• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Limeee

Smash Champion
OMG

Sonic three stocks the Snake?

Kuraudo, I'm in love with your sonic
lol, before anyone says i suck, i'm power ranked 7 now and i just beat brandon 2-1 in winners last tournament.

the match he won was because he camped on luigis >.<

EDIT: **** sorry double post, i quoted D:

Corrupted

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL-DeMLRxG4&feature=sub

Pretty good ROB vs Kirby match if you ask me.
2 Solid players playing the match-up well. A good example of how these characters should be played when faced against each other.

But no way does this deserve a place here. Chu's vids make a boring character look cool and pulls some ridiculous comebacks.

DEHF vs Chu should be up here too, if only just for that comeback.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
kirby is a boring character, madd straight forward. the only time kirby isnt boring is when chu is pulling off some rediculously stupid 0-death off. and the only reason he is able to pull such amazing stuff is by massive conditioning because besides that one 20 second span where hes doing something awesome, he spends the other 5 minutes and 40 seconds of every match, CAMPING HIS BALLS OFF.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
2 Solid players playing the match-up well. A good example of how these characters should be played when faced against each other.

But no way does this deserve a place here. Chu's vids make a boring character look cool and pulls some ridiculous comebacks.

DEHF vs Chu should be up here too, if only just for that comeback.
But this place is SUPPOSED to have vids that represent the matchup, not just flashy gimmicks.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Sonic can camp the mess out of characters like rob (dont ask...)
but he has to approach falco

fox has to camp pikachu,
but he can approach dk just fine.

i was talking about all characters, i was ignoring the part about marth.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
This is one of the best ZSS vs Diddy videos I've ever seen. It shows near perfect execution, demonstrates ZSS' fantastic items game (which is often ignored and glossed over) and ridiculous use of nair (seriously, that was prescient spacing wtf).
Agreed. Shlike also has incredible mix-ups throughout the match. He's almost totally random with his follow-ups to jab, and he used cross-ups effectively. Every other aspect of his pressure game was spot-on as well. I dunno whether the Diddy player was doing it right, though.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
This is one of the best ZSS vs Diddy videos I've ever seen. It shows near perfect execution, demonstrates ZSS' fantastic items game (which is often ignored and glossed over) and ridiculous use of nair (seriously, that was prescient spacing wtf).
It's not even close to what Diddy is able to do.

:059:

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Props to Anther, but while it was a pretty good match overall, I'm honestly quite surprised at how many risky moves M2K made and how many F-smashes he ran into, not to mention he got hit by Down-B WHILE STANDING ON STAGE. Anther's 2nd KO with Up-smash was also pretty random bull**** lol.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
No, it was a shield stand-off and he predicted M2K's decision correctly.
Same as random bull****.

M2K was about to LEGITIMATELY grab Anther out of spotdodge (good player reaction towards commitment), but was like 3 frames too late. In case you didn't see it, I got a snapshot of that. http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/1678/whiffshieldgrab.jpg

As I said, Anther got away with random bull**** that moment.

I felt in general that M2K got punished a lot for doing the same getup and recovering onstage the same way.

shlike

Smash Ace
Agreed. Shlike also has incredible mix-ups throughout the match. He's almost totally random with his follow-ups to jab, and he used cross-ups effectively. Every other aspect of his pressure game was spot-on as well. I dunno whether the Diddy player was doing it right, though.
lol thanks guys <3

J4pu

Smash Champion
M2K was about to LEGITIMATELY grab Anther out of spotdodge (good player reaction towards commitment), but was like 3 frames too late. and anther punished with Usmash

I felt in general that M2K got punished a lot for doing the same getup and recovering onstage the same way.
So M2K mistimes a punish and anther reversing the situation and punishing him instead is random bs?
and M2K getting up in a predictable way definitely shows anther was lacking in the vid.

get off M2K's nuts man, you're riding them too hard

I understand it was a friendly and M2K wasnt as serious as he could have been but it's still m2k

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
So M2K mistimes a punish and anther reversing the situation and punishing him instead is random bs?
and M2K getting up in a predictable way definitely shows anther was lacking in the vid.

get off M2K's nuts man, you're riding them too hard

I understand it was a friendly and M2K wasnt as serious as he could have been but it's still m2k
I don't think that match qualifies as being one of the best vids of Pikachu vs MK. =)

Top Bottom