• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
also, falco does not 'absolutely destroy' mario.

falco is one of the few characters that all that gimmicky b move garbage mario does is actually viable against.

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice

Flayl

Smash Hero
Makes me slightly mad people don't abuse grab-release stuff against Lucas. But yeah otherwise I have no complaints.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
best MK without a doubt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4DOrgNbZyY

EDIT: Are you kidding Lokinario? Its D3 vs Falco. That Falco ran away after CG -> Dair every time. He did the basic falco lol. He didnt even uair frame trap right. Lol that Falco is not good. And that has nothing to do with me playing with Larry. I think every1s base falco is capable of what he did. Cardinal Rule for determining if a Falco is good:

If a Falco can rack up tons of damage right after a CG or can do an amazing string to compensate for the CG, then they are probably solid. If not; they probably arent that good.

Simple. Outside of CG, this guy did laser, and the traditional jab1 grab which should ONLY work as a mix up. Plus that D3 was working him. hard.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
lol this was on the page previous to this lol. @ Lokinario, yeah thats actually basic falco. You do it so you can continue the CG. Ppl have been doing that since the release of the game.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
hahahha i know Nick. Its too good tho. That Florida Swag. y u so good Mr. Nick Riddle?
Making me wanna upgrade my ZSS.

Top Bottom