• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Yeah, I saw his videos where he did all these cool tricksies, he was one of the sheiks besides Earth and Biggad that influenced me to pick her up.

Man, those chain shenanigans, I gotta ask him how to chain camp like that.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama

Lord Chair

Smash Master
I think the most important thing we can learn from the past pages of discussion is that German Sheiks are really good.

Definitely better than American Sheiks.

Yikarur

Smash Master
I think I'm going to put in "Gay bar" by Electric Six as my hacked song for that stage lol

Speaking of cool sheik matches:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CWHqwjJa70&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9fKAOmdOJ0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB7azV9gJD4&feature=related

A very recent set between Biggad and BluB :)

I got so mad at the last match trip, Biggad was making such a clutch comeback.
Biggad actually won this match. The dtilt hit in the end was actually an dsmash that would've killed him, you know.. when you hit the C-Stick down close to landing you do an dtilt instead of dsmash =( and then he tripped into upsmash.. =(

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I think the most important thing we can learn from the past pages of discussion is that German Sheiks are really good.

Definitely better than American Sheiks.
the problem is american sheiks funnily enough live in places where pikachus and ICs exist (MW/Florida), so they don't go anywhere much XD

Laem

Smash Champion
Biggad actually won this match. The dtilt hit in the end was actually an dsmash that would've killed him, you know.. when you hit the C-Stick down close to landing you do an dtilt instead of dsmash =( and then he tripped into upsmash.. =(
i do not approve of this post
However it made me watch the vid again, which resulted in me noticing biggads ****ing sexy manoeuvre at 5:11

Yikarur

Smash Master
I was sitting close to him, when he inputted the dsmash he was close to jump up and celebrate but then was like WHAT THE **** HOOOOOOW and then the trip

that was so unlucky xD

he is unlucky for a long time now and he lost against people he shouldn't lose to and then that happends and I fully granted that win to him and then.. :(

he was so depressed afterwards.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I was sitting close to him, when he inputted the dsmash he was close to jump up and celebrate but then was like WHAT THE **** HOOOOOOW and then the trip

that was so unlucky xD

he is unlucky for a long time now and he lost against people he shouldn't lose to and then that happends and I fully granted that win to him and then.. :(

he was so depressed afterwards.
That's the problem with a character as fragile as Sheik, you look awesome, but make one mistake, and you're going to feel it haaaard XP

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I would like to submit this for Peach.

My first JV 4-stock ever!!

My heart was pounding so hard during this match, especially on the last stock, and many times before that.

Silly Kyle :peach: vs. WickedDeceit :zelda:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUGFjK1Iya8

This is against a player who knows the matchup really well and has a very talented Zelda. We have played together for almost two years now. His Zelda is beast. I guess I was just playing really well, because it's super hard for Peach not to take any damage in this matchup.

Anywho, enjoy!! Lol

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I will have to upload some videos where he has ***** me.:p

Seriously, this was like a one in a million chance of happening.

The matchup is really tough for Zelda.

I got to play Fuujin at WHOBO 3, and I 3 stocked and 2 stocked his Zelda easily because I know it so well through my friend. I wish I would have known Riot was there too and I would have beat him as well.

:peach: > :zelda:

phi1ny3

Not the Mama

naw, but I can see it being very hard for Zelda to land a hit, since all of her moves take a lot of commitment to get in or some luck/hard reads.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
European Marths are more skilled than American Marths, but European players do just repeatedly run at each other. :p

The playstyle here in Portugal anyway seems very read centric, they just read each other over and over again. Even the worst players here are very strong at reading me, it's kinda neat but I still win because I'm more patient. Again just talking about Portugal. I want to go to the Paris tourney this summer and play some friendlies there.
When the hell did you move there LMAO

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
TSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
that's why I hate when people talking about me, After some tournament people loves trolling and being stupid. Compared EU to USA because of one match, and MUST trashtalk about us, "of course EU sucks lol"

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Wow seriously at the Marth debate? you're all ****ing ******* no offense I like EU but you guys are clueless as ****

Pierce teaches me new **** all the time, he does enter tournaments and regardless of his placing (Yes pierce loves to say wow they suck after seeing something dumb, hell he says that to us too), He still got a few good points but I do not believe EU is bad.

Marths here in the U.S gotta deal with higher skilled players in MUS like D3 (None in EU), Diddy Kong ( None in ADHD/Gnes level), Snakes (Calzorz, that's it? Can he beat Leon?) ICS (That french ICS isn't as smart and as safe as U.S ICS) and I could name a tons more.

I did beat Leon with my Snake during my 3-4 month of slump where I basically lost to everyone each tournaments .(I do not win against Mikehaze (only once and that's it) and Havok's Marth EVER).

I do hate when I see:

"Come to EU and see by yourself"

It's the same as

"Come to the U.S and see by yourself"

none of you got the right to say that.

EU is aggressive as hell, this is why you would get destroyed by Top D3s/ICS/Whatever is good against aggro chars. I have seen EU's metagame and skill level and I have by far experienced tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much struggle in the U.S against MOST characters. (Take note the MKS here are a ton better than EU ones so more than half of your super stars in the U.S are gone.)

Just for fun, when I come to EU again I will counterpick anyone My secondaries are good but probably not as good as many true mainers if you all lose to em don't even THINK you stand too much chance about top U.S Players.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
supermodel from paris, i aint flaming on portugal but they are somehow underlevel compared to europe

im hope u wont be mad at me portugal guys, u are nice =P but yea dont think of portugal's skills as the european ones because they hardly can pass pools at spanish tournaments, and spain is the worst one nowadays from the big countries (France, Germany, Netherlands, UK, Spain), actually im not sure if we're even into "the big countries group" lol
sorry if there's some more big country i havent named but thats how i see it now
Oh look, talking about how Portugal is worst than EU level. Yep EU is worst than US level just the same.

MJG

Smash Hero
Wow seriously at the Marth debate? you're all ****ing ******* no offense I like EU but you guys are clueless as ****

Pierce teaches me new **** all the time, he does enter tournaments and regardless of his placing (Yes pierce loves to say wow they suck after seeing something dumb, hell he says that to us too), He still got a few good points but I do not believe EU is bad.

Marths here in the U.S gotta deal with higher skilled players in MUS like D3 (None in EU), Diddy Kong ( None in ADHD/Gnes level), Snakes (Calzorz, that's it? Can he beat Leon?) ICS (That french ICS isn't as smart and as safe as U.S ICS) and I could name a tons more.

I did beat Leon with my Snake during my 3-4 month of slump where I basically lost to everyone each tournaments .(I do not win against Mikehaze (only once and that's it) and Havok's Marth EVER).

I do hate when I see:

"Come to EU and see by yourself"

It's the same as

"Come to the U.S and see by yourself"

none of you got the right to say that.

EU is aggressive as hell, this is why you would get destroyed by Top D3s/ICS/Whatever is good against aggro chars. I have seen EU's metagame and skill level and I have by far experienced tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much struggle in the U.S against MOST characters. (Take note the MKS here are a ton better than EU ones so more than half of your super stars in the U.S are gone.)

Just for fun, when I come to EU again I will counterpick anyone My secondaries are good but probably not as good as many true mainers if you all lose to em don't even THINK you stand too much chance about top U.S Players.
Ally wit the hard truth. The aggressive play styles would get shut down in the U.S.

Laem

Smash Champion
Btw
Ally started losing US tourneys after he went to Europe.
just setting some stuff straight
(inb4 EU made him worse)

K@0S

Smash Ace
All EU wants is some consideration from US players, whoever the best are (personally I don't give a ****). You guys don't get how it feels to be unfairly looked down for that long.

Wow Ally your post... so rude and unnecessary. That's exactly what I mean by "looked down".

Mr-R

Smash Champion
finally a good post from europes side, see we can discuss this and still be nice right no need to get mad all the time

Top Bottom