• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Browny

Smash Hater
lol... that match needed A LOT more jab cancelling from snake. in fact any jabs at all would have helped greatly :/ those sets prove nothing about the matchup how it is now, or where it is going when there is clearly as issue with matchup knowledge between the two.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
What are you talking about? Fatal has two amazing ZSS players in his region (PatG and Dazwa) and knows more about ZSS than you ever will, LOL. I've played him myself in friendlies a few months ago and he knows the match-up quite well. Also ZSS can flip-jump out of any Snake jab cancel option.

On the flip side Dazwa knows the Snake match-up better than any other ZSS main and IMO his sets are the only real indicator of how the match-up should work. His success rate vs. his region's snake players (and outside his region) is unbelievably high. He knows what he's doing.

ZSS isnt exactly an easy character to learn (matchup wise). Fatal clearly did not have the same matchup experience/knowledge that dazwa has.

Not disagreeing with you im not sure if i agree with the matchup but its not like fatal knows the ins and outs of ZSS like some players do.
Again, Fatal plays Dazwa all the time. I don't know where people are getting this.

Browny

Smash Hater
Maybe so, doesnt excuse the sheer amount of damage he took from his own grenades and complete lack of any jabs. Dont you think its a bit of an issue when he repeatedly ftilts zss shield from so close that it gets punished easily when a jab would have been far safer/result in more damage via a jab cancel?

Im just saying that video wasnt very impressive... it is possible for great players to have bad games you know, theres countless other examples of that on youtube for everyone.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Dazwa has a winning record against not only Fatal but Snake players in general, a few mistakes notwithstanding (and Dazwa made plenty of his own mistakes, which apparently don't matter because Snake is so much better a character that only Snake's mistakes matter when determining a match-up ratio).

The videos are plenty impressive, and Dazwa's playstyle is unique and interesting to observe.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nobody questions Dazwa's abilities. The point is that this video by no means "solidifies" a match-up ratio, especially not a wrong one.

:059:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
So I heard someone say Snake vs ZSS 50:50 or maybe in ZSS favor.

I almost had an adverse reaction.

I should have a big list of updates tomorrow or Saturday. I've been gone for awhile doing a ton of Home Improvement projects, and I still got a bit more to do before I am finally done.

shlike

Smash Ace
snake beats zss on the ground

zss annihilates snake in the air (as does most of the cast)

the match up is close to even but I would say snake has a slight advantage because of his heaviness and the fact that a fresh utilt kills zss around 100%

either way that video is a great one for zss but not so great for snake

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
These responses are really unintelligent and hard to argue against. "Lol no snake is too good for that" isn't really an answer.

the match up is close to even but I would say snake has a slight advantage because of his heaviness and the fact that a fresh utilt kills zss around 100%
Snake's utilt is so easy for ZSS to avoid and she can easily live until 150.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I want to nominate Atomsk for Dedede: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqr0CtOOpac

Other video was good, but this one is better.
I honestly felt both people played better match 3, but that's my opinion.

Zucco did a lot of comeback kills which kinda leads me to believe that it went kinda see-saw, as opposed to that nice hit-for-hit effect you get when you see M2K v. Ally or things like that.

Framerate

Smash Lord
I think what did it for me game 1 is that Atomsk utilized more of Dedede's moveset without seeming too gimmicky. He also had some "crazy" moments like the platform push into dtilt or that missed grab into reversed bair that just looked pretty.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Yeah he did some pretty **** things, I liked his smash reads (even though that's more Zucco getting nervous) but at the same time I think Atomsk got more stronger in his edgeguarding game on the second match, like he really put heavy amounts of pressure on Zucco's recovering, which was I think him realizing that Zucco was adapting.

needless to say, match 2 was kinda bad esp. with all those dropped CGs atomsk did lol.

I guess it's a "pick which is better for DDD" thing, I think imo that he demonstrated the attempt to gimp properly in match 3, which is very important in the MU because at a higher level of play it's hard to land utilt/smashes on Lucario, so the biggest kill factor DDD uses comes from his edgeplay.

Top Bottom