• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

D

Deleted member

To Americans: Its only England who says hes Europe's best snake, its not like agreed on. England doesnt compete in their internationals i think.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
So why did Izaw say hes best Snake?

But in all Europe only have 3 Snakes which were recognised. This was Calzorz, Cenel and Kly. Yes Kly did place 5th at TSL4, but hes quit now so he is out of the question, Cenel is the only other pro Snake in europe, and personally i think Calzorz is better than Cenel, who knows?? Its just mine and 80% of the population of Europes opinion.

Also burnstocks i dont know where that info came from lol. Agreed that England isnt a very good country and we only have 3 ppl that could make us recognised, which is Myself, Calz and Kira, ohh and Ixis as well, u know he is amazing.

Its up to u guys what u say but personally i think he shud be up there.

D

Deleted member

Nawww im just saying, cuz lots of people who dont know/care about europes metagame will just like automatically think that.

Raw from spain is good no? Beat marc, who got 4th at TSL4.
Idk that much about europe i jsut know that calzorz isnt like hands down the best snake in europe.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ok true but u dont know that? Then again neither do i, its jsut personal opinion.

Anyway lets see what ppl have to say about it.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
what im saying is that i dont understand how people can say europe sucks because mks lose to ganon, because it happens here too.

hell, i just beat a falco with ganon, on japes in a 10$ tourney money match, at my tourney this past weekend...

Also burnstocks i dont know where that info came from lol. Agreed that England isnt a very good country and we only have 3 ppl that could make us recognised, which is Myself, Calz and Kira, ohh and KJ Ixis as well, u know she is amazing.
Fixed <3

Its up to u guys what u say but personally i think he shud be up there.
Agreed.

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
So why did Izaw say hes best Snake?
LOL IZAW.
Izaw says that Haze is a PRO Dedede... :laugh:

Please leave Izaw alone with is bull****...

Calzorz is good but not the best Snake in EU.
At TSL 4 he placed 33rd lol.
Stop with this crap.
He still needs to prove to be the best.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol thats soo true, Haze doesnt even play Dedede at all LMAO.

And that was only one tourney, its not where he placed, its who he lost to, he lost to Mr.R who palced 2nd that tourney, and Rydle who is already on the list for best ike, yeah a Snake shud beat an Ike, but im sure it wont happen again. I guess u havent heard about the MM's he did a TSL too, he beat players who placed top5 there, not mentioning names though.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
tbh trio recomended me judge by the vids or stfu i placed 33rd like 9 months ago? and havent had money to travel since i satrted training a hell of a lot in the past 4months and have improved alot while placing 33rd sure my conditions wasent the best but i lost to good players , after losing i realised i cudnt use having no sleep as a john and i started to train more and more and 9months down the line im alot better player than i was back then for obvious reasons dedication to the game . on good days at the tourny 9months ago i had mm's and freindlies and beat players who are placing top 4 now so it shows u i could of done well on the day having played at my best back then but i am allowed a bad day dont gota say anything else about a tourny that hapend 9months ago.

for now judge by the recent vids of me not a year ago vids and when i get some money to travel il ****

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
Good for you bank account dude if you beat them on MM. :laugh:
Still money matches means **** compared to tournament results.
And tbh you can't say you are the best Snake even if you get 1000x better since you pretty much don't travel.
I think that Italy might have the best Pikachu in EU.. Moko >_>''
But since we don't travel too, I'll not go around saying crap like that without having a confrontation with Miquel and the other good Pikachu mains just to make us look cool lol.

If you think you'll **** the rest of the EU you should:
1) Stop getting ***** by Samus (aka learn2powershield) and Ike;
2) Stop running your mouth;
3) and prove it.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol samus matches u really think that was me trying? dont think il **** rest of europe but i think i got a good chance of beating the other top players sure , and where have i said yes i am best? learn 2 read , them samus matches were me after playing 9 hours of meele straight why dont u think they are still up? they was freindlies mistaken for some other matches dumb ***

and il try and prove it when i can next travel

Edit: i dont really care about this enough to keep arguing tbh i have matches were i mess around at smashfests they got uploaded so what i dont gota explain myself idc if im on ehre or not trio put some recent matches up and u get hella defensive il let the thread make up there mind

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
The only thing that I can see here is that I came from Italy and you came from England and still I've got better grammar than yours.
Who's dumb now? :laugh:

If you 'll travel somewhere, I'll try to be there and IF you prove to be good as you claim to be I'll shake your hand and pay you an ice cream. :lick:

Teh-Shlurpie

Smash Journeyman
The only thing that I can see here is that I came from Italy and you came from England and still I've got better grammar than yours.
Who's dumb now? :laugh:

If you 'll travel somewhere, I'll try to be there and IF you prove to be good as you claim to be I'll shake your hand and pay you an ice cream. :lick:
Grammar is for essays it dont really mean anything on the interwebz

Spin Dashie

Smash Cadet
tbh trio recomended me judge by the vids or stfu i placed 33rd like 9 months ago? and havent had money to travel since i satrted training a hell of a lot in the past 4months and have improved alot while placing 33rd sure my conditions wasent the best but i lost to good players , after losing i realised i cudnt use having no sleep as a john and i started to train more and more and 9months down the line im alot better player than i was back then for obvious reasons dedication to the game . on good days at the tourny 9months ago i had mm's and freindlies and beat players who are placing top 4 now so it shows u i could of done well on the day having played at my best back then but i am allowed a bad day dont gota say anything else about a tourny that hapend 9months ago.

for now judge by the recent vids of me not a year ago vids and when i get some money to travel il ****
What really matters is whats on paper, and whats on paper is whether you win or lose, how high or low you place. It doesn't matter how much sleep you got, how much of melee you played before doing friendlies, how much training you didn't do before placing 33rd, whatever. But like you said, no johns. Think of it as an attendance record. The record doesn't care if you had an accident, blew out your tire, forgot about an important date, it just simply shows whether or not you were present or absent.

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
At the risk of sounding incredibly arrogant: I already have a video up on the front page already, but if possible I'd like for it to be removed or replaced with a more recent video. The one up already is nearly a year old and i feel its just not good enough to be on the front page anymore, so if it is insisted that a video of me must be on the front page I'd like to request that it be a much more recent video.

JayDeth nominated this...

Not really sure if this is the best recent footage i have up at the moment but its more deserving than the one on the front page at least.

Also burnstocks i dont know where that info came from lol. Agreed that England isnt a very good country and we only have 3 ppl that could make us recognised, which is Myself, Calz and Kira, ohh and Ixis KJ as well, u know he is amazing.
^ You're funny.
<3

You seriously hurt my feelings Ixis D: I may be forced to 3 stock you with Ganon....

JK <3

On a more serious note..... I think there is other footage that is a bit more viable then the stuff v Hoe. Not saying its not good or anything, it's just I find it more impressive to see a Bowser take down a Marth rather then a Pikachu :3.

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
@ JayDeth.

He's probably on holiday ;)

@ KJ

What is this Marth video you speak of? Don't tell me its that old one vs Trio3.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
@ JayDeth.

He's probably on holiday ;)

@ KJ

What is this Marth video you speak of? Don't tell me its that old one vs Anakin.
Fixed

Also don't wanna sound like im bragging but theres only 1 match where Ixis has beat my Marth, the rest iv'e won and the rest of them which are; Bowser vs Falco/ToonLink Ixis had given the me the business.

Edit: Ixis accept my new MSN

Top Bottom