• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
DTL tries out multi-quoting

You're sick DTL.
NO U :mad:

IDK...I saw that but had no idea if the pit was playing that right or not. It was different, at least for Masashi...

or he could powershield the dair and uair pit

or he could like, you know be in the air when pit dairs and counter it with a suck up

or he could maybe like you know like do anything if like he knew it was you know like coming

:)
All of this

@ 1:11 in the vid it looks like the DDD hit Snake but he didnt take any damage what happened?
No idea :dizzy:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
seton isn't from japan he's from spain...he just has a japanese flag

Shinjin

Smash Cadet
does anyone have good dk from japan? if so is there a vid o_O
I don't know if these are the best out there, but here's some I found on a rel. quick search:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vngg3Jf0cw Vs. Snake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxr0OE9Dpos Vs. Snake R. 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LozLfVDd4g Vs. MK

Not a lot of DK love.

A few more, but they all seem to be of this same guy named Hato.
Can check here for more Japanese matches: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=232920

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
What? Atomsk doesn't dominate with MK. And we don't all dislike MK...

Good match, but just no to the other stuff. Amazing MK though.

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
it could be just me, but isnt it JUST Atomsk who is actually catching the bananas consistently? he really has taken the diddy matchup to a higher level (which is exactly what MK needs)

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
What? Atomsk doesn't dominate with MK. And we don't all dislike MK...

Good match, but just no to the other stuff. Amazing MK though.
You misinterpreted what I said.

Atomsk's dominance... What I meant to say by that, was how he uses MK. He's dominating MK's moveset, he knows what to do, when (at least for this MU, which really shows how nice MK can be when he plays the MU as best as possible at the moment)... So after I read "Atomsk doesn't dominate with MK" and "Amazing MK though", my mind short-circuited... By the way, that was one of two Grand Finals set in which atomsk won both, winning the tourney. I think that says he has some nice "MK dominance".

Disliking MK... A majority of SWF would be happy to say otherwise.

Anyway I just wanted to nominate the video is all. There may be better (there are 9 total of ADHD vs Atomsk), but I like this one a lot since Atomsk even CP'd Diddy very well, ending up in a 2-stocked ADHD.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Isn't the video "His name is mikehaze" a little too...idk... short to be on there? one of his better matches should be on there

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
If it was up to me, yay.

**** it, it's up to me, so yay.

edit: @Kewk:
K that makes sense

Not trying to by one of the people who john for ADHD, but the MLG rule set ****ed him up. The ruleset heavily favors MK as is and probably hurts Diddy more than any other top tier. His inexperience in some of these stages really hurt the legitimacy of these sets (looks at Norfair match) ADHD clearly had no idea what he was doing...

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
What would make a video a "best vid"? The opponent is good with his character and knows what he's doing, there's use of pretty much Wario's entire moveset, as well as bike shenanigans, countering a planking attempt, and some SDI/hard read attempts. Sadly I missed the fart after baiting, and I accidentally killed myself, but I don't know if that's particularly detrimental... as I did land a waft later and I kill myself all the time :)

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yeah, but DTL, the only rule that really affected ADHD in his sets was the game in Norfair, and the game ended with Atomsk at high % in a broken shield... Pretty much showing that if ADHD would've airdodged or shielded the lava wall, he would've won the match.

In what way did the ruleset bother ADHD, besides the only Norfair game that they played and ended with Atomsk in a broken shield at high % (meaning that it was really close)? :\

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
@Kewkems

Not much, actually. The Norfair match was the main problem, but in a set that went to game five, losing one because he didn't know what he was doing there is pretty detrimental.

Not saying Atomsk didn't legitimately win. Actually I'll post some other ways this hurt him later if you're interested.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Not saying Atomsk didn't legitimately win. Actually I'll post some other ways this hurt him later if you're interested.
Sure man, go ahead. In my eyes, the only thing that affected the games they played was Norfair, and ADHD showed that he has little to no knowledge of the stage (he got inside the capsule against an MK, for example... That just screams "pressure me", as well as didn't airdodge through/shield the lava wall near the end... He would've won if he did that)... So, some insight from another person might change my views on the set.

Plus, it's not like Atomsk losing there was gonna take the set from him. That match was in a set he won 3-1, so he could afford another loss there.

Anyway, I just wanted to nominate that video is all. :|

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siu4wPb7kCk

Flameleon is like the best Mario. Yes, I mean better than Boss.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcQiigayPnQ&feature=related

Easily a best fox vid, regardless of the title of the vid.
also, listen very very closely at 4:00. lots of ping happening there.
Both amazing vids, deserve to be put up.

The fox vid especially, completely outplayed DEHF. Best fox I've ever seen, second game was O_O

ADHD

Smash Hero
If it was up to me, yay.

**** it, it's up to me, so yay.

edit: @Kewk:
K that makes sense

Not trying to by one of the people who john for ADHD, but the MLG rule set ****ed him up. The ruleset heavily favors MK as is and probably hurts Diddy more than any other top tier. His inexperience in some of these stages really hurt the legitimacy of these sets (looks at Norfair match) ADHD clearly had no idea what he was doing...
That or I haven't been playing, lol.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
@Stauffy: Yeah that definitely doesn't look like DEHF.

Just because they're using the DEHF tag doesn't mean they're actually DEHF lol.

I mean just off the top of my head I remember Sky' using that same tag a couple times (even against TKD), and whenever I play Falco I use the DEHF tag.

Top Bottom