• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Aight guys please don't post any videos until i say, after the post where i say you can post videos il look over them and start adding your requests.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Aight I have made a few changes, mainly being putting the character into tier list order and updating recent UK matches. I wanna get a 1 video per player at least which is recent, 2011 recent that is.

So you can start posting now and also if you can help with the regions of all the people, by posting the region code and also what char they are on.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I was already thinking of putting you vs Legan up Red, cuz those matches were rly fun to watch for me, il look at those tommorow though.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ohh wow, how could i not tell the difference. Hylian please pick out the best ones for me please.

Tesh

Smash Hero
pokemon trainer now only has 1 vid AND its from last year just pick the most recent video of reflex's PT and put it up there please.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Hylian those matches kinda sucked.

Like, bigtime.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I approve of the new format. Best of luck to you for maintaining this thread.

The one video per player makes getting on here more exclusive and diversifies playstyles. Not to mention it makes handling this thread easier. That alone merits it.

Besides... More best vids of PT? There's been only one successful PT ever... And he doesn't even main it anymore.

:phone:

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
I feel like the 2010 videos should be removed and keep the 2011 videos, since players are more interested in watching the recent videos.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504