• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Zori

Smash Champion
oh boy i hate when people insult people over the internet eps over a video game, :/ watch yourself.

maybe falcos need to play agro because its obvious that camping is not working for them, so instead of calling me an idiot please give me a legitimate reason on why he was playing the match up wrong instead of trying to make yourself look cooler then you actually are

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I thought he did give a legitamate reason,

arty got grabbed like 10 times, the fact that lain effed up his cgs, doesnt somehow make it amazing falco play on artys part.

Flayl

Smash Hero
At low enough % you can immediately mash out (preemptive mashing instead of doing it on reaction) before the IC's throw you, so it's not as clear as "1 grab = 1 stock"

edit: Lain did legitmately mess up too much though

Zori

Smash Champion
i was more focused on the part where arty was cging lain effectively , yes he got grabbed too many times but i was more focused on the positives then the negatives but i guess that would not make this an overall good video, i just though it was a good match

Anther

Smash Champion
Same as random bull****.

M2K was about to LEGITIMATELY grab Anther out of spotdodge (good player reaction towards commitment), but was like 3 frames too late. In case you didn't see it, I got a snapshot of that. http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/1678/whiffshieldgrab.jpg

As I said, Anther got away with random bull**** that moment.

I felt in general that M2K got punished a lot for doing the same getup and recovering onstage the same way.
M2k's slow he says so himself. Slow on reaction, massive on preaction so they say. He also could've up-b'd out of shield, which is SIGNIFICANTLY faster in Metaknight terms, considering that it's like 2-4 frames, while my usmash is like 13 or something, so there you go. Mistimed + Wrong move o.O. (Also, buffering an usmash out of a spotdodge vs grabbing on reaction are a little different...) Throughout the games I also got punished or killed for going too low when recovering while off stage for no reason, still .. both showing other options the characters can pursue in different situations ;p.

My tag in the game almost = your name. XD

Throwback

Smash Lord
I wasn't impressed by that fox, he didn't do anything particularly well and got hit by heaps of eggs that he shouldn't. The yoshi on the other hand was heaps good and really only lost game 2 because of the 2nd stock death.

Zulu Nation

Smash Cadet
I wasn't impressed by that fox, he didn't do anything particularly well and got hit by heaps of eggs that he shouldn't. The yoshi on the other hand was heaps good and really only lost game 2 because of the 2nd stock death.
>.< You could change it for Yoshi then. Cause he knows my Fox well enough to stop certain things....and I haven't learned his Yoshi yet.....

I WISH HE PUT UP THE MATCH WHERE I BEAT HIS PIKA WITH FOX.
(yes what I said happened in a tourney match)
^ would that count?

P.S. Johns ALERT:

I was laughing during the time of the first of the last three matches because Alby was cracking jokes about us.

/Johns

But yea I think it's 60:40 Fox but eithier way it's a mad fun match-up.

Also, I nominate this Luigi * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahy_AWhqAck&feature=related * if I remember correctly he is PR'd #2 or 3 here can't remember haven't been to a tourney for a good two weeks. >.<

bigman40

Smash Master
Lol. No, he had me beat in the first set. I didn't know the matchup well enough and ran into a lot of things that I should've fixed in mid game. That's where the 2nd set (in losers) comes when we played again.

>.< You could change it for Yoshi then. Cause he knows my Fox well enough to stop certain things....and I haven't learned his Yoshi yet.....

I WISH HE PUT UP THE MATCH WHERE I BEAT HIS PIKA WITH FOX.
(yes what I said happened in a tourney match)
^ would that count?

P.S. Johns ALERT:

I was laughing during the time of the first of the last three matches because Alby was cracking jokes about us.

/Johns

But yea I think it's 60:40 Fox but eithier way it's a mad fun match-up.

Yeah, Alby was acting like a fool during the 3rd game. I almost lost my lead from trying to resist laughing that entire time XD

Edit: Also, we didn't save the last match on my Wii. That's why the vid of you beating my pika isn't up there. However, it most likely wouldn't have been considered here since all I was going for was the CG and never attempted to adapt to your playstyle. I basically made myself look like an amateur Pika compared to how I normally play him.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer

Edit: Also, we didn't save the last match on my Wii. That's why the vid of you beating my pika isn't up there. However, it most likely wouldn't have been considered here since all I was going for was the CG and never attempted to adapt to your playstyle. I basically made myself look like an amateur Pika compared to how I normally play him.
no jolt spam? :(

bigman40

Smash Master
no jolt spam? :(
None. I normally hate to spam when you can find ways around it if you're smart enough.Besides, nothing's fun about spamming, and nothing is created when you spam. I rather spend my time experimenting and being more on the dangerous side to find out stuff I can use to manipulate people.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Top Bottom