• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Not really something I'd call a 'best vid', but he has a decent Zelda; I like it. It's too bad he chose to drop down for the Forore's twice when MK wasn't making any attempt to cover the ledge D:

edit: oopsie, nvm second time was an SD.

:rosalina:

B.Mack

Smash Ace
People don't understand the Diddy MU very well. This is, while technically correct, also very exaggerated. Any good Diddy can make them nana's last a good 30 seconds you so, you just U-throw them and alternate the ones you are holding. The best part is when people see the banana get thrown up (and off the visible area) they think they have an opening when they really don't.
uthrowing and alternating nana in hand means you have to stop shooting peanuts for some time. empty shorthop 90% of the time would make the diddy panic and throw the naner or fair or something. I'm not saying that you will get an opening for an attack, I'm saying you can reduce diddy's advantages in the situation and close in on him a little, potentially leading to an attack.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
For the OP, mine and Seibrik's locations would be FL.

As far as Jerm's Zelda. It wasn't bad but I didn't feel it lived up to the hype created in this and the Top 5 threads. Also, that was the most average MK I've ever seen. MK should not be getting grabbed by Zelda so many times in such a short period. Zelda wasn't that bad though. I'd like to see some more as well if there is any more.

:phone:

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I was gonna post that Shiek vid but I felt like Biggad missed alot of opportunities to f-tilt and rack damage early, I wouldn't care if it went up though

*shrug*

NearZzz

Smash Lord
For the OP, mine and Seibrik's locations would be FL.

As far as Jerm's Zelda. It wasn't bad but I didn't feel it lived up to the hype created in this and the Top 5 threads. Also, that was the most average MK I've ever seen. MK should not be getting grabbed by Zelda so many times in such a short period. Zelda wasn't that bad though. I'd like to see some more as well if there is any more.

:phone:
NOPe,

jerm has the best zelda

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
BigLou spends most of this match trying to fight without bananas, and (sad to say), I didn't know how to instant throw when this happened. We've both learned a lot since then. You may want to wait until this weekend; there's going to be a large tournament in Georgia, and you'll probably see better play from the both of us.

Sharky

Smash Master
* Sharky unlikes this.
BigLou spends most of this match trying to fight without bananas, and (sad to say), I didn't know how to instant throw when this happened. We've both learned a lot since then. You may want to wait until this weekend; there's going to be a large tournament in Georgia, and you'll probably see better play from the both of us.
* Sharky likes this.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
but VA is huge >.> lol
i've had to drive through them a lot (i've got family up in nj) so I know how hellish the drive is lol
+ VA cops are ****bags

Boofy!

Smash Champion
VA cops are ****bags
omfg QFT

my friend got arrested for speeding on the way back from MLG Orlando.. he was in jail for 3 days and i had to pay for hotels while me and my other friend waited for him to have court.. he was in the jumpsuit and shackled to other prisoners like a dog.. Essex County Virginia I'll never forget that shiithole

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
1st place? not even top 8 anymore?
Wow.
this communities opinion of "good" is more skewed than i thought.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
No because Europe suck according to Pierce & Neo (Name Search Now). But yeah Neo and Pierce also have consistant 1st place rankings in the US, so they have the right to say this.
lol they dont think europe sucks at all, these matches are just really bad. especially the glutonny ones

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
1st place? not even top 8 anymore?
Wow.
this communities opinion of "good" is more skewed than i thought.
... it was obviously sarcasm. Pierce doesn't get first in a region with (insert all of NJ/NY PR so stop massive namesearch bait)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
VICTORY IS MY DESTINY

FOR I POWERSHIELD NOW

lol

Top Bottom