• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
I agree with Clai. ray kalm's the best Ganon so why aren't his videos up? :s just look at how fluently he plays in those matches.

kosKinator doesn't even play anymore.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I agree with Clai. ray kalm's the best Ganon so why aren't his videos up? :s just look at how fluently he plays in those matches.

kosKinator doesn't even play anymore.
DMG hasn't updated the OP in over a month. He's doing a massive overhaul and checking all the videos to see if they're worthy to put in the first post. All the videos will come in due time.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I've been busy with making the planking info thread, with traveling, a sickness in the family, and slight procrastination lol. I'll have a huge update tomorrow probably. Maybe a small one today.

J4pu

Smash Champion
If one is a troll, that implies they are trolling.
however just because one is trolling, does not necessarily mean they are a troll.
and I read it thinking of the verb form (to troll) rather than the noun form

I may have also misunderstood your post, I was thinking you were using that old overused play on words joke that goes
"i'm hot"
"oh, nice to meet you Hot, I'm Bob"
which would require the correct wording otherwise it would be just desperately grasping for context where it fits

I still can't think of any other thing you may have meant, but I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt here.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I don't wanna hate, but there IS a reason Rob vs MK is terrible lol.

If you guys want it up, I can put it up.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
he avoided getting land camped by b-reversing 3 times in midair, that was legit.

he took a terrible matchup and read the shiz outta that dude, and threw him off hard with random techskill and random dairs.

it was a really REALLY good video.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Holy Jesus That B Reverseeeeee

MMMmmMmmmM sooooo gooooooooooooooood

Nanaki

Smash Lord
That ROB was pretty sick, but whether or not the MK is a good player, he didn't show much of being good in that vid. Terrible DI on his first stock loss - killed by a ROB backthrow at what...138? No upwards DI at all, and he got pummeled 3 times so it's not like he didn't know a throw was coming.

However, that was some of the most ridiculous ROB play I've ever seen. Those B reversals were just ridiculous.

Code Lyon

Smash Journeyman
It's because it's a ROB vs. Mk

EDIT: An amazing ROB at that.

EDIT 2: I like your JIGGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTFBBQADKEIOEF:SDJS:SDUNN!

Boofy!

Smash Champion
@Framerate

because Jiggs is a boring character lol, it's easily one of the best jiggs videos I've seen. But that doesn't change the fact that she can't "do" much. It was very good though.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Hehe don't get me wrong, that ROB video was insane. My post was in no way a response to the ROB freak out. I was just concerned that my post may have gotten lost >.<

Needs more low tier.

J4pu

Smash Champion
Top Bottom