• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sorry been busy with a few things. When I get back from a tournament this weekend, I will start on a huge update on this. The idea of the thread, and people collaborating to show others matches IMO is more important than the actual list/who or what gets on, and I'm glad to see people posting in here regardless. What I will start doing is everyday or two, finding whatever has been posted, copy the links onto a wordpad page, check them out at various points of the week, and update it at the end of the week.

I will also start looking out for vids myself (as in I go find all the West Coast/EC/Midwest vids on my own), getting maybe 30-50 every week/two weeks depending on how much people record and how often tournaments are going on, post them in the thread all together and ask which ones you think should go up, etc. That and I will get to work developing the teams section, as I do think that is something interesting that I've been slow on updating or filling.

Kith

Smash Ace
maybe it needs to be restarted? :confused:
i mean there are A LOT of vids to go though. :3
I know :-/ that's what I meant. The OP hasn't been consistently updating this. It's so backed up now that it'd be nightmare to update it at this point.

Edit: nvm lol looks like he is updating. Don't give up lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah been about a month and a half or so. lol BUT YESH I SHALL UPDATE IT ALL ALSKDAA

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Lol, that opening combo was ridiculous. Intentionally hitting with the last part of nado to get a grab? Uair -> uair -> DOUBLE NAIR -> uair -> SL????

Sandbag2King 2 gud

Lol, that ending combo was ridiculous. Intentionally lowering your guard with that disclaimer only to throw a SUPER BURN in your face right afterwards????

Neo 2 gud

sandwhale

Smash Journeyman
okay so i've been watching the last few vids here but i apparently had a problem with youtube as i had different error messages appear so i had to open the links again one or more times to see the vids.

Then I click on boss's link and here's the error message i get: "We have dispatched a team of trained(or qualified can't remember) monkeys to sort out the problem" !!!wtf? Not sure about the exact wording but that was it. Then it says something about using an incomprehensible code that's a page long tu understand the error or something like that.

Did anyone else get this or has my computer been ****ing hacked?!

By the way when i click on that link now it either shows a normal error message or the vid.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
You're not being hacked lol. That monkeys thing is youtube's old error message. Google was just having some difficulties.

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Yes it appears as though Google and Youtube were having some minor problems. Videos seem to be loading properly for me now though so just keep trying I say.

Flayl

Smash Hero
So for the first bit I was like"oh man it's going to be one of those matches"

And then I see the first KO and I'm like "...why?"

Mr-R

Smash Champion
link isn't even CLOSE to 2nd worst.
link mains have a different opinion bout this though, they're all so emo bout link >_<

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Personally I call it the Triforce of Shame.

This is my 6,666th post

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Link is top of low tier or bottom of mid. Bad recovery isn't enough to put a character in bottom tier, even recovery as bad as Link's, especially when you have the kind of weight and MC Link does.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
UPDATED THE THREAD

You will LOVE the changes I have made

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
and some lovely MK time out videos. Mostly involving M2K or Gnes.

Framerate

Smash Lord
'Bout time this thing got an update, and a good one at that. I was starting to get tired of these videos showcasing anything but top level play. Finally, a true compilation of the best videos of each (tourney viable) character.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOL COMMENT AT M2k VS GNES

''MaNg0Puff LOOOOOL this game sucks''

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lol they had that IDK how many times.

KEITARO WHEN YOU HAD THOSE GRABS, LET MALCOLM EITHER GET CLOSE AND REGRAB, OR FSMASH WHEN THEY RELEASE. IF THEY AIR RELEASE, HE CAN JUST CLAP.

... But I digress.

Top Bottom