• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
oh hey they uploaded that ma-

HEY THEY FORGOT THE K AFEKGKEKGKEAKG

but seriously Rich ***** me, its a good example of a random scrub getting ***** by high level Olimar.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Chibo... isn't doing too well. I guess it's easier for me to tell because I've secondaried ROB?

There are just a lot of things he's doing wrong. And I don't mean specifically in this matchup, I'm talking stuff that no experienced ROB main should be doing really.

Laem

Smash Champion
agreed with flayl. Vex was excellent, but trust me, chibo handled the matchup very, very badly

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Typically 3 stocks aren't good for this thread. They don't show 2 players at a high level playing MUs correctly. That vid is very entertaining, but as many have said Chibo just had too many mistakes that match.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
uuuh, June's one of the best Lucarios in the country...

Roll is sometimes Lucario's BEST option.

It's sad, but true

in fact, Lucario roll is one of the only ones that can be used similarly to a "cross up" strategy lol.

This same Lucario got 2/63.

-__-

B!squick

Smash Master

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
all three of the kills in that video are hilarious.

misfire, dair spike, roll dodge to up b.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Yeah, that's the vid we were both referencing lol. I thought we were already on the same page ;(

It taught me the definition of "hard read"

There were some videos recently posted somewhere showing TKD (Fox) fighting Tyrant (MK) and DEHF (Falco), but I think it was all combined in the Ustream archive. Does anyone know if it's been split and put on YouTube yet? Because those videos show very high level Fox gameplay.

Top Bottom