• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

I knew you'd bring up that gluttony match Mr-R. Really good stuff right there (you v gluttony was more impressive imo however.)

Still, definatly superb matches, especially Mikehaze, that was pretty sexy.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
What is this post supposed to be implying?

/responding to spam

Wow I had no idea Stauffy was actually good at this game... I just thought he was an *** on the boards... I approve.
Easily WC's best Lucario.

Trust me, if he argues with you and your name isn't Kita, it means he likes you.
troll attempt successful?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
So um... nominating my own video, and it's a friendly, but I will explain...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgbzafjBzvI

:ness2: vs Ally :snake:

I have a gentleman's agreement with Ally wherein we do not sandbag each other in friendlies (we're friends but live 10 hours apart so whenever we get to play we make it count).

For the game as a whole I was spacing aerials pretty well and using them at mostly the correct times; anywhere that it's a mistake it is pretty obvious so no one will get the wrong idea watching it.

0:38 and 1:05 show use of PSI magnet to make your recovery a little less telegraphed

1:44-1:55 shows how to use PSI magnet to edgeguard Snake and what to do if he knows what you're doing and tries to avoid it.

1:58 shows exactly what not to ever do after you gimp someone

2:41-2:48 shows how to properly use uthrow for setups (and this is very very important to play Ness)... also shows a common trick/mindgame with PKT2

I'm open to criticism/critique/comments

Mr-R

Smash Champion
''I have a gentleman's agreement with Ally wherein we do not sandbag each other in friendlies ''

lol at thinking ally didn't sandbag there o.o
seems like a pretty good ness

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I didnt, I did not use GR ftilt though, it's too cheap. Mr-R you don't like when people bashes Europe right? Stfu and go play with ur scrub *** country.
chill im just saying u wouldnt play that way in a tourney >.> and u pretty much know im right. besides im not even insulting u or anyone in that vid in any way so i dont even know why the **** u went raging.
also this is pretty irrelevant to europe. so idk where that came from.
and europe isn't a country lmao

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Ally might've not been talking about Europe as a country.

It could've been two distinct statements.

"You don't like when people bash Europe."
"stfu and go play with ur scrub *** country."

Considering Ally's history with grammatical errors on this forum, it's entirely possible.

sandwhale

Smash Journeyman
Don't hate on Ally just because he's got the average world knowledge of an illiterate ghetto living 5 year old kid. It's not like he actually needs an education because in Canada the only career options are hockey player or lumberjack so basically he's gonna spend the rest of his life chopping wood with big hairy sweaty men.

So let him live his life while his hands aren't covered with multiple blisters so he can play the game he loves with all he's got and still get ***** by a Ness.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Oooooo and milk bagger.

Get it?

Because they sell milk in bags there.

<3 you Ally (and I guess the rest of Canada as well)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I was only saying country because I thought Ally was referencing his (Mr.R's) 0_o

Again, I love how this thread always turns into Europe vs US (or a single player).
Literally, I love it.

But if Ally said that's how he would play, why not believe him?

Laem

Smash Champion
3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I think Dazwa is the best ZSS right now and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBa89mU-w8Q is an amazing video.

I also think his sets solidify the snake/zss match-up as being 50:50 and strongly stage-dependent. In this match-up ZSS his Snake like 100 times to his 1, but his 1 does as much or nearly as much as ZSS' 100 hits. As the game progresses and players get better I feel this match-up will eventually be in ZSS' favor, if only a little. Dazwa's recent sets with Fatal show that pretty well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMeVVIQO0Lg The first ten seconds of this matchup are ZSS/Snake in a nutshell. ZSS does like 50 damage and ten moves and then snake Ftilts and does 21 :p

D

Deleted member

I think Dazwa is the best ZSS right now and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBa89mU-w8Q is an amazing video.

I also think his sets solidify the snake/zss match-up as being 50:50 and strongly stage-dependent. In this match-up ZSS his Snake like 100 times to his 1, but his 1 does as much or nearly as much as ZSS' 100 hits. As the game progresses and players get better I feel this match-up will eventually be in ZSS' favor, if only a little. Dazwa's recent sets with Fatal show that pretty well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMeVVIQO0Lg The first ten seconds of this matchup are ZSS/Snake in a nutshell. ZSS does like 50 damage and ten moves and then snake Ftilts and does 21 :p
ZSS isnt exactly an easy character to learn (matchup wise). Fatal clearly did not have the same matchup experience/knowledge that dazwa has.

Not disagreeing with you im not sure if i agree with the matchup but its not like fatal knows the ins and outs of ZSS like some players do.

Top Bottom