• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Apparently EU only consists of France for people to think that there's "only aggro over there".

:059:

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
lol they dont think europe sucks at all, these matches are just really bad. especially the glutonny ones
Why would i make this up Ramin? I have read what Peirce, Neo and Ally have said, if you really care so much il tell you on MSN.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No matter how many good players you have that aren't aggro, there is NO denying that the majority of the good players in EU play aggro and more or less are the ones that are winning the tournaments
Uhm ... how about no? There are exactly 3 "aggro" players who consistently win tourneys and two of them *are* from France. I like to think I know my domestic scene better than some wannabe know-it-alls.

:059:

C.J.

Smash Master
Why would i make this up Ramin? I have read what Peirce, Neo and Ally have said, if you really care so much il tell you on MSN.
Ignore Pierce, he has an ego the size of VY Canis Majoris and just likes to hear himself talk. He's good for advice if you ask him, but otherwise, just ignore him.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Ignore Pierce, he has an ego the size of VY Canis Majoris and just likes to hear himself talk. He's good for advice if you ask him, but otherwise, just ignore him.
-dead- at comparison

Kadaj you haven't seen Poland yet...
They showed me some vids, they're too good.
Even better then the failing camp game from USA D:
USA doesn't fail at camp though.
LGL? We time you out anyways.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
can I name some?

calzorz
staco
luigi player ( dun care what u guys say hes not agressive )
blub
kasper
bjay
orion .... :D
jumpman
kaos
greward

etc

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lolol hate to say it to u tho ramin , peirce was linking vids of leon and gluttony on facebook and saying that it was 08 gameplay and neo and mikehaze was agreeing , so just a word for these few americans they seem to think only france vids are good? and laugh at smashfest mini tourny matches

Peirce , ur not even good yet u act like ur better than europes top marths i think u need to start entering tournys instead of sitting around at 1 and watching players and get put in place with no top 10 results

also neo last eu tourny u was cheering me on livestream i heard giving me compliments , but leon mr r and anaky > you and peirce

u two cant judge jack ****

also mikehaze = the big headed ..., thinking he'd destroy leon , WHY U MARTH MAINS HATING ON EUROPE U MAD!?

mike ur a good marth yea sure but i think u need to play leon mr r and anaky before u can even judge because im gona laugh at u so bad if u get wrecked when u play them , anyways got any problems with my views then let me know

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm from Alabama.

Who cares about aggression or lack thereof? I just want to see people get outsmarted.

Chuee

Smash Hero
EU guys need to calm down.
Pierce is smarter than most of you anyways so stop acting like he doesn't know what he's talking about.

C.M.X

Smash Apprentice
can I name some?

calzorz
staco
luigi player ( dun care what u guys say hes not agressive )
blub
kasper
bjay
orion .... :D
jumpman
kaos
greward

etc
I would say Kasper is aggresive, or at least was, the new April 2011 Kasper is campy. Whether it will stay like that is a differen story.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
EU guys need to calm down.
Pierce is smarter than most of you anyways so stop acting like he doesn't know what he's talking about.
Clearly not if he thinks all europe is so bad , his own words:

"im embaressed orion dropped a set to any EU player"

sorry u had to hear ur own country talk **** like this orion

peirce = doesnt know what hes talking about = bad at watching matches = and needs to f off

dono why he thinks hes so good and smart at analyising matches anyway u suck from wot i see lololol

Greward

Smash Lord
WHY U MARTH MAINS HATING ON EUROPE U MAD!?
it's a secret but i'll tell u

they hate EU marths because EU marths are winning. USA marths dont win a ****, lose to luigis and this **** so they have to be mad. they think than by saying europe sucks they'll have a good john of why they're losing in usa and european marths are winning here. they are just tired of losing, then they watch leon winning and dont understand why. thinking leon > them is ugly and doesnt make them happy, so they'll think that it's just because europe sucks and there's nothing wrong with his skills, there are just problems with european players who can lose against marth, that ****ty char that never wins in america, and it never wins there because in high level play, the one they're in, marth is bad, but in aggro stupid gameplay marth is meta-top-broken-knight so thats why these noob euro players are winning.

yea its just them that cant accept the truth. usa marths sucks and thats it. go luigi

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
European Marths are more skilled than American Marths, but European players do just repeatedly run at each other. :p

The playstyle here in Portugal anyway seems very read centric, they just read each other over and over again. Even the worst players here are very strong at reading me, it's kinda neat but I still win because I'm more patient. Again just talking about Portugal. I want to go to the Paris tourney this summer and play some friendlies there.

Top Bottom