• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Wow seriously at the Marth debate? you're all ****ing ******* no offense I like EU but you guys are clueless as ****

Pierce teaches me new **** all the time, he does enter tournaments and regardless of his placing (Yes pierce loves to say wow they suck after seeing something dumb, hell he says that to us too), He still got a few good points but I do not believe EU is bad.

Marths here in the U.S gotta deal with higher skilled players in MUS like D3 (None in EU), Diddy Kong ( None in ADHD/Gnes level), Snakes (Calzorz, that's it? Can he beat Leon?) ICS (That french ICS isn't as smart and as safe as U.S ICS) and I could name a tons more.

I did beat Leon with my Snake during my 3-4 month of slump where I basically lost to everyone each tournaments .(I do not win against Mikehaze (only once and that's it) and Havok's Marth EVER).

I do hate when I see:

"Come to EU and see by yourself"

It's the same as

"Come to the U.S and see by yourself"

none of you got the right to say that.

EU is aggressive as hell, this is why you would get destroyed by Top D3s/ICS/Whatever is good against aggro chars. I have seen EU's metagame and skill level and I have by far experienced tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much struggle in the U.S against MOST characters. (Take note the MKS here are a ton better than EU ones so more than half of your super stars in the U.S are gone.)

Just for fun, when I come to EU again I will counterpick anyone My secondaries are good but probably not as good as many true mainers if you all lose to em don't even THINK you stand too much chance about top U.S Players.
didnt leon sd twice vs u last match anyway?

me and leon can both beat each other in that matchup sometimes he wins sometimes i win , he beat me in loser finals last tourny tho

i just think europe have improved a hell of alot since bushido , (top 10 players anyway)

it was pretty long ago now , watch some matches from the last european tourny to get a better idea of it now days , afterall bushido was like 8-9months ago

Mr-R

Smash Champion
oh and trust me ally, winning mm's against leon doesn't mean **** LOL

stingers

Smash Obsessed
its different for u mr r, cuz you and leon play a lot (relatively). whereas leon and ally had never gotten to play ever, and probably would have never been able to play again. in those kinds of circumstances, when playing against one of the best players in the west, if ur not trying, ur just an idiot lol

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ally's salt level has hit the rooo~f. Can't wait to see him get wrecked this summer.

:059:

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
loooooooool at ally's post, you don't precise on our MM you won 3-2 and I did 2 suicides, you adlted ytou won by chance because of that.

I remember you said " EU's marth are really good, I prefer play vs you ramin etc than mikehaze, he's always camping, and I always beat him " etc etc

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ally is obviously a hypocrite ...

1.) Come to EU, write a blog on how legit we are etc
2.) Lose in GF to Glutonny [inb4johns]
3.) ???
4.) Bash EU 9 months later.
5.) Learn nothing, come to EU again, lose again.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
is it me or the Multiquote thing don't worth anymore? Gay manually doing it now.

Laem says

Btw
Ally started losing US tourneys after he went to Europe.
just setting some stuff straight
(inb4 EU made him worse)
Why do you have to spread false information, that's why I hate people on smashboards, so not informed.

I started losing after MLG Columbus if I recall right (Basically 1 month before EU) I had lost School in session with 5th, 2 NJ tourneys to ADHD and a few others, then lost the one at EU and kept losing for a few weeks (Apex, rest of mlgs)

-.- people

Ka0s said

All EU wants is some consideration from US players, whoever the best are (personally I don't give a ****). You guys don't get how it feels to be unfairly looked down for that long.

Wow Ally your post... so rude and unnecessary. That's exactly what I mean by "looked down".
Do you think this is new to me? How do you think I started getting consideration from US players? I got trashtalked and said I was probably a wifi scrub etc. TRAVEL IS THE SOLUTION. Oh and I don't care how rude it is, not like the past post were friendly. lololol. and I was looked down ALOT.

Calz0rz said

didnt leon sd twice vs u last match anyway?

me and leon can both beat each other in that matchup sometimes he wins sometimes i win , he beat me in loser finals last tourny tho

i just think europe have improved a hell of alot since bushido , (top 10 players anyway)

it was pretty long ago now , watch some matches from the last european tourny to get a better idea of it now days , afterall bushido was like 8-9months ago
SDS aren't my fault I FEEL BAD when people do but I SD myself at tournaments in the U.S usually and people don't give a ****. EU has improved like you say, I don't deny it, but we improved as well so unno why you use that to protect yourselves >.>.

Mr- R said

oh and trust me ally, winning mm's against leon doesn't mean **** LOL
okay and? if it dont mean nothing then thanks for the money.

Stingers said

its different for u mr r, cuz you and leon play a lot (relatively). whereas leon and ally had never gotten to play ever, and probably would have never been able to play again. in those kinds of circumstances, when playing against one of the best players in the west, if ur not trying, ur just an idiot lol
This and I'm horrible vs Marth lmao Mikehaze 2 stocks me all day or low %

Gheb said

Ally's salt level has hit the rooo~f. Can't wait to see him get wrecked this summer.
Yeah 'see' is the correct word since you won't pass pools. ;)

Leon said

loooooooool at ally's post, you don't precise on our MM you won 3-2 and I did 2 suicides, you adlted ytou won by chance because of that.

I remember you said " EU's marth are really good, I prefer play vs you ramin etc than mikehaze, he's always camping, and I always beat him " etc etc
why would I need to precise stuff, there's alot to precise in almost any set, I won the set the end lol don't sd next time and hope I SD myself. you go for risky **** too much, do it less and you'll have better results.

and I unno about 'always beating mikehaze' cuz i only beat him once and he ***** me the rest of the time. Yeah I rather play you guys cuz ya'll so aggressive, it's actually much easier to hit you guys.

Ghen posts again

3.) ???
I lost to Glutonny, not EU ;) and I was just amazed with the different playstyle and I was in my slump during that time too so yeah I sucked hardcore no wonder. It's okay though this summer's gonna be different. I'm not just using ****ty Snake.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
ok ally, it's your opinion, but don't say something IRL, and say the opposit after back at home, and If some european beat you next time don't john like BBI please.

Because you are in your best level now right ? we will meet at spain and BBI I hope

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Well to be honest, these kind of discussions are irrelevant anyways since EU's players will never come as a whole to the US and vice versa. We have developed different metagames, exactly how we have different cultures so I dont know why some people are getting mad.

p.s. calzorz is the rapehh

:phone:

K@0S

Smash Ace
Wait what, so because some people used to look you down, you now feel the need to do it to others ? How unfair (and immature) is that...

Do you think we even have 10% of the cashprizes you get to be able to travel to the US ? In like one single tournament you make more money that one would get if he got 1st at every European tourneys for a year.

Not to mention that proving yourself in the US is much easier for you than for us, for obvious reasons.

Last summer you always acted cool, you only said good things about europe etc, and for that the way you act now disappoints me so much. Feels like being betrayed.

When you lost against Gluto, the reason EU was so happy and probably overreacted a bit was because we all thought that finally, because Ally, one of the best and most respected players in the US, lost to an european player, we would stop being looked down.

And all you did right after was bashing us, when we were just happily expecting great feedback.

Do you understand now why you get trolled this much ? Ego.

AllyKnight

Wait what, so because some people used to look you down, you now feel the need to do it to others ? How unfair (and immature) is that...
No? you're the one talking about American Consideration, I AM NOT AMERICAN. Even if I didn't exist, you guys would be looked down either way so don't blame me. I'm just johning like many players would.

Do you think we even have 10% of the cashprizes you get to be able to travel to the US ? In like one single tournament you make more money that one would get if he got 1st at every European tourneys for a year.
uh.. so you guys can't get a job, work and save maybe whatever is enough to get to EC atleast once in your life? I don't know...

Not to mention that proving yourself in the US is much easier for you than for us, for obvious reaons.
Maybe but atleast travel once isn't hard for you guys either.

Last summer you always acted cool, you only said good things about europe etc, and for that the way you act now disappoints me so much. Feels like being betrayed.
Yeah sucks smash gotta describe how a person is. you know I hate smash period lately and I was just amazed by the different playstyle, I don't care if you hate me now or later I don't like talking about Brawl, that's why when I go see smashers like Pierce, we talk about other stuff. Hate me as much as you want, I don't hate you guys either way, you were all cool to me outside of smash.

When you lost against Gluto, the reason EU was so happy and probably overreacted a bit was because we all thought that finally, because Ally, one of the best and most respected players in the US, lost to an european player, we would stop being looked down.
I DONT LIVE IN THE US. And no it wouldn't stop it I TOLD YOU GUYS and EVEN SAID IT ON that youtube videos that I would get a TON OF **** for losing. Me losing or winning had the same faith, except me losing made other people look down on me.

And all you did right after was bashing us, when we were just happily expecting great feedback.
Bashing is fun sometimes :/ you should come to Apex and bash us as well.

Like I said, you can take Smash serious as **** and think that Ally the CANADIAN is an horrible person now but I'm pretty much loved when it's not smash related ^^

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

Of all people...

I'd assume you'd vote for the Japanese guys.

3.) ???

Can his MK handle EU?

Lol you have no MK players. inb4 EU metagame counters MK, so no one plays him.

heh I'm sure you've done the same in your life. But alright I'm done lol and my crowd john is legit anyhow, you come here and then we can discuss
Lol it's alright Ally. Like I said earlier to Gheb, if you put things in perspective it wouldn't matter much.

America? ****, top 10 people can reasonably threaten you in tournament.

EU? I mean if Gluttony winning that is more impressive than a history of people giving him trouble back in the states, then idk what to say to you. If he goes there again, and Gluttony is the only 1 who could stand up to him, then so what? Only 1 guy, over the span of multiple countries, would be able to beat him. That wouldn't even reflect on EU's skill, but on his skill.

Either way, both sides gonna throw out johns and **** even after both sides travel/play more. None of this even matters til people play again.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
heh I'm sure you've done the same in your life. But alright I'm done lol and my crowd john is legit anyhow, you come here and then we can discuss
sorry man, I'm not like you, I NEVER done somethings like that ( like kaos said ) but yeah we can discuss it would be btter I think ( i prefer in french language )

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I like EU for being humble people with a sense of humor.

So what the hell is going on in this thread?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nope. I'm playing the game with the saltiest of salt thrown around day after day.

I speak of none other, than League of Legends.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
why does everyone have to be so salty on the internetz, ally and all the other europeans got along greatly in person, and here its like constant flaming T_T

AllyKnight

It's w-e. I'll stop for now keep trashing me or not lol I'm looking for a great time this summer again and I don't care if I win, I don't even need to say anything and you guys will get trash talked >.> so better win again lol. Gonna go play Deadspace 1-2 now.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
how did all of this start again *looks trough previous pages*

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nobody was trashing you until you felt the need to make completely unjustified comments? It's not like we're just lurking the boards waiting for an opportunity to bash you lol. But we'd have a lot more respect for you if you told us the stuff you write on SWF in our faces instead of acting nice in person when you have only disrespect for us in actuality.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I found the cause of all this

No because Europe suck according to Pierce & Neo (Name Search Now). But yeah Neo and Pierce also have consistant 1st place rankings in the US, so they have the right to say this.
edited because im a nice guy :(

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
EU > US in LoL.
I TOLD YOU! SALT ALWAYS GOES AROUND IN THIS GAME.

No way EU > US on LoL

Support + AD bot sucks

:colorful:
You

why does everyone have to be so salty on the internetz, ally and all the other europeans got along greatly in person, and here its like constant flaming T_T
Here's a glass of Lemonade... but instead of fresh lemons we used packets of salt and yellow food coloring.

AllyKnight

Nobody was trashing you until you felt the need to make completely unjustified comments? It's not like we're just lurking the boards waiting for an opportunity to bash you lol. But we'd have a lot more respect for you if you told us the stuff you write on SWF in our faces instead of acting nice in person when you have only disrespect for us in actuality.

whut? I was being honest. Maybe I forgot how amazing it was to play with you guys that I didn't have anything nice to say anymore? I don't know but I for one never lie unless you're pointing a gun at me

Top Bottom