.

L

afk

-RedX-

Smash Lord
VIDEO IS STILL THERE BRO. LOL
joking
This thread is now about Illmatic.
Yeah

(lol at how many people viewing the thread)

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
I've done terrible things to Pj in tournament. The only time he has beaten me prior to this match was at HOBO 31 were he came back while I had 100% leads twice in a row when I had already taken the first game (similar to the vid you already posted).

In loser's bracket I was salty and 3-0'd his *** with multiple two stocks. Tournaments before that I've done even worse things to him (three stock on FD) and don't even get me started on money matches.

L

afk
yeah

but you didn't answer my question did you just freeze up he was wide open for like 3 seconds you could have done anything to him Oos with that turnip dat ***** was standing infront of you eating corn bread while you were in shield

why

z00ted

VIDEO IS STILL THERE BRO. LOL
joking
This thread is now about Illmatic.
Yeah

(lol at how many people viewing the thread)
Correction. This thread is about Illmatic getting castrated.

Feast your eyes, twenty three people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3r5KMCtDmY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYiI-g5IxGw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKo-2kl2uBo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV47VUFmT0U&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XLJz3KUTJY

Ban diddy? lol
Wise words from Jerm:

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Imitating this

L

afk
you beat me in like 3 mms in 2010, you beat me 3-0 in a mm then we mmed again after that and i won. I told you i didnt care about our losers matches after i had already beat you in winners and i have the matches and they do work so ill upload them so you can see how i went from camping you in winners to going full on aggro against you in losers.

I beat you at this tourney 2-1 matter fact you only won on rc because my controller threw a boomerang instead of bairing last stock. if you could **** me sooooo bad then you would not have lost,look at lylat you have 5 percent to my like 90? and you still lose lol.

{shadow1pj}

NearZzz

Smash Lord
And answer marc!! How you gonna let me walk up to you and stand there doing nothing while you roll away in fear lol

YEAHH

z00ted

you beat me in like 3 mms in 2010, you beat me 3-0 in a mm then we mmed again after that and i won. I told you i didnt care about our losers matches after i had already beat you in winners and i have the matches and they do work so ill upload them so you can see how i went from camping you in winners to going full on aggro against you in losers.

I beat you at this tourney 2-1 matter fact you only won on rc because my controller threw a boomerang instead of bairing last stock. if you could **** me sooooo bad then you would not have lost,look at lylat you have 5 percent to my like 90? and you still lose lol.

{shadow1pj}
I love how NONE of my GOOD videos get recorded. Me ****** you a countless number of times, my set vs Dojo, Will, MJG, Redhalberd, ESAM, etc.

I'll be sure to destroy you next time we meet. Like I did at WHOBO and you asked me for help (in person and private messages), you better be ready. I'm not letting Jerm and Ensis' practice be in vain.

And answer marc!! How you gonna let me walk up to you and stand there doing nothing while you roll away in fear lol

YEAHH
I sucked and played bad? Lol, I don't know what else you want me to say.

z00ted

It was game three? What could I learn?

LOL Pj you are going to get it sooo hard next tournament. In fact, I'll request you first round. Bringing in all your lil troll butt buddies because you are banned to back up a win smh.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
I love how NONE of my GOOD videos get recorded. Me ****** you a countless number of times, my set vs Dojo, Will, MJG, Redhalberd, ESAM, etc.

I'll be sure to destroy you next time we meet. Like I did at WHOBO and you asked me for help (in person and private messages), you better be ready. I'm not letting Jerm and Ensis' practice be in vain.
you didn't destroy me at whobo i did that to learn lol. You just can't accept a loss! When i beat you its "man i played bad" but if you beat me its " oh yea i decimated pj" how does it feel knowing you will never get out of b tier solely because of me?

matter fact.....i made sure you won no money twice in a row now.

you beat jerm and ensis but lose to pj. HOW YOU FEEEEEEEEEELLLLIIIIIINNNNNNN????

milesg2g

Smash Champion
It was game three? What could I learn?

LOL Pj you are going to get it sooo hard next tournament. In fact, I'll request you first round. Bringing in all your lil troll butt buddies because you are banned to back up a win smh.

Yeah

Bringing all dem butt buddies to help you troll.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Imitating this

L

afk
^^^^^^^

I bet if they posted the 2nd match you wouldnt have said anything at all.

I didnt start this, I cam into the thread because i was told that me vs bc was on the first page and i see you talking mess because you cant accept a loss.

z00ted

you didn't destroy me at whobo i did that to learn lol. You just can't accept a loss! When i beat you its "man i played bad" but if you beat me its " oh yea i decimated pj" how does it feel knowing you will never get out of b tier solely because of me?

matter fact.....i made sure you won no money twice in a row now.

you beat jerm and ensis but lose to pj. HOW YOU FEEEEEEEEEELLLLIIIIIINNNNNNN????
I have the right to feel however I want after a set. I'm used to beating you so I did "play bad", the fact that you were down basically a whole stock and come back and beat me multiple times even furthers this claim.

You are getting insanely better though, and I gave you props for beating me as well as Denti. I don't mess with you, but you insist on trolling me whenever you run away with a win - yet when I beat you we don't hear anything from either side.

Trust me, I'm getting out of B tier. WHOBO 3 as well as recent wins will boost me up there regardless of what you have done. You'll probably take a bump too.

I'm actually feeling pretty good, because now you have given me motivation to beat you (besides progressing in tournament), and that's when I play my best.

You'll understand soon.

I bet if they posted the 2nd match you wouldnt have said anything at all.
Haha, yeah right.

I would have denied it and claimed that it was a poor representation of how the matchup should be played.

z00ted

Taking a break to fix some things (monotonous playstyle in certain matchups) and because of lack of responsibility when arriving at home from tournaments (parent issues).

Top Bottom