• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Oh ****

Sorry guys lol. My internet has crapped out on me lately. Been playing Paper Mario's and the new Pokemon games lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ok update done. Haven't gotten rid of the older videos, but I will get around to that sometime soon. In the meantime, I might go to bed finally lol.

It's a shame my video never got up there, but ah well, im glad Ixis got some more **** footage up there ^^.

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
@ KillerJawz.

Next time you're on top form and get a well played video up I'm nominating you again :3

Your to kind Ixis, really. We both know however that the opportunity for that to happen may not arise again, what with this current status im on atm x.x

@DTL, Pretty decent ;o.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
I demand that this be put up for Luigi. There's no excuse if it isn't.

Boss wins

:laugh::chuckle::laugh::chuckle::laugh:

Also, 10wtfs
How did this not go up in the OP?

I'm not trying to bust you're balls, DMG, you may have just over looked this...

But if not, could you tell me why this shouldn't be up... especially since there are no other vids of Boss's Luigi up atm?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I overlooked it. I went from pages 180+, and probably missed a few things that were hyperlinks.

Throwback

Smash Lord
No love for Scabe's Link? He's at least far more current than the Deva/Legan vids. His match vs Shaya's Marth was very impressive, altho not a tourney match.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Can't D3 just spam BAir then?
or he could powershield the dair and uair pit

or he could like, you know be in the air when pit dairs and counter it with a suck up

or he could maybe like you know like do anything if like he knew it was you know like coming

:)

Top Bottom