• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You should all stop talking about match-ups you don't understand imo

:059:
YEEHEA AND THE WHIPHAPHOPINYAPANIPOGAGREGMOSH *PUDDIN POPS*

A GIIIIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Everybody should probably just stop talking period cuz were all suboptimal in every way.
Well if you adopt that viewpoint, then we should never talk about the game, even if it's clearly understood that we are limited and it is duly noted.

Laem

Smash Champion
YEEHEA AND THE WHIPHAPHOPINYAPANIPOGAGREGMOSH *PUDDIN POPS*

A GIIIIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Well if you adopt that viewpoint, then we should never talk about the game, even if it's clearly understood that we are limited and it is duly noted.
I didn't mean it.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
As much **** as that is.. I would have preferred the one where m2k times him out on RC. Brood is a nasty oli player, I'd much rather have a later one where he adapts and plays the MU significantly better.. rather than just get the D.

Yikarur

Smash Master
Yeah everytime you watch yourself you should notice something you could do better.
I played too much in a specific modi instead of mixing Yoshis amazing options up, need to work on that.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I sandbagged third stock.

Still.... ban Diddy. Do you people now understand how this is not in Peach's favor?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
AZ im sorry, but you terrorizing some random nub isnt really all that compared to gnes so undeniably and completely overpowering somebody who is pretty much designated as the best player of their character.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
kk through the fire and the flames

idk the actual name of it but i know that's the song

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Haha we'll see...we'll see. Diddy doesn't scare me.

Ask Legan, Lie, or any other proficient item user. I'll quick toss that **** right back in your face point blank.

/need a 5 hour energy beforehand though since I'm getting old LOL

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Haha we'll see...we'll see. Diddy doesn't scare me.

Ask Legan, Lie, or any other proficient item user. I'll quick toss that **** right back in your face point blank.

/need a 5 hour energy beforehand though since I'm getting old LOL
Lol have you seen gnes and adhd play? They instant throw the nanas back and fourth point blank like 5 times haha trust me I am amazing with items and it doesn't really matter when playing gnes as much unless you are a top player.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
^LOL

Lol have you seen gnes and adhd play? They instant throw the nanas back and fourth point blank like 5 times haha trust me I am amazing with items and it doesn't really matter when playing gnes as much unless you are a top player.
He doesn't understand Hylian.

well.. he doesn't understand YET. Like I said, he will soon.

NEXT BEST VIDEO VS ME AND GNES WILL BE ME BEATING HIM

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yes I've watched like every recorded match of theirs.

Regardless, I don't like to walk in scared of a player's reputation. That's counter-productive lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yes I've watched like every recorded match of theirs.

Regardless, I don't like to walk in scared of a player's reputation. That's counter-productive lol.
I didn't say you should be scared, I'm just saying being good with items doesn't mean too much when playing gnes lol.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
just because someone does something really well most of the time doesnt mean that they wont have that one match where everything they do that is usually consistent just falls apart for them. and that one match could be you!!

It worked for me vs hylian, that could be you too!!
=P

also heres another match that I think is pretty decent and could maybe be put up for sonic so that he has something from this year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn9eddcLUQw

since people already posted a video of sonic barely losing to a top level snake player, i figure, why not?

Top Bottom