• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
-.-" I already have an account on that site but I forgot my password apparently. I can't make another account :-/ Maybe I can get soren to be the messenger

@above post: Wut?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I'll do all that when I get back tonight. I'm going to Hero's to practice now.

If you are really that hard pressed to getting them to come I can lend you this http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm it has Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji.

All you have to do is figure out which characters go together to make a word, and how to conjugate etc. ;)

@West Coast: or you guys can get TKD do it in the meantime I taught him some Japanese.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I approve after watching only the first game, lmao. Izaw is just way too good. Gonna finish watching the set, now.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
lol Chompy why are you always mad late with the vids bro? that was posted on here awhile back. Solid vid nonetheless

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i dont care how much i love sonic, I dont play bad sonic games. im not and brainless sheep of a fanboy the way most of the sonic mains are

Top Bottom